4/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danmire

its okay.
is an Artist Alumnus
In my old school, the middle schoolers(it was high/middle) that were like, 12, would always say shit like "Yeah, nigga, gonna get high on 4/20".

Happy holidays smogon. I celebrated by smoking a couple fat bowls of mango OG kush last night with my best friend and dad last night around a fire. (I was also tripping balls.)

Havn't again yet today.. When my girlfriend get's off worky work in two hours I'm going to take her 420 virginity.

Really just another day, but one in which I feel obligated to definitely fit a few sessions in!

mattj

blatant Nintendo fanboy

Early this beautiful morning, before sunrise, I awoke, kissed my beautiful wife and kids and headed to the local diner for a nice breakfast of biscuits and gravy. I then headed to work early, at my well-paying job, so I could get a good start on the day. It was a Friday, and the weather was nice, so everybody was in a good mood at work and we all got done early. After work, I hiked around 4 miles through the forest along some beautiful lakes and took in the scenery and breathed in the flowery air. I found a neat walking stick that had all the bark gnawed off by a beaver with a nice sharp bottom end and a smooth, wide, flat top that fits my hand very well and its the perfect length for me. The fish were jumping and the birds were singing. I hiked all the way along the open, wooded backside of the lake and found two partially submerged barges. I skipped some rocks off of the barges and watched the fish skip and chase each other. My friend and I plan on waking up early and fishing off of the barges tomorrow morning before sunrise.

It was a really nice 4/20. What did you guys do today?

It was a really nice 4/20. What did you guys do today?
I restarted an animation I had worked on for a month and a half, looked at pictures of cats, and failed to come up with any lyrics for EPRB.

You don't need fucking weed to have a good 4/13 4/20. All you need is cats.

Oh my god Ive never been this high before oh my god

EDIT:

Sorry about this. I posted this when I was pretty much at the peak of a crazy high from the best weed I've ever had.

mattj

blatant Nintendo fanboy
I also ran into an old friend tonight at Walmart. We were the closest of bros, and then he had to move away about 4 years ago. Now he's back in town. Today was such an eventful 4/20!

Yamata no Orochi

dreamenddischarger
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I don't see any holiday listed for April 20th on my calender. However, a quick Google SafeSearch tells me 4/20 is Adolf Hitler's date of birth. Interesting.
(I'm late huh?) :P

hi i had to work (even worse, making food) for 7 hours today

i've been smoking bowls since I got home to compensate

If you don't smoke on 4/20, I'm sorry, but you're pretty much a Nazi.
but vader is smoking on 4/20 and he is definitely a nazi.........

smoked a bowl on the ride home from my buddy's house, but my main stoner friend was totally MIA (probably stoned off his face with his girlfriend, can't say I blame him) so that's all I got in.
Gonna make up for it with some drinking, I think.

Whew. I haven't smoked a whole lot in my life, and the marijuana I had a few hours ago was just nuts. Three hits from a joint and fifteen minutes later I was higher than I've ever been. I'd describe it as legitimately blazed. It was exciting.

My first 4/20 as a marijuana smoker was a good one!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)