Alice In Trading Land!(CLOSED)

Not any good ones on me atm. I'm probably going to be egg move breeding Foul play/Roost over the week on Mandibuzz, won't have much time to play this week. If you're interested, I'll PM whenever I'm done.

Not any good ones on me atm. I'm probably going to be egg move breeding Foul play/Roost over the week on Mandibuzz, won't have much time to play this week. If you're interested, I'll PM whenever I'm done.
I have those too =/. Just list the name of Pokemon you have for trade and I'll see if I need anything.

hmm...

- Scrappy Exploud (modest, 5IV's in all, but the imperfect stat varies, probably could get a 5IV one in all, but atk.).
- Adamant intimidate Mawile (5IV's - sp. atk)
- Adamant Aurorus (5IV's, for the lulz, though return still hits hard with a crappy attack stat and refig).
- Brave Throh w/guts (5IV's - sp. atk)
- Adamant Avalugg (5IV's - sp. atk)
- Adamant Rhyperior (5IV's - sp. atk)
- Bold Wish/Yawn Eevee's (5IV's - sp. atk)
- Jolly Hawlucha (5IV's - sp. atk)
- Adamant Aerodactyl (4IV's, varying stats though. Doesn't really need speed nature with Mega).

And that's kind of it for things you might not have. I probably gave you the bulbasaur/tyrunt w/4 egg moves already.

Nature:Modest

Ability:Hustle(Turns to Sheer Force)
Iv Spread:31/x/31/31/31/31
Egg moves:None
In Stock:0 Males/16 Females

In Stock:4 Males/ Females

a breeding pair of quite goomy (31/x/31/31/31/0) trick room set up) for one of each of these?

I'm interested in your Jolly Meditite (Female)

I can offer either of the following for trade:

Jolly Male Keen Eye Sneasel (31/31/31/x/31/31) with Fake Out, Icicle Crash, Ice Punch, and Pursuit in an Ultra Ball.
Calm Blue Female Flower Veil Flabebe (31/x/31/31/31/31) in a Heal Ball.
Adamant Male Insomnia Spinarak (31/31/31/x/31/31) with Megahorn, Toxic Spikes, and Night Slash in a Quick Ball.
Impish Male Sturdy Bergmite (31/31/31/x/31/x) with Mirror Coat in a Dive Ball.

In Stock:0 Males/16 Females

In Stock:4 Males/ Females

a breeding pair of quite goomy (31/x/31/31/31/0) trick room set up) for one of each of these?
No thanks. Thanks for stopping by though :)

hi again =p would you be interested in leftovers for one of your new meditites ?
I already have 6, but thanks for the offer and coming back :)
I'm interested in your Jolly Meditite (Female)

I can offer either of the following for trade:

Jolly Male Keen Eye Sneasel (31/31/31/x/31/31) with Fake Out, Icicle Crash, Ice Punch, and Pursuit in an Ultra Ball.
Calm Blue Female Flower Veil Flabebe (31/x/31/31/31/31) in a Heal Ball.
Adamant Male Insomnia Spinarak (31/31/31/x/31/31) with Megahorn, Toxic Spikes, and Night Slash in a Quick Ball.
Impish Male Sturdy Bergmite (31/31/31/x/31/x) with Mirror Coat in a Dive Ball.
Thanks for stopping by, but I have those Pokemon already.

hmm...

- Scrappy Exploud (modest, 5IV's in all, but the imperfect stat varies, probably could get a 5IV one in all, but atk.).
- Adamant intimidate Mawile (5IV's - sp. atk)
- Adamant Aurorus (5IV's, for the lulz, though return still hits hard with a crappy attack stat and refig).
- Brave Throh w/guts (5IV's - sp. atk)
- Adamant Avalugg (5IV's - sp. atk)
- Adamant Rhyperior (5IV's - sp. atk)
- Bold Wish/Yawn Eevee's (5IV's - sp. atk)
- Jolly Hawlucha (5IV's - sp. atk)
- Adamant Aerodactyl (4IV's, varying stats though. Doesn't really need speed nature with Mega).

And that's kind of it for things you might not have. I probably gave you the bulbasaur/tyrunt w/4 egg moves already.
I'll take a Brave Throh :)

CMT for a HP Ice Eevee? (Willing to offer a lot for it?)
(also, can be in either of our section) :P

Edit: I can now offer a female Togepi for that HP Ice Eevee if you're interested in that? :P
(Calm, Serene Grace + has Nasty Plot)

Last edited:
I already have 6, but thanks for the offer and coming back :)

Thanks for stopping by, but I have those Pokemon already.
I'm still interested in the Meditite, those are pokemon I have in stock, I do have the ability to breed the following pokemon reliably with 5IV parents on request if you are interested in any (if you are, let me know nature preference):

Impish Frisk Super Size Pumpkaboo (31/31/31/x/31/31) in a Heal Ball.
Adamant Huge Power Marill (31/31/31/x/31/31) with Belly Drum & Aqua Jet in a Pokeball
Adamant Huge Power Bunnelby (31/31/31/x/31/31) with Spikes in a Nest Ball.
Bold Poison Point Skrelp (31/x/31/31/31/31) in a Net Ball.
Timid Blaze Fennekin (31/x/31/31/31/31) in a Pokeball.
Bold Healer Spritzee (31/x/31/31/31/31) with Wish in a Heal Ball.

CMT for a HP Ice Eevee? (Willing to offer a lot for it?)
(also, can be in either of our section) :P

Edit: I can now offer a female Togepi for that HP Ice Eevee if you're interested in that? :P
(Calm, Serene Grace + has Nasty Plot)
Good afternoon :) Thanks for stopping by, but I have all of those Pokemon you have besides the HP Grass Rotom, but Standard Rotom-Wash Set is currently the best for Rated Wi-fi battles and in-game battles.

Come back when you get more Pokemon :)

**P.S** In your picture, is she pulling her hair or making a circle around her eye?

I'm still interested in the Meditite, those are pokemon I have in stock, I do have the ability to breed the following pokemon reliably with 5IV parents on request if you are interested in any (if you are, let me know nature preference):

Impish Frisk Super Size Pumpkaboo (31/31/31/x/31/31) in a Heal Ball.
Adamant Huge Power Marill (31/31/31/x/31/31) with Belly Drum & Aqua Jet in a Pokeball
Adamant Huge Power Bunnelby (31/31/31/x/31/31) with Spikes in a Nest Ball.
Bold Poison Point Skrelp (31/x/31/31/31/31) in a Net Ball.
Timid Blaze Fennekin (31/x/31/31/31/31) in a Pokeball.
Bold Healer Spritzee (31/x/31/31/31/31) with Wish in a Heal Ball.
Can you breed a Timid Fennekin with Wish with that Iv spread? I'll take that :)

Good afternoon :) Thanks for stopping by, but I have all of those Pokemon you have besides the HP Grass Rotom, but Standard Rotom-Wash Set is currently the best for Rated Wi-fi battles and in-game battles.

Come back when you get more Pokemon :)

**P.S** In your picture, is she pulling her hair or making a circle around her eye?
Alrighty. :P
She's pulling her hair lol!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)