72 HR Giveaway! [72hrs finished]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all, I have been a member of the Smogon community for a while. I used to give out pokes frequently, but school's gotten busy recently and I have been away for about 5 months. Well, I'm back to being semi-active and thought I should give back to the community! So check out the Pokemon and the rules below!
OT For First Three: Hirshey, 01436 (X Version)
OT For Tornadus: Hirshy, 47286 (OR Version)
The Pokemon:

Scolipede - Speed Boost - Jolly - Male - LVL 65 - No Held Item
IVS: 31/31/31/x/31/31
EVS: 242 HP/ 252 DEF/ 16 SPE
Moves: Protect, Iron Defense, Baton Pass, Substitute

Stock: 5 0

Gengar - Levitate - Timid - Male - LVL 56 - No Held Item
IVS: 31/x/31/31/31/31
EVS: 80 HP/ 252 SPA/ 178 SPE
Moves: Focus Blast, Slude Bomb, Shadow Ball, Substitute

Cottonee - Prankster - Impish - Male - LVL 1 UT - No Held Item
IVS: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Moves: Switcheroo, Encore, Momento, Grass Whistle

Tornadus-T - Regenerator - Naive - Male - LVL 50 UT - Assault Vest
Moves: Knock Off, U-Turn, Hurricane, Superpower
IVS: 28 - 29 / 30 - 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 24 (HP Psychic)

Stock: 0

Rules:
  1. Only one Pokemon per person; if there are leftovers on the last day, I will allow you to take a second one.
  2. You may reserve a Pokemon and I will hand them out in post order - so if there are none left by the time I get to you, you may request a different Poke.
  3. These will be distributed via FC, so if it is not in your signature you will need to post your FC and IGN!
  4. I will initiate the trade in game - please do not spam me with trade requests!
  5. For the first three Pokemon, I ask that you simply post your least favorite shiny Pokemon.
  6. For the Tornadus, I ask you post something that you would like to see in the next Pokemon games.
  7. All pokemon are full-redis, but I must be mentioned/credited (or w/e you call it :P)!

Reserve List:
Togie - Tornadus
Ksh13 - Gengar
Death Blade99 - Gengar
Smurf. - Gengar
Fiat500 - Scolipede
Pikachuuuuuuuuuuuuuu - Scolipede
money12wolf - Scolipede
Cooly23 - Scolipede
stonerchris - Cottonee
Dyrus - Cottonee
curly--wurly - Scolipede
shady6121 - Cottonee
Stockings - Cottonee
huangl - Gengar

Big thanks to Menezjul for cloning the Pokes for me, and a0161613 for tutoring Superpower and Knock off onto Tornadus for me :)

EDIT: Online and available to distribute :)

Last edited:
I would like to reserve the Tornadus.

In the next Pokemon games, I would like to see more event legends like Mew be able to be caught in game (like Deoxys).

Hey, really cool giveaway! I was wondering if your Scoliopede has the egg moves: Spikes, Toxic Spikes and Pin Missle??
If so, I'd really love it if you could reserve one for me :)) I don't have access to my DS atm, but will PM you with my availability, so hopefully it works for you too!

My least favourite shiny is Scrafty. I just hate those green trousers >:(

Can I get a shiny Gengar since Tornadus are all gone?
Least favorite shiny... Never thought about it but Helioptile looks really weird.
IGN: Haruka, FC in signature

EDIT: Thank you!

Last edited:
Stock: 5
nice giveaway:) I myself love battle ready pokemon and I need a gengar. I still have you added so let me know when you can come online:) Thanks.

Could you reserve a copy of the Gengar for me? Least favorite shiny is Giratina, I honestly really don't like the color combination.
Also I have a few questions about the Gengar (I still want it anways):
1. How are the redis rights?
2. Is there any particular reason behind the EVs put into Hp?

Hello may I get a tornadus please? Fc 2595-3232-8378 ign Bryan

I would like to see grass ones get more resistances and not have so many weaknesses
Yeah, I agree about that grass typing. Need more pokes with thick fat ;)
I'll add you and be online shortly.

I would like to reserve the Tornadus.

In the next Pokemon games, I would like to see more event legends like Mew be able to be caught in game (like Deoxys).
Reserved, and yes it is nicknameable! Just reply here and let me know what you want me to name it. And as a note, that is actually what I like about ORAS. You can catch almost all of the old legendary pokes :)

Hey, really cool giveaway! I was wondering if your Scoliopede has the egg moves: Spikes, Toxic Spikes and Pin Missle??
If so, I'd really love it if you could reserve one for me :)) I don't have access to my DS atm, but will PM you with my availability, so hopefully it works for you too!

My least favourite shiny is Scrafty. I just hate those green trousers >:(
Hi Fiat, glad you like the giveaway! Unfortunately, the Scolipede does not have those egg moves. Do you want any of the others? And yeah scrafty does look weird :(

Can I get a shiny Gengar since Tornadus are all gone?
Least favorite shiny... Never thought about it but Helioptile looks really weird.
IGN: Haruka, FC in signature
Sure - I will add you and be online soon. And I actually agree that he looks weird, but I kinda like the evolved form as a shiny!
Stock: 5
nice giveaway:) I myself love battle ready pokemon and I need a gengar. I still have you added so let me know when you can come online:) Thanks.
Make sure you read those rules ;)

Yeah, I agree about that grass typing. Need more pokes with thick fat ;)
I'll add you and be online shortly.

Reserved, and yes it is nicknameable! Just reply here and let me know what you want me to name it. And as a note, that is actually what I like about ORAS. You can catch almost all of the old legendary pokes :)

Hi Fiat, glad you like the giveaway! Unfortunately, the Scolipede does not have those egg moves. Do you want any of the others? And yeah scrafty does look weird :(

Sure - I will add you and be online soon. And I actually agree that he looks weird, but I kinda like the evolved form as a shiny!

Make sure you read those rules ;)
Forgot to list my least favorite shiny pokemon which would be garchomp the shiny sprite is basically the same as the regular sprite.

Could you reserve a copy of the Gengar for me? Least favorite shiny is Giratina, I honestly really don't like the color combination.
Also I have a few questions about the Gengar (I still want it anways):
1. How are the redis rights?
2. Is there any particular reason behind the EVs put into Hp?
Yes you may. And I updated the rules section to reflect redis rights. And tbh I trained him a while ago, so don't 100% remember the rationality behind the EVs but I remember reading some calcs in the original XY thread for him and that spread was favorable.

I'd love to still have one :) an EV trained HA Scoliopede sounds awesome! Please reserve one for me?

Could i please get a gengar?

My least favourite shiny is chansey. Green eggs are off putting

my fc is: 3754-9240-6912

I would love Gengar. His shiny form is my favorite.
My least favorite? I love Scizor but the off gold is just gross.
Fc 0001-4004-6894
Ign: Aaron

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)