Agonist takes pictures... or something...

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Yay finally sunset pictures. I can sing the appropriate song. Horizon shots are the best; it's a shame that pitiful amount of snow on the foreground can't help amplify the sky though :(

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Unfortunately, I didn't really have the time to get to a better spot to take the pictures. :s

Agonist

More early morning pictures:

There's something to be said about going outside early in the morning, and your own breathing being the only sound you hear.

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
More early morning pictures:

There's something to be said about going outside early in the morning, and your own breathing being the only sound you hear.
http://i.imgur.com/1VXf7d8.jpg

I like this one the most, though I suppose I can't explain why because I suck. I wish it was slightly more before dawn started though, that way the stars would still be there why are you even up right now, go to sleep. Good job, keep it up. More horizon pictures!

Sephirona

t-t-t-tubearrific. (✿≖ᴗ≖) ・゚✧*:・゚✧
is a Top Artist Alumnus
Amazing composition and perspective as always. They're so professionally done ✧ _ ✧

This one is especially amazing with the blurred foreground and cute but strange fuzzy subject:

Agonist

Amazing composition and perspective as always. They're so professionally done ✧ _ ✧

This one is especially amazing with the blurred foreground and cute but strange fuzzy subject:

-snip-

It was some sort of moss or something that was just lying there, so I figured, why not?

Sephirona

is a Top Artist Alumnus
It was some sort of moss or something that was just lying there, so I figured, why not?
It provides a really interesting contrast in that it's the tiniest yet most important little plant specimen in the photo while big looming trees frame the horizon. It's really picturesque xD

Agonist

Haven't posted anything for a while, so have a monochrome moon pic from a few days ago:

Agonist

So good it gives me heartpains

Do you ever have starry nights where you live? *_*
All the time, they're just harder to get in pictures, since they're quite a bit smaller than the moon (from Earth, anyway), and my camera can't really do time exposures.

Regime

the party is December 18th
is an Artist Alumnus
These are amazing. Here's an idea; take a picture by utililising somethin else. For example. I took a picture of a scene that was reflected in the glass back of my iPhone!

Agonist

These are amazing. Here's an idea; take a picture by utililising somethin else. For example. I took a picture of a scene that was reflected in the glass back of my iPhone!
Hmm, that's something I'll have to look into.

Anyway, I haven't really taken any pictures lately because I've been sick, but here, have the sun going down in monochrome:

Sephirona

is a Top Artist Alumnus
Hmm, that's something I'll have to look into.

Anyway, I haven't really taken any pictures lately because I've been sick, but here, have the sun going down in monochrome:

Amazing photography as always ;-;
The texture of those clouds and the contrast between the light clouds and the dark treeline, just gorgeous afdjsldg

Agonist

Been sort of lazy lately, so I haven't really been taken any pictures, except this one, which I took while out driving.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)