Addie's X/Y Trading Shop [H: Flawless HP Pokemon/Unburden Swirlix & Shiny Swirlix]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you interested in a Adamant Moxie Pinsir (31/31/31/x/31/31) with egg moves Close Combat and Quick Attack?

I'm interested in hp fire Magnemite, Timid Rotom and Scyther.

May I have one of the Swirlix's? I'm assuming you want a shiny for shiny, so my Kalos Bred Shinys are: Greninja, politoed, Audino, Galvantula, Golurk, victreebell, gigalith, hoppip, bunnelby, malamar, luvdisc, porygon, amoonguss, stoutland, and Floatzel. I also have a shiny Furfrou... But it might be off the table... Idk yet I'll think about offering it. Let me know if any of the following interest you

I've been looking for Shinies for ages in Pokemon Y, and I simply cannot find even one! I even tried breeding Shinies in the daycare, and still nothing! If I could pick any of these Pokemon to trade for, a Shiny Swirlix would be nice, as I would, absolutely, LOVE to own one. I'll trade any of my Pokemon for one. Once again, I have no Shinies of my own, and I'm no closer to completing my National Dex for the Shiny Charm, so there's really not much I can do...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)