200+ Flawless/Perfect Shiny Pokemon - All Kalos Native! (Updated 1/25/2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.
cmt for Bergmite | Relaxed | Sturdy | 31/31/31/x/31/0 | Mist, Mirror Coat | Lv.1 UT

Foongus | Sassy | Regenerator | 30/x/31/31/31/0 | Lv.1 UT

cmt for Bergmite | Relaxed | Sturdy | 31/31/31/x/31/0 | Mist, Mirror Coat | Lv.1 UT

Foongus | Sassy | Regenerator | 30/x/31/31/31/0 | Lv.1 UT
None interests me, sorry.

Have quite a few pokemon you dont have on my list. can you please CMT for:

Scrafty | Careful | Intimidate | 31/31/31/x/31/31 | Fake Out, Dragon Dance, Drain Punch | Lv.51 Battle Ready

All my pokemon are kalos native except ditto and cyndaquil. This is a priority want and as such would trade any pokemon the list. if you see more than one you want we can work something out.

http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/gyzarus-shiny-shop.3498277/
I'll take these 2 for it:

Modest Kingdra 31/31/31/31/31/31 Sniper
Brave Pangoro 31/31/31/x/31/0 Iron Fist

Btw, I replaced Scrafty's egg moves (Fake Out, DD) with Bulk Up and Stone Edge. It can re-learn them from the move re-learner though, so if you want those moves back let me know.

Firstly, I'm so sorry...i didnt read the full sentence before sending you a pm.
Now, do you want to trade with me your mence naive by vivillon shiny icy snow top 6 timid? Please...i'm looking for this shiny naive for my new team =\
Thank you

Firstly, I'm so sorry...i didnt read the full sentence before sending you a pm.
Now, do you want to trade with me your mence naive by vivillon shiny icy snow top 6 timid? Please...i'm looking for this shiny naive for my new team =\
Thank you
It's fine, no worries. And what's a "top 6"? You mean Flawless 6IV right? (31/31/31/31/31/31)

You choose if you want to blame me, it wasn't my intention. Good trades.
If it wasn't your intention, you wouldn't delete all your posts to try and hide the fact that it happened. Oh well, it doesn't matter. I quoted your deleted posts anyway. Lol

Last edited:
If it wasn't your intention, you wouldn't delete all your posts to try and hide the fact that is happened. Oh well, it doesn't matter. I quoted you're deleted posts anyway. Lol
Its not necessary keep these posts on the board...
And if I really was a lier, i would trade it and wouldn't trade back, it would be easy. And if it was my intention, what is the point to lie a single IV (ATK attribute) that doesnt change anything to Vivillon competitive spread? The fact is that my friend traded this Vivillon with me earlier but I didnt check, I trusted the marks kept on it. Don't blame me, and it has a correct spread, if you didnt like the shiny Vivillon (not so changed sprite) just say it.

Last edited:
Its not necessary keep these posts on the board...
And if I really was a lier, i would trade it and wouldn't trade back, it would be easy. The fact is that my friend traded this Vivillon with me earlier but I didnt check, I trusted the marks kept on it. Don't blame me, and it has a correct spread, if you didnt like the shiny Vivillon (not so changed sprite) just say it.
Rule #1 after trading is to check every single pokemon immediately, no exceptions. It's no big deal though, just let it go now.

Last edited:
None interests me, sorry.

I'll take these 2 for it:

Modest Kingdra 31/31/31/31/31/31 Sniper
Brave Pangoro 31/31/31/x/31/0 Iron Fist

Btw, I replaced Scrafty's egg moves (Fake Out, DD) with Bulk Up and Stone Edge. It can re-learn them from the move re-learner though, so if you want those moves back let me know.
i would only do 1 for 1 you can take both if i can have somethign else from your thread. Pangoro is of equal value on its own. how about scrafty and skiddo for the 2.

Interested in a HP Fire Magnezone?

Magnezone (Shiny) | N\A | Magnet Pull | 31/xx/31/30/31/30 | N\A | Blaize | 05900 | Pokeball

New shinies added:

Clampearl | Timid | Shell Armor | 31/31/31/31/31/31 | Water Pulse, Muddy Water | Lv.1 UT

Foongus | Calm | Regenerator | 31/31/31/31/31/31 | Stun Spore | Lv.1 UT

Kingdra | Modest | Sniper | 31/31/31/31/31/31 | Lv.51 Battle Ready

Koffing | Bold | Levitate | 31/31/31/31/31/31 | Swallow, Stockpile, Pain Split, Toxic Spikes | Lv.1 UT

Wynaut | Calm | Telepathy | 31/31/31/31/31/31 | Lv.1 UT

Aipom | Adamant | Run Away | 31/31/31/x/31/31 | Fake Out, Quick Guard | Lv.1 UT

Pangoro | Brave | Iron Fist | 31/31/31/x/31/0 | Lv.100 Battle Ready

Scatterbug | Timid | Compound Eyes | 31/x/31/31/31/31 | Lv.1 UT (Monsoon Pattern)

Snover | Brave | Snow Warning | 31/31/31/31/31/x | Leech Seed, Seed Bomb | Lv.1 UT

I highly doubt it but I do have an UT Adamant Zygarde (31/30/31/x/31/31)

That for the Modest Yveltal?
While it's close, I'm still only looking for perfect spread. So no thanks.

AfroThunderRule

*yawn* ez
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
While I doubt it, what if I sweeten the offer? That Zygarde and a Shiny Timid Greninja with Hidden Power Fire (31/28/31/30/31/30) While you do have a Timid shiny Greninja, it doesn't have Hidden Power Fire.

Not interested? .-.

While I doubt it, what if I sweeten the offer? That Zygarde and a Shiny Timid Greninja with Hidden Power Fire (31/28/31/30/31/30) While you do have a Timid shiny Greninja, it doesn't have Hidden Power Fire.

Not interested? .-.
Many people have already offered me that same Froakie/Greninja (even with better IVs). Not interested in running any HP's on Greninja.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)