Other Metagames (AG) * you're gonna have a bad time

Status
Not open for further replies.
* some music to set the mood.

WIP
Bad Times Ahead.png

(Yes, I made that reference. Deal with it.)

Just to let everyone know, Undertale, the game that now almost everyone knows about became a cataclysmic whirlpool of a fandom that pulled everyone on the internet into the Underground, a place where monsters were imprisoned after a great war against the humans that they lost. One of those monsters is Sans the Skeleton, and as seen above, he can get pretty terrifying, but he's actually surprisingly adorable whenever he isn't being as terrifying as seen above. He constantly makes puns about anything he can find (mostly skeletons) and is incredibly chill about everything (except when you kill Toriel and/or his brother, Papyrus). I wanted to make a team to embody his power (time warping, teleporting, summoning death lasers) in a Pokemon team that I haphazardly threw together and it somehow worked???

sans (Gengar-Mega) @ Gengarite
Ability: Levitate -> Shadow Tag
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Destiny Bond
- Sludge Wave
- Shadow Ball
- Taunt
My main setup and hazard trapper and what my team is based around. Taunt stops any setups in their tracks while Gengar demolishes them with his two STAB moves, Sludge Wave and Shadow Ball. He can also function as a sweeper that packs an extra punch after being KO'd: Destiny Bond

SpecialAttack (Marowak) @ Thick Club
Ability: Battle Armor
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Bonemerang
- Protect
- Earthquake
- Smack Down
Now, before you start freaking out about how Marowak is in PU and somehow made it onto an AG team, hear me out. Marowak is an insanely good sweeper, with his weakest attack: Smack Down doing over half health to those who don't resist it, and speaking of Smack Down, it knocks down flying types and levitating Pokemon so that Marowak can sweep with EQ and Bonemerang and scout with Protect.

GetDunkedOn (Weavile) @ Choice Band
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Icicle Crash
- Knock Off
- Ice Shard
- Low Kick
Ah, Weavile, one of the best revenge killers I've played around with. With a brutal Ice Shard to deal with weakened foes and Knock Off to stop recovery, outspeeds and sweeps. It doesn't need much else to start up a sweep. There's a Choice Band so that it doesn't wear down, and with coverage like Icicle Crash and Low Kick, Weavile is set for success.

Megalovania (Slowbro) @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Belly Drum
- Drain Punch
- Aqua Tail
- Zen Headbutt
I'm pretty sure you all are thinking the same thing. How can Slowbro be physical?

Last edited:

Josh

=P
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Hello, and welcome to Smogon. As the previous poster said, you are missing several Pokemon. Your images are huge (scale them maybe), but you don't really have a lot of text describing them. Having a minimum of around 3 lines of description is required here. As for your team, none of your Pokemon are very viable. Marowak, Weavile and Slowbro are all outclassed in AG. Mega Gengar is decent, but that set is kind of meh. I'd recommend you check out the Anything Goes Resource Thread for more help in the tier. In the mean time, this will likely be locked soon because you are missing 2 Pokemon and descriptions. Don't let that bring you down though, and I encourage you to get more experienced at AG and post another thread.

haxiom

God's not dead.
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Hello PearlLunaris , and welcome to Smogon!

Unfortunately, this RMT is currently not following the rules which can be found in the RMT Resource Thread; specifically, this thread violates rules #1 and #4, because your team is presently incomplete, and you lack sufficient descriptions for each Pokemon on your team (mainly Slowbro). As such, I am afraid that I will have to lock this thread for the time being. If you would like this thread to be reopened, feel free to PM me with your updated RMT, and I would be happy to reopen this thread for you. If you need help making an RMT up to the required standards, I recommend that you carefully read the RMT Resource Thread and check out other RMTs from the Team Showcase and RMT Archive for some examples.

Good luck with your team, and have a nice day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)