Ability Exchange XY

Snaquaza

KACAW
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Honestly, I don't feel Fur Coat is necessarily OP right now. I fought a team with it a while ago, and they're usually not too hard to kill, specifically due to most of them being a little passive. Although obviously they are a huge obstruction for physical attackers (unless you hit it super effectively or so), they also have to run Furfrou, which is honestly terrible and setup bait most of the time. There may be ways to make it have it carry its weight.. but it's hard.

If anything, Archeops is too good for this metagame. It can't really switch in safely, but if it gets in it almost always ends up destroying something, just like in Gen 5. Besides the obvious core of ArcheKazam, you can also run abilities like Tough Claws and 2HKO nearly everything which dares to switch in. This generation actually benefits it a lot since you dont have to run a Defeatist 'mon when you can just mega-evolve to get rid of the ability.

Akumeoy, in your core, you use Gliscor. How does it function without Poison Heal. I've always seen that as the main draw, and although passing it is nice, I always feel like its a bit lacking if I use it then. Has it pulled its weight? If you want the core to be more balanced you could try Garchomp over it, since it can still deter physical attackers with Flame Body or be immune to wisp with Flash Fire. Alternatively you could just remove Gliscor and get Flame Body on Suicune, which is quite nice since strong physical attackers may not be able to break you because of it.

Finally, when I coded this on Aqua, I revised the banlist a bit. Seeing that this is an outdated metagame, and that many premature bans were made, I felt like it was needed. The current banlist is: Pure Power, Huge Power, Shadow Tag, Arena Trap, Wonder Guard, Contrary, Simple, and Imposter. This opens up a lot of creativity, although of course, abilities can be banned if needed. With Prankster being legal, Thundurus looks like a really good Pokemon on a team, since its already really strong and can pass a great ability. In return it can get stuff like Sheer Force which can easily end up destroying things, because its really strong and has quite good coverage.

Talking about Thundurus, I've used it to pass Prankster to Aurorus. Why?, you may ask. Well Aurorus is one of the few Pokemon which can legally pass an -ate ability, to Pokemon like Dragonite and Lucario. With Prankster Aurorus turns in quite a decent Pokemon, where it may have been useless before. I use it as a suicide lead as its movepool is quite good for a suicide lead. It gets Prankster, Encore, Thunder Wave and Haze, which allow it to nearly always get up Stealth Rock. Encore prevents setting up and Thunder Wave is just generally annoying. Haze is also against setup, but less useful in my opinion. Its Ice-STAB synergizes really well with Thunder Wave as well, since many Electric types (specifically Thundurus) and Ground types hate being hit by an Ice Beam.

Akumeoy, in your core, you use Gliscor. How does it function without Poison Heal. I've always seen that as the main draw, and although passing it is nice, I always feel like its a bit lacking if I use it then. Has it pulled its weight? If you want the core to be more balanced you could try Garchomp over it, since it can still deter physical attackers with Flame Body or be immune to wisp with Flash Fire. Alternatively you could just remove Gliscor and get Flame Body on Suicune, which is quite nice since strong physical attackers may not be able to break you because of it.
I haven't tried the core out yet, as I've been mentally stalled on how to fill out the other half of a team for it; its main draw without Poison Heal is its naturally solid physical bulk alongside Defog and Roost, with the excellent typing synergy I described. Garchomp is, I suppose, solid filler if one prefers a more offensive approach, but it does not have a Fighting or Ground resistance to compliment Heatran. Landorus-Therian is probably a better choice for a Balanced version of this core, since it shares Gliscor's typing while giving Suicune some Intimidate goodness. It lacks recovery or Defog, though, so the core will need a little bit more support.

One last option is to simply narrow the core down to PH Suicune and Water Absorb Gliscor; this covers weaknesses fairly well, but would very much enjoy the company of something specially defensive.

