Challenge A new idea! Name: Rotation Team Pokemon (RTP)

(The amazing banner I made. I know, it's perfect.)

It shares some similarities with the nuzlocke, but removes one of the core rules, and I think that removing half of the ruleset effectively doesn't make it fall under the nuzlocke section of Pokemon challenges.

- You can only catch the first pokemon you encounter in a route. If it faints, or you don't catch it, too bad!
- When your party exceeds 6 pokemon, you put the rest of the pokemon you catch in the 'Rotation box'. It's important to maintain the order of which you caught the pokemon at.
- If a pokemon faints, you have to put it in the back of the 'Rotation Box'. Like so:

You then take the first pokemon from the box, and put it in the place where the last pokemon was. You cannot use any of the pokemon unless the rotation takes them to your party. You move every pokemon to the left of the box (or up if they can't go left anymore) to signal that they moved up in priority.

As you can see, every pokemon has been moved up one spot.

You can't pick and choose the order of the rotation, and you can't purposefully have a pokemon faint. It takes the challenge away. This also forces you to use the pokemon, regardless of whether you like it or not.

Playing this takes a lot of patience, as the pokemon have to be trained when its their rotation time. You can train the pokemon at any time, as long as you keep the rotation order in tact.

- OPTIONAL CLAUSE - Young Pokemon Clause - Don't grind. At all. You can do the switch out for experience thing, and take damage for your sins. Then, you must start using the pokemon when they're 5 - 7 levels below the other trainers'. Have fun.

EDIT: If you don't use an EXP share and don't grind your pokemon, it becomes much, much harder.

EDIT2: Added an optional clause.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)