Team preview:
arceus_black_and_white_sprite_by_albinorose-d3coqtq.gif
382.gif
groudon_black_and_white_sprite_by_albinorose-d3conaq.gif
dialga_black_white_sprite_by_night1010-d4nucny.gif
484.gif
giratina__black_white_sprite_by_night1010-d4nuctk.gif

Team building:
I really wanted to make an balanced team, with solid defensive pokemon and offensive pokemon that I can always look for a K.O. I really couldn't find a decent pokemon for spinning or spikes. So i just settled on Stealth Rocks. I put two walls in, one for special and one for physical, and 4 offensive pokemon, one for set up, one just pure offensive and two scarfers.

The Team (In Depths)
The lead:
groudon_black_and_white_sprite_by_albinorose-d3conaq.gif

Groudon @ Life Orb
Ability: Drought
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Adamant Nature
- Fire Punch
- Stone Edge
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake

Groudon is a great lead (in my opinion). Its bulk makes it endure at least one hit letting him use stealth rock. Then I switch into my If the opponent is using the first turn for setting up (Stealth Rocks, Spikes) as well, I may as well just kill it since I'm using an offensive stealth rock set.

The walls:
382.gif

Kyogre @ Leftovers
Ability: Drizzle

EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 SDef
Calm Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Scald
- Rest
- Sleep Talk
- Roar

The almighty special wall is here. Due to its amazing special bulk, draco meteor only does about 60% damage to it. That gives plenty of time to use rest and sleep talk. I use scald for physical attackers, roar for set ups (trust me. I've seen plenty of calm mind set ups).

giratina__black_white_sprite_by_night1010-d4nuctk.gif

Giratina @ Leftovers
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SDef
Impish Nature
- Rest
- Sleep Talk
- Dragon Tail
- Will-O-Wisp

When I was planning my Uber team, I was actually aiming for groudon being my physical wall. But on second thought, Giratina was much better. The set is almost the same as kyogre with the burn and the forced switch.

The offensive
arceus_black_and_white_sprite_by_albinorose-d3coqtq.gif

Arceus @ Silk Scarf
Ability: Multitype
EVs: 200 HP / 252 Atk / 56 Spd
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Extreme Speed
- Shadow Claw
- Swords Dance

Excuse me, do you have time to talk about our lord and savior, Arceus? No words needed. I'm also using the classic extreme killer set. Although I'm still considering which item I should use. Any suggestions?

dialga_black_white_sprite_by_night1010-d4nucny.gif

Dialga @ Choice Scarf
EVs: 52 Def / 252 SAtk / 204 Spd
Modest Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Fire Blast
- Aura Sphere
- Sleep Talk

I use dialga with the scarf set. I gave him draco meteor for breaking walls, or a finishing blow. Fire blast for when I'm out in the sun. Since this is a dual weather team, the dialga(sun)-palkia(rain) works pretty well, but I'll explain that later. Aura sphere for darkrai and other dialgas, and sleep talk for switching in when the opponent is using dark void or any sleep condition. Although this may seem stupid, the combination works pretty well, especially when dialga uses aura sphere on darkrai with sleep talk.

484.gif

Palkia @ Choice Scarf
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Hydro Pump
- Spacial Rend
- Thunder

As a counterpart to dialga, I use palkia for killing kyogre and a rain sweeper. Draco meteor for the same purpose as dialga, hydro pump with the weather boost kills off most pokemon, Spacial rend for a reliable STAB move, and thunder for kyogres.

Trust me lol this team sounds really messed up, but once I tried it, I couldn't believe I got 7 wins and 0 losses (I might even go up in the top 30 ladder at this rate). Please feel free to note any kind of flaws and the suggestions of how to correct them. Thanks a lot!

Btw, this was my first RMT as well. Did I do everything right?

Nice RMT! Pretty solid, you used the old art of dual-weather, firstly i tought it was pretty crappy as a combinations, since they are opposites, but I just saw what Furai posted, and changed minds, good team!

On individual sets:
Kyogre - Change Scald for Hydro Pump
Groudon - Pretty solid.
Giratina - SDef creep him a bit.
Arceus - Pretty solid
Dialga - Solid.
Palkia - Change Draco Meteor for something else, you already have Spacial Rend

On the overall, it's a pretty solid team, a few tweaks here and there and you should be good to go.
MY RATING: 9,5/10,0

Last edited:
Nice RMT! Pretty solid, you used the old art of dual-weather, firstly i tought it was pretty crappy as a combinations, since they are opposites, but I just saw what Furai posted, and changed minds, good team!

On individual sets:
Kyogre - Change Scald for Hydro Pump
Groudon - Pretty solid.
Giratina - SDef creep him a bit.
Arceus - Pretty solid
Dialga - Solid.
Palkia - Change Draco Meteor for something else, you already have Spacial Rend

On the overall, it's a pretty solid team, a few tweaks here and there and you should be good to go.
MY RATING: 9,5/10,0
Thanks for rating my team!
I'm surprised that I got #63 on gen 5 Uber ladders with this team
I just realized that a few problems are shown in this team I'll fix my teams as you said.
Quick question, what should I replace draco meteor with?
I think it's pretty solid since I use draco meteor for killing pokemon that are a threat and I use spacial rend for sweeping.
Is the replacing needed? If so, which move should I replace it with?

Thanks for rating my team!
I'm surprised that I got #63 on gen 5 Uber ladders with this team
I just realized that a few problems are shown in this team I'll fix my teams as you said.
Quick question, what should I replace draco meteor with?
I think it's pretty solid since I use draco meteor for killing pokemon that are a threat and I use spacial rend for sweeping.
Is the replacing needed? If so, which move should I replace it with?
It's not needed, but Draco Meteor is not nescessary, Spacial Rend has the same function, my recomendation is Calm Mind, will help you stay on the game for more time, or you can just use Dragon Tail, works like a Roar, but doing damage.

It's not needed, but Draco Meteor is not nescessary, Spacial Rend has the same function, my recomendation is Calm Mind, will help you stay on the game for more time, or you can just use Dragon Tail, works like a Roar, but doing damage.
You... do realized it's a choice scarf set right...?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)