Cipher Admin Lovrina

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I think Dive looks the best :]

What's Gastrodon's namesake? I like Tritonia, it sounds nice!
    It will be female if Shellos has a 50/50 gender ratio, which I think it does :]
    :)

I'll have it done by next Thursday for you, when you get back. I'll look through your thread and see if there's anything I like. If not I'll just take a credit :3
    Dive Ball with the Blue Form of course :)

Don't worry, I just checked, I do have the encounter slot for the blue form!
    Its rain, so probably not lol. We would have to take it one step at a time. If they fit during team building, they fit. If they don't, they don't.
    It really isn't. Force a switch, then Recover on the switch. You have perfect coverage already. What more do you want?
    Ok, will do! The blue form is perfectly doable, there''s just probably going to be NPCs which is fine! However, I might not have the right encounter slot for the blue form. I most likley do, but just giving you a fair warning just in case ;)
    Oh yes, so HP Grass is actually beneficial :) I'm surprised at how an ability upgrade can take a Pokemon from NU to OU. Gastrodon is awesome now, though!

Crazy? Why? xD

Do you have any pokeball preferences? Since this is a CP for you, lmk what form and pokeball you'd like. I have to go to bed now, good night! =)
    I'm glad you don't mind the 30 in SpA :D

So, considering you'll be gone and back next Thursday (Right?) I can almost guarantee it will be done by then! Most likely it will :)

The gender will be female (Shellos is 50/50, right?) and the form will be the Pink one. Is that ok? I can attempt to catch the Blue form if you'd like, because honestly I like the blue form better xD But it doesn't matter to me, your choice!
    gastro needs rain. Also yeah, I like Spec'd Gastro better because nobody expects it to hit hard.

Your team lose to Rock Polish Terrakion btw. cbf to look for other weaks atm, busy
    Spec'd Gastro is better because nobody really uses HP Grass anymore, and because the electric resist is good. It also has a better ability for choice specs, and doesn't need to depend on the unreliable and gimmicky bad Water Spout lol. Grass weakness is not a big deal because grass types beat Jelli too, and at least Gastro doesn't have ghost/dark weak. (tar)

It also gets a stone edge resistence, earth power etc.
    Really busy and stressed lately. Everyone asks me for teams lol. I am only one person.

Idk if I can help you in time. If you can't pick, I will pick lol. :(
    No problem. I suppose that would work, but Marvel Scale really helps out Milotic, and many Pokémon on stall teams can learn Heal Bell and whatnot anyway.
    Rest/Sleep Talk/Scald/Dragon Tail Milotic is very viable on a stall team, but Jellicent is usually favored as a bulky water due to its Ghost typing allowing it to Spin-Block. I suppose its access to Will-O-Wisp doesn't hurt its usage either.

But yeah, Milotic could easily fit on Stall.
    If you're thinking about making a balanced offense team in OU, I'd seriously reconsider. Stall runs the OU metagame. Most of the top players on the PO server (currently PO OU tier is the same as Smogon OU, with the exception of Excadrill being allowed on PO and not Smogon) run heavy stall. I myself rank pretty high on the PO OU ladder (1500s), and I can tell you that you'll be at a serious disadvantage with a balanced offensive team. Honestly, I think even a badly put together anti-stall team would fare better than a well-thought-out balanced offense. I've also never done anything but laugh at opposing Terrakion when I've used stall.

And I've got your Friend Code in, and made a clone of each of the Mews (one is nicknamed "Mew", the other is unnicknamed) so there's 4 altogether. All of them are tutored Softboiled, Seismic Toss, Counter, and Mimic.
    I'd lean towards offensive. Lucario definitely works well with Terrakion, so it would probably be a good fit on such a team.
    I've been having computer issues, but I got those fixed; sorry about that. :[ The Mew is tutored, transferred, and in a Gen IV game. So shoot me a VM when you're on.

The FC you'll be using is 3826-0849-7818 (it's a 4th Gen FC).

Also, Scarf Jellicent in rain + Helping Hand does a lot of damage, but I'm no VGC or Doubles expert.
    I only like Specs, or I like it on some teams lol.

Yeah, its better than Specs Jellicant in rain. Maybe in clear skies they both can be usable, but its pushing it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…