Is this a good idea?

• Yes

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My suggestion is to be able to add your avatar from a picture stored online without copying it to a file on your computer first.

I will say no to this.. No offense, but I mean is it that hard to just download a picture from the webs? I guess you might be worried for viruses but there are dozens of free antivirus softwares that are completely free and I find Google/Yahoo and other search engines rather safe... (My opinion)

Laga

Forever Grande
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
I think it's fair enough. It's honestly not so hard to download a file, but it really is easier to just quickly paste a link into a box and then have your avatar ready instead of right clicking, saving, and then finding the file. Also uses unnecessary space on your computer (if anyone encounters this problem, which is obviously highly unlikely). Basically, it won't do much, but it still is a slightly easier way of changing your avatar.

Nix_Hex

Uangaana kasuttortunga!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
lol I was just thinking about this today when i chose my new avatar. This would be a slight convenience for us but a variable inconvenience for our programmers depending on if this feature can be enabled in the admin cp or not. Just save the pic and upload it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)