Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• okay. I'm just asking.

Not because I have personal issues.

I just think being friends with people who have things in common with me would make me happy.

Cause I don't have many friends who like beast wars like I do.
    I was asking because I remembered you put me on your personal blacklist on your thread. :(

On the day when I first met you here on smogon, I found out that you were a big fan of beast wars just like I am. I was very exciting to see that I'm not the only one who likes Beast wars. That's why I was thinking about being friends with you. Because I don't have many friends who have things in common with me like watching the beast wars and playing pokemon. I was very lonely. But when you put me on your blacklist, I got sad, upset, and heartbroken. :(
    Hehe thank you, good to be back. ;) Yeah, I wasn't even aware B&W came out so soon.. o.0 It's gone really, really fast..
    Hi there, thanks for that. ^^ I'm actually back now, Apologies for taking so long..! I've been going through a lot lately..!
    Okay then, And thank you :), And by the way sorry for not replying to your last VM...someone was helping me with ID/SID abuse and I missed it. And I have heard of Oakville/Missisauga Ontario so I have an idea where it is :P, There really isnt alot of Canadian Smogoners. The only 2 I know so far are you and Varment lol.
    you know what,I'll just keep the other 3 credits...Wifi is being so bitchy >.>
    The Jojo's Impish LickyLicky ♂

resplandor' froslass

porygon Z! >.>
    Nature modest Ability: Adapability
    IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
    EVs: 6Def/252SpAtk/252Speed
    Moves: Ice Beam/Thunderbolt/Tri Attack/Dark Pulse
    Aviable: Lvl 100 Ev'd. fully redi for you

HCZ'S Roselia ♂ hp ground 70
    To do list:
    Distribute to giveaway winners
    Chocolate kip
    kepperino
    -ev wildfires pokes i need to pick em up
    -ev for brandan need to pick up his groudon
    -trade workers ghastly, exie's pingu exie's carnavah
    for my superwolf's baltoy and raichu's steelix
    reptars ericc's umbreon. reptars marrowak, reptars quiet magnezone
    for three pokes i evd for him

LizardMan's fridanny's chimchar, rockinx's pineco, floras jirachi and arrens duskclops for my Adamant Cacnea, Modest Spoink, Bold Lotad with better speed, and Varment's Mawile.

lawliett's uu warriors evd staraptor for waffleirons houndoom

gamer22's forsworn's gastrodon for my Aerolin's shinny milotic

PICKUP
    -metalexs steelix semi redi
    -lazys torchic semi redi

-add ev pokes to list
    I can, except my DS is broken for the time being.. I can NN it for you when I get a new DS, fixed DS. I'll VM you within a month, if not, please VM me back. Very sorry for the inconvenience as I'm not on smogon much anymore.
    To do list:
    Distribute to giveaway winners
    Chocolate kip
    kepperino
    -ev wildfires pokes i need to pick em up
    -ev for brandan need to pick up his groudon
    -trade workers ghastly, exie's pingu exie's carnavah
    for my superwolf's baltoy and raichu's steelix
    reptars ericc's umbreon. reptars marrowak, reptars quiet magnezone
    for three pokes i evd for him

LizardMan's fridanny's chimchar, rockinx's pineco, floras jirachi and arrens duskclops for my Adamant Cacnea, Modest Spoink, Bold Lotad with better speed, and Varment's Mawile.

lawliett's uu warriors evd staraptor for waffleirons houndoom

gamer22's forsworn's gastrodon for my Aerolin's shinny milotic

PICKUP
    -metalexs steelix semi redi
    -lazys torchic semi redi

-add ev pokes to list
    arg, each time i try to connec t with yuo it gives me the removed form friend roser error
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…