All Natural - XY Trade Thread (HP FIRE Froakies)

Hey I'm interested in your togepi (modest one w/ nasty plot). I have a jolly, rough skin, 31 / 31 / 31 / x / 31 / 31 gible with egg move outrage if you're interested

Bump. Traded 3 Pokemon with OP, would trade again A++++++++
Thank you. You are a gentleman and a scholar. And also quite the breeder too. Thanks for the Froakie Hp Fire.

Interested in that Absol, CMT
I'm currently not interested in Charmanders or Goomys. But thank you though!

Hey I'm interested in your togepi (modest one w/ nasty plot). I have a jolly, rough skin, 31 / 31 / 31 / x / 31 / 31 gible with egg move outrage if you're interested
Sorry. I have one of those already. But thank you for the offer.

CMT for the Timid Togepi
PM sent.

Interested in a Mawile.

I have a Sassy/Bold 31/x/31/31/31/31 Cleffa
Does it have Magic Guard? Interested in Bold.

I'm interested in Togepi. Please check my thread!
If you have any plans of breeding Jolly Larvitars flawless -spatk with Dragon Dance I'd let a togepi go for that.

I am interested in one of the 31/x/31/31/31/31 Modest (or Bold if possible) Rotoms.

I have for trade 31/x/31/31/31/31 Deino, 31/31/31/31/31/x Rotom, 31/31/31/x/31/31 Scyther, 31/x/31/31/31/31 Gastly.

Let me know if any of those peak your interest!

Thanks,
Rofl Pwny

I'm interested in the modest nasty plot togepi.. would you be interested in a jolly 31/31/x/31/31/31 sand veil gible with pokerus?

just bred a 31/31/31/x/31/31 adamant intimidate male mawile, but it's in a dusk ball and i'd prefer ultra. would you be willing to trade?

Hi,

I'd like to offer a Modest Amaura 31/x/31/31/31/31 for a Timid Togepi.

I also have 2 hex-flawless Poliwag females with Swift Swim so am willing to breed up an Encore one for you if you reserve me a Timid Rotom. Nature can be whichever you'd prefer depending on your needs.

I am interested in one of the 31/x/31/31/31/31 Modest (or Bold if possible) Rotoms.

I have for trade 31/x/31/31/31/31 Deino, 31/31/31/31/31/x Rotom, 31/31/31/x/31/31 Scyther, 31/x/31/31/31/31 Gastly.

Let me know if any of those peak your interest!

Thanks,
Rofl Pwny
Hi. Thanks for interest. Nothing is really catching my eye. But thank you for the offer!

I'm interested in the modest nasty plot togepi.. would you be interested in a jolly 31/31/x/31/31/31 sand veil gible with pokerus?
Hello. I already have a sand veil gible. Pokerus is not really something I seek since I don't mind super training. But thank you though.

just bred a 31/31/31/x/31/31 adamant intimidate male mawile, but it's in a dusk ball and i'd prefer ultra. would you be willing to trade?
Hello. Hmm. Does it have sucker punch?

Checking, I know I have 5 IV magic guards, not sure if I have any from my bold pile though. I ended up basically doing nature last.
Sure sure. Just let me know.

Hi,

I'd like to offer a Modest Amaura 31/x/31/31/31/31 for a Timid Togepi.

I also have 2 hex-flawless Poliwag females with Swift Swim so am willing to breed up an Encore one for you if you reserve me a Timid Rotom. Nature can be whichever you'd prefer depending on your needs.
Hello. Sure I can do amaura for togepi. I'm also down for a timid rotom swap for a...Bold Poliwag with Encore. I'll let you know when I have the rotom ready. Thank you!

Interested in a rotom
Would you like 31/31/31/x/31/31 adamant tech scyther, 31/31/31/x/31/31 jolly gible with outage, and 31/x/31/31/31/31 calm/bold eevee for one?

Interested in a rotom
Would you like 31/31/31/x/31/31 adamant tech scyther, 31/31/31/x/31/31 jolly gible with outage, and 31/x/31/31/31/31 calm/bold eevee for one?
Hello there. I actually have all three. Thanks for the offer!

Great added you.
Just give me a bit. Even with the parent I've been able to breed, it's still a pain to pop out a good egg.

Penta w/o spD magic guard is serious

Bold penta no attack is cute charm, or a calm Friend guard
I'll take that Bold Cleffa. I will add you in a sec.

Ok I'm in le wow ill hop on when i finish

Female if possible

You want its name anything besides its breeding reject IV label? (Poor things, reduced to IV labels)

Hey, I'm interested in either timid togepi or modest rotom, CMT for either/both?

Also, sorry to burst your bubble, but mawile learns sucker punch by level, that's why people aren't breeding it :P

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)