Snaquaza

KACAW
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I haven't tried the core out yet, as I've been mentally stalled on how to fill out the other half of a team for it; its main draw without Poison Heal is its naturally solid physical bulk alongside Defog and Roost, with the excellent typing synergy I described. Garchomp is, I suppose, solid filler if one prefers a more offensive approach, but it does not have a Fighting or Ground resistance to compliment Heatran. Landorus-Therian is probably a better choice for a Balanced version of this core, since it shares Gliscor's typing while giving Suicune some Intimidate goodness. It lacks recovery or Defog, though, so the core will need a little bit more support.

One last option is to simply narrow the core down to PH Suicune and Water Absorb Gliscor; this covers weaknesses fairly well, but would very much enjoy the company of something specially defensive.
Yeah I thought of Landorus-Therian, but my problem was the same as Gliscor, but worse. Without Intimidate is loses a lot of its bulk, which is really annoying. I chose Garchomp over it, since it still has decent bulk, and in my opinion Flame Body and Rough Skin both dissuade physical attacks well. I suppose Excadrill could be useful as well, but it definitely loses a lot of its staying presence. Though Mold Breaker seems good for Suicune so it doesn't lose to random Water Absorb 'mons cough Heatran cough.

Finally, when I coded this on Aqua, I revised the banlist a bit. Seeing that this is an outdated metagame, and that many premature bans were made, I felt like it was needed. The current banlist is: Pure Power, Huge Power, Shadow Tag, Arena Trap, Wonder Guard, Contrary, Simple, and Imposter. This opens up a lot of creativity, although of course, abilities can be banned if needed. With Prankster being legal, Thundurus looks like a really good Pokemon on a team, since its already really strong and can pass a great ability. In return it can get stuff like Sheer Force which can easily end up destroying things, because its really strong and has quite good coverage.
You did mention to me that you had made these changes. Personally, I think we should leave the metagame as is for now. I do agree that a great deal of premature bans were made, but many of us, especially those playing on the main server, have made teams preparing for only the given set of threats in -Sparkbeat-'s OP. Some of us might not want to play with your unilaterally decided rule set any more than that one.

I know you get the authority to put whatever form of the metagame you want on your server, but I believe that it should at least exist in its current form, even alongside your version, until someone else makes a new thread.

Snaquaza

KACAW
You did mention to me that you had made these changes. Personally, I think we should leave the metagame as is for now. I do agree that a great deal of premature bans were made, but many of us, especially those playing on the main server, have made teams preparing for only the given set of threats in -Sparkbeat-'s OP. Some of us might not want to play with your unilaterally decided rule set any more than that one.

I know you get the authority to put whatever form of the metagame you want on your server, but I believe that it should at least exist in its current form, even alongside your version, until someone else makes a new thread.
While I get what you're trying to say, and it's fine if people want to battle and discuss the metagame with the OPs banlist, this OM isn't even from this metagame (which is ORAS, not XY, a lot of threats have been introduced to the ORAS metagame), without the ability for it to be changed, since I think -Sparkbeat- is gone. Due to this lack of authority in the metagame, and extreme outdated-ness, I took the responsibility of "recreating" the metagame and giving it a reasonable Ability Banlist (It's really just the standard ability bans across OMs, if anyone disagrees with this PM me. Bans can always be added, but the current lack of authority with this metagame seems to hurt it a lot.

That said, this is assuming this banlist is "right" for a starting banlist, as the metagame has started anew. If anyone disagrees with this, that's a fine idea. But I'd like to see the opinion of those who don't want to play with the "unilaterally decided rules" first, since you could argue the current rules are "unilaterally decided" as well, at the start of this metagame. (Note: Please don't go argue about Archeops bans as a response to this. I don't know whether it should be on the initial banlist, probably should be suspected, but oh well. Speed Boost may have been the least obvious unban, but it has bad things to pass it.)

So in general, you seem to protect a point you have no familiarity with. You specifically said to me you were okay with this banlist on Aqua, so it feels like you're not the right person to argue about this. Rather someone who actually disagrees with the banlist I put. I'd strongly advice people who've built a team according to the OPs rules to also try the other rules.

