5th Gen Uber Analysis Index (Reservations go here as well) Read Post#257

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe we should have a Gorebyss / Huntail analysis? Compared to the lower tiers, there's a big advantage in that you can use Kyogre Swift Swim support!

Also hope to see Mewtwo up soon!

Shiftry is completed and uploaded.

Also I completely forgot that I had Gengar reserved and have no interest in it anymore, so it's up for grabs if anyone wants it.

Is theorymon working on mewtwo? If not, I'd like to give it a shot (yes, I've played my fair share of ubers too). Haven't had an analysis in quite a while and would like to get back on the force

Nexus

Forever the Recusant
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Is theorymon working on mewtwo? If not, I'd like to give it a shot (yes, I've played my fair share of ubers too). Haven't had an analysis in quite a while and would like to get back on the force
Ask him, personally.

polop

Would you look at the time?
is a Contributor Alumnus
Making a case for our old Uber Deoxys-D, while it may have dropped tiers like flies that doesn't mean its not viable!

Will make a placeholder soon.

Furai

we will become who we are meant to be
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Just noting that Victini has been uploaded, as well as Gastrodon.

polop

Would you look at the time?
is a Contributor Alumnus
I'm going to make a case for Omastar... its got swift swim, decent defense, decent Special Attack, shell smash, and a typing that resists Extremespeed, not something to be ignored :D.

Will edit placeholder into post momentarily...

EDIT: Did the above.

EDIT 2: The above is in Skeleton format (don't wanna double post D:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)