Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sure. I'll hop on shortly; working through Erica in SS right now.

Which ones do you have done?
    Wewt! I think I'd like to keep this one a bit exclusive if you don't mind. Do they both need to be hatched on his game? And what is the reason for not hatching shiny, out of curiosity?
    I think that's partly why I don't what to try RNGing. I'll screw up so much I'll end up throwing the DS or something. :p
    Nah, I'll pick another seed with similar IV's, just the frame will be a bit higher. After this next frