Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey man, so I just tried to breed something with the date of Dec. 31st, turns out my frame advanced by two more than I wanted. Is this because of the new year being close or something? I've heard of it like that before. I'm hoping because otherwise I have no idea :|
    No problem. Just let me know when you're available. TBH I kinda have to be gone for a bit anyway, looks like the HD on my other computer died. >.<
    One other thing, any chance I could get one of those awesome dittos from you? :) Mostly looking for Icy.
    I hope I can learn how to RNG in 5th Gen. quickly... I don't have B/W yet, though. =/
    Well, I'll have to try catching something tomorrow, 'cuz I gotta wake up early and can't really stay up all night trying to RNG. XD
    Good luck with your RNGing. =)
    I got it! First try as well! Thanks man, I woulda' been screwed without your help! You're welcome to a copy once I catch it in a Premier Ball. (Used ur MBall method to check)
    Awesome, I think I'll try to catch something on that spread tonight, since I have nothing better to do. LOL. =D
    That's a good point about the Pokegear in HG/SS. Guess I'll start doing catches in SS, then. =)
    What's the seed for that jolly frame? I feel like trying it now. ;)
    Are there any 'escape preventing' moves/'Mons that learn them that I can easily obtain?
    Cool, I'll definitely have to try to catch something soon. =)
    Any good routes to start on? Like ones with no/few NPCs?
    Alright man. You're an excellent teacher (I've tried helping people, it doesn't work well :P) Keep your fingers crosed.
    Aw, I'm sorry to have inflicted a high frame on you. D=
    Mind teaching me how to RNG catches? I'm not sure I quite understand about encounter slots and what-not...
    No, I haven't checked yet bro. I'll catch him, check IV's, if it's wrong I'll soft reset and then kill him. then beat the whole damn E4 again. Right? That'll work right
    Well then I may have hit my frame, if I didn't though I havta re-beat the E4! D:
    I'm fairly sure that I didn't hit exactly the right frame because I didn't go 'exactly' to the middle,just along that middle line. Seeing what I did hit, though, will help me. It doesn't take long for me to hit my delay. Lance battling and hunting down Latias however, is quite a long time to verify what frame I hit :(
    Alright. "Icey" is the only one I have so far.
    Thanks again for being so generous with the dittos! =D
    Alright, now (I was off for awhile) it's not Buena. It's silver drama radio. Now, I barely move it at all to the bottom right ant I see letters. Now that only counts as one and I can move it around as much as i want in that 'quadrant' and it wont go to '2' until i go to the middle and then back to letters again, rightg?
    Aww . . . so cute and everything checks out. Let me know if you ever need a hand with anything.:)
    Pick whichever you haven't done:

HP Grass
    HP Electric
    HP Rock
    HP Fire
    HP Flying (yeah flying. there's a lot of fighting types ahead in gen v.)

Edit: which FC should I use for you? Use the one in my sig, for me.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…