Finally, I don't mind the "old" metagame being discussed as well, although I don't have the authority about this thread to say that, I just want to make clear that this wasn't what this post attempted to say. Rather, it's about the change and whether it should have happened or not.

Snaquaza Like I said, I am okay with the revised ban list being on Aqua. It's your jurisdiction, so you can do whatever you want there. I think what you're doing is a good experiment. And like I said in my previous post, I think the initial rule set is indeed unilaterally decided as well. I don't mean to argue against the specific changes that you've made. It's more the fact that they were made at all.

I also don't like the idea of dividing this metagame so some people may have different ideas of its rules, since so few people play it anyway.

Truth be told, I like the metagame in the form listed in the OP -- it helps to make it more than just AAA-with-Pokemon-restrictions, and encourages team synergy by discouraging the use of a shitmon as fodder to make one really big threat.

Calling this a good thing is, of course, entirely my opinion, and it's not like teambuilding becomes a chore with those abilities in the meta. I would love to see viability rankings eventually, though, just to make it a bit easier to prepare for threats.

I've never played this meta, tho it seems pretty cool, however it looks like sparksbeat is dead, so i feel like someone else should take it over and make a new thread for oras specifically.

Something I would like to suggest; perhaps a mega ability could be swapped by entering the mega in he teambuilder as opposed to the base and swapping the abilities there. The Pokemon that would mega evolve would start with its own ability, then change when it mega evolves. This could create some interesting combinations, but it's just a thought.

I've never played this meta, tho it seems pretty cool, however it looks like sparksbeat is dead, so i feel like someone else should take it over and make a new thread for oras specifically.

Something I would like to suggest; perhaps a mega ability could be swapped by entering the mega in he teambuilder as opposed to the base and swapping the abilities there. The Pokemon that would mega evolve would start with its own ability, then change when it mega evolves. This could create some interesting combinations, but it's just a thought.
It would certainly be interesting, but I don't think it's the best choice for this meta; it would make it significantly easier to utilize incredibly powerful abilities like Pixilate, Aerilate, and Magic Bounce, and part of the challenge of this meta, and what differentiates it from AAA, is being forced to use bad Pokemon to use certain abilities.

Also, I actually asked to take over this thread when I made my initial post, but Eevee said I could only if the thread became active enough to justify it. I don't know what the state of things is now.

It would certainly be interesting, but I don't think it's the best choice for this meta; it would make it significantly easier to utilize incredibly powerful abilities like Pixilate, Aerilate, and Magic Bounce, and part of the challenge of this meta, and what differentiates it from AAA, is being forced to use bad Pokemon to use certain abilities.

Also, I actually asked to take over this thread when I made my initial post, but Eevee said I could only if the thread became active enough to justify it. I don't know what the state of things is now.
Very true, however, many of the megas in question really wouldn't want to give up their abilities. For example, ate-users are all only so viable because they do have those abilities. Pinsir w/o aerilate would be trash, salamence is banned, gardevoir is honestly only so good because of it, and altaria would miss it as much as or more than most of the others. Magic bounce isn't so much of an issue, imo, although the users aren't as bad w/o it as the ate-users are, because it's not the same kind of destructive force. Other abilities like tough claws and stuff would probably be far more of an issue, but even then I'm not sure.

I was thinking of using Return. Unless I'm missing something and it doesn't work with Refrigerate for some odd reason?

And while we're on the topic of bans, why is Serene Grace banned? I get all of the others, but I don't think I'm understanding what sort of broken combination Serene Grace could create to rival the likes of Huge Power, Shadow Tag, Prankster, and co.
About serene grace if you use it on weavile holding a kings rock beat up has about a 75% chance to flinch not sure if that's why it was banned but it is certainly a reason to keep it banned

With Refridgerate, you have a 91 BP Physical Ice move in Slash, and a 117 BP Special Ice move in Hyper Voice if you don't want to run Ice Beam (not counting STAB for both). Not ground-breaking, but still pretty good.

