Zelen
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ah thank you. The dogs you caught are perfect, shininess was optional.
    I'll have to run up to get copies of the XD mons, you'd like ALL CAPs, yeah?
    I think just 3 copies and original will be enough thanks :) And are you cloning the entei too?
    no man it's fine just grab a few pokes and hop on :)
    If you want to trade now I can give you the pokes you want and I'll just get the ones I want whenever I find my pokemon black game again
    >_< and I just missed you it seems, if you want you can choose something else besides celebi to go along for your axew
    Okay, I'll go 2 credits in debt to get your Celebi. If you ever want to redeem them on something, or need me to do something, just contact me.

When are you available for a trade?
    Thank you very much! If I ever open a trade thread, you'll have a credit for the pokemon I didn't trade.
    yeap sneasel is available in Gen IV :P Do you want to trade now?if so give me some time to clone it :P xD
    I don't know, but I get that little gray lock icon on Diamond and not on Black... I don't really want to lessen my wireless router's security for it either because someone in my apartment building 'borrowed' my wifi before (I ended up almost at my internet usage limit *.*). I'm just hoping that my WFC USB key works again eventually. Until then I guess it's just Gen V trades for me.
    Thank you very much, if you ever decide you want a fourth pokemon it's yours. All the offers are fully redistributable. Whenever you are ready to trade, use my Black FC.

Sorry for the lateness of my response, I'm at GMT -5 and I went to sleep after I posted on your thread.
    No pressure, if you're too busy to trade on Saturday I'll understand. :)
    The weirdest thing is that I had tried to use my Diamond version on my 3DS, and I was trying to do the wifi config through Diamond's game menu screen, and... it gave me a slightly different wifi config layout than my Pokemon Black version did when I had done the same thing. Black let me config my wireless router with my 3DS and game, but Diamond wouldn't allow me to config my wireless router with my 3DS and game. It had the gray lock icon whereas Black didn't have that at all. :o

My 3DS likes my wireless router but my Diamond version game doesn't. It's so strange. I hope my Nintendo WFC USB doesn't act up forever because if it does I guess I wont be able to trade from my 4th Gen games any more?
    yeah, frame of 14, and thats the one I was trying to hit. apparently, this victini would rather stay where it is.
    I tried connecting my heartgold version to my old Nintendo WFC on my old DS and it just doesn't want to connect these last 2 days. I guess whenever you are able to transfer those 'mon to Gen V and trade through that one would be great. I'm not sure why my old DS' wifi is acting this way these last few days.. maybe I got my new DS just in time. :o

Also, going through the start menu wifi config should work except that my old games don't seem capable of recognising my wireless router. The connection problem seems to be with the WFC usb(so using the wireless router instead would be ideal). Black version had no trouble with my wireless router only the old gen games are un-cooperative. Derp :3
    So, 2 credits for a Celebi?
    I know my trade thread is rather... small right now, but I guess each credit is worth a pokemon. I haven't put up EV training services yet, but I guess that's coming soon after I finish AP tests...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…