That isn't how it works... When a Pokemon Mega-evolves, its normal ability is overwritten by the mega-evo's ability. Otherwise, it would need a lot of coding to change that just for this OM. Additionally, you start with the ordinary Pokemon, not the mega, so why would you exchange an ability of a Pokemon that technically isn't in your party at the beginning of the battle?
Not sure if this has been mentioned but that is ground breaking. Literally. Like Ice is SE on Ground. Hence breaking it. kill me pls ;~;
252+ Atk Life Orb Refrigerate Kyurem-B Return vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Multiscale Lugia: 227-269 (54.5 - 64.6%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
Rip walls

thesecondbest

Just Kidding I'm First
Honestly, I don't feel Fur Coat is necessarily OP right now. I fought a team with it a while ago, and they're usually not too hard to kill, specifically due to most of them being a little passive. Although obviously they are a huge obstruction for physical attackers (unless you hit it super effectively or so), they also have to run Furfrou, which is honestly terrible and setup bait most of the time. There may be ways to make it have it carry its weight.. but it's hard.

If anything, Archeops is too good for this metagame. It can't really switch in safely, but if it gets in it almost always ends up destroying something, just like in Gen 5. Besides the obvious core of ArcheKazam, you can also run abilities like Tough Claws and 2HKO nearly everything which dares to switch in. This generation actually benefits it a lot since you dont have to run a Defeatist 'mon when you can just mega-evolve to get rid of the ability.

Talking about Thundurus, I've used it to pass Prankster to Aurorus. Why?, you may ask. Well Aurorus is one of the few Pokemon which can legally pass an -ate ability, to Pokemon like Dragonite and Lucario. With Prankster Aurorus turns in quite a decent Pokemon, where it may have been useless before. I use it as a suicide lead as its movepool is quite good for a suicide lead. It gets Prankster, Encore, Thunder Wave and Haze, which allow it to nearly always get up Stealth Rock. Encore prevents setting up and Thunder Wave is just generally annoying. Haze is also against setup, but less useful in my opinion. Its Ice-STAB synergizes really well with Thunder Wave as well, since many Electric types (specifically Thundurus) and Ground types hate being hit by an Ice Beam.
Why ia imposter banned if you can justify legalizing for coat? Both involve useless Mon + broken chans y. In fact, furfrou is less ass than ditto, so fur coat seems waaaaaay more broken. Let's get some discussion on this super cool meta.

Why ia imposter banned if you can justify legalizing for coat? Both involve useless Mon + broken chans y. In fact, furfrou is less ass than ditto, so fur coat seems waaaaaay more broken. Let's get some discussion on this super cool meta.
Probably because balanced hackmons war flashbacks.
Imposter eviolite chansey...
:s

Hi folks! You may know me as that one guy who nominates Ability Exchange for Other Metagame of the Month every month. It consistently limps its way to a middling finish, and I hope to change that. In an attempt to foster discussion in this thread and maybe, down the line, get it a new thread and a tiny chance of winning OMotM, I'm going to post some of the teams I've used so far for examination and potential feedback from anyone interested in the metagame. Note: I am not sure if these are any good at all. I am not really that great at teambuilding, generally. I'm just trying to get discussion going. Without further ado...

This started out with me remembering that Mega Altaria runs Fire Blast in standard and thinking that Download might be a fun idea. Porygon-2 followed logically — I gave it Unaware from Clefable to make it an exceptional wall (the EV spread, as with most of the EV spreads on these teams, is just taken from the analysis because I have no idea what else to use), and the Fairies cover its only weakness. I figured Clefable, which is likely to be on a lot of teams, could fill a cleric role even without its traditional abilities, and might even be helped by Altaria's Natural Cure. So that was the first half of the team. I next realized my desperate need for Steel-type(s) to cover Altaria and Clefable's weaknesses, and in doing so I came up with something cool. I developed this lovely sand core of standard Smooth Rock bulky Tyranitar (a Gale Wings check) paired with Magnet Pull Excadrill and Sand Rush Specs Magnezone, the latter of which has been fantastic. Unfortunately, this team can do very little to the ubiquitous Levitate Heatran and Flash Fire Ferrothorn, which I learned the hard way...

Replays: http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/aqua-customgame-1732 and http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/customgame-258389218

Altaria @ Altarianite
Ability: Download
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Lonely Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Return
- Earthquake
- Fire Blast

Magnezone @ Choice Specs
Ability: Sand Rush
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Volt Switch
- Flash Cannon
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Thunderbolt

Excadrill @ Air Balloon
Ability: Magnet Pull
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Iron Head
- Rock Slide
- Rapid Spin

Porygon2 @ Eviolite
Ability: Unaware
EVs: 252 HP / 120 Def / 136 SpD
Calm Nature
- Thunder Wave
- Thunderbolt
- Ice Beam
- Recover

Tyranitar @ Smooth Rock
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 248 HP / 80 Def / 180 SpD
Relaxed Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Stone Edge
- Pursuit
- Crunch

Clefable @ Leftovers
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Wish
- Protect
- Heal Bell
- Moonblast

This is probably my most generic Good Pokemon™ team, one focused greatly on stallbreaking (hence the multiple setup sweepers and Taunt Pokemon). Provided that hidden abilities are actually allowed, Slowbro can pass on its Regenerator to Raikou in exchange for Volt Absorb, and while AV Raikou may not be all too common in standard, it can excel here. Electric-immune Slowbro can set up on a variety of unexpected threats, and can mega evolve whenever necessary to imitate its OU set. Flash Fire Bisharp is just outstanding. I already posted about it earlier in this thread, but it baits in Will-o-Wisps and can easily get off a Swords Dance and sweep fairly well. Instead of going for the typical Levitate Heatran, I went for the OU Specially Defensive set with Intimidate, allowing me to donate Bisharp's Defiant to Scarf Landorus-T, which can punish anything trying to clear Heatran's rocks. Heatran's Ground-type weakness is covered by Mandibuzz, which doesn't really fit into the ability-swapping scheme of this team but synergizes well overall. Feel free to suggest a replacement for it, but I thought it worked really well with Volt Absorb Slowbro in particular.

Replays: http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/aqua-abilityexchange-1811 and http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/customgame-258685733

Raikou @ Assault Vest
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Volt Switch
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Shadow Ball

Slowbro @ Slowbronite
Ability: Volt Absorb
EVs: 252 HP / 80 Def / 176 SpD
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Psyshock
- Calm Mind
- Slack Off

Bisharp @ Life Orb
Ability: Flash Fire
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Sucker Punch
- Knock Off
- Iron Head

Heatran @ Leftovers
Ability: Intimidate
Calm Nature
- Taunt
- Stealth Rock
- Toxic
- Lava Plume

Landorus-Therian @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Defiant
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Knock Off
- U-turn

Mandibuzz @ Leftovers
Ability: Overcoat
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Bold Nature
- Foul Play
- Taunt
- Roost
- Defog

This is one team that's a great deal of fun to use. Not sure about its quality (since there's never anyone around to play against ;_;), but basically this came about after I found that all of my other teams struggled with Flash Fire Ferrothorn. I wanted to transplant a Mold Breaker clone onto a strong Fire-type, and Rotom-H also serves as a birdspam check for all the Gale Wings users that are likely to be common while simultaneously donating a great ability in Levitate. Breloom donates its Poison Heal to Zapdos and receives its original ability of Technician from Scizor. Physically defensive Levitate Tentacruel has only two weaknesses (and by virtue of its typing, checks Levitate Heatran and Archeops (probably), spins, sets Toxic Spikes, and is overall surprisingly useful. Kyurem-B and Scizor are decent filler Pokemon; their abilities can be swapped.

Replays: http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/aqua-abilityexchange-1866 and http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/aqua-abilityexchange-1865

Zapdos @ Toxic Orb
Ability: Poison Heal
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD
Bold Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Heat Wave
- Roost
- Toxic

Breloom @ Life Orb
Ability: Technician
Jolly Nature
- Spore
- Mach Punch
- Bullet Seed
- Swords Dance

Rotom-Heat @ Leftovers
Ability: Teravolt
Calm Nature
- Overheat
- Volt Switch
- Pain Split
- Will-O-Wisp

Tentacruel @ Black Sludge
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 240 Def / 16 Spe
Impish Nature
- Scald
- Acid Spray
- Rapid Spin
- Toxic Spikes

Kyurem-Black @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Clear Body
Naive Nature
- Ice Beam
- Earth Power
- Earth Power
- Outrage

Scizor @ Choice Band
Ability: Static
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 SpD
Adamant Nature
- U-turn
- Bullet Punch
- Superpower
- Pursuit

So that's all for now...these could use some fine-tuning for sure. Let me know what you think, and feel free to discuss your own strategies as well!

Maleovex

Lt. Col. of The Kyergrzstan Killer Beez

This is probably my most generic Good Pokemon™ team, one

This is one team that's a great deal of fun to use. Not sure about its quality (since there's never anyone around to play against ;_;), but basically this came about after I found that all of my other teams struggled with Flash Fire Ferrothorn. I wanted to transplant a Mold Breaker clone onto a strong Fire-type, and Rotom-H also serves as a birdspam check for all the Gale Wings users that are likely to be common while simultaneously donating a great ability in Levitate. Breloom donates its Poison Heal to Zapdos and receives its original ability of Technician from Scizor. Physically defensive Levitate Tentacruel has only two weaknesses (and by virtue of its typing, checks Levitate Heatran and Archeops (probably), spins, sets Toxic Spikes, and is overall surprisingly useful. Kyurem-B and Scizor are decent filler Pokemon; their abilities can be swapped.

Replays: http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/aqua-abilityexchange-1866 and http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/aqua-abilityexchange-1865

Zapdos @ Toxic Orb
Ability: Poison Heal
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD
Bold Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Heat Wave
- Roost
- Toxic

Breloom @ Life Orb
Ability: Technician
Jolly Nature
- Spore
- Mach Punch
- Bullet Seed
- Swords Dance

Rotom-Heat @ Leftovers
Ability: Teravolt
Calm Nature
- Overheat
- Volt Switch
- Pain Split
- Will-O-Wisp

Tentacruel @ Black Sludge
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 240 Def / 16 Spe
Impish Nature
- Scald
- Acid Spray
- Rapid Spin
- Toxic Spikes

Kyurem-Black @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Clear Body
Naive Nature
- Ice Beam
- Earth Power
- Earth Power
- Outrage

Scizor @ Choice Band
Ability: Static
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 SpD
Adamant Nature
- U-turn
- Bullet Punch
- Superpower
- Pursuit

So that's all for now...these could use some fine-tuning for sure. Let me know what you think, and feel free to discuss your own strategies as well!
To be honest, I'd run megazor with clear body on its base form so that you can block those intimidates and sticky webs. In all honesty,
(Mega) Scizor needs Trchnician to really hit hard with those low BP moves, I'd probably run roost (and maybe also SD) over superpower or pursuit as well. Also, Kyurem-B would love volt absorb as an added resistance/immunity to help it switch in, as its typing does not give it many to do so in the first place

I dont see why to vote for this metagame... its pretty much AAA with a little restriction.
A little? In AAA, you don't have to run Breloom or Gliscor to have a Poison Healer, and you don't need to carry Talonflame if you want Gale Wings Skarmory, and you don't need to put No Guard on something just because you're running Doublade... and so on. I've played both, and Ability Exchange teams and threats are much different than AAA teams and threats.

Besides, AAA is just Balanced Hackmons with restrictions, so I don't see why that should have a ladder either. And BH is just Classic Hackmons with restrictions. CH is like restricted Custom Game.

You see where I'm going with this? It's cool if you don't "get" a meta and don't want it to be omotm, but that's not really anyone else's business, and doubly so when your assessment isn't grounded in solid logic or how the meta plays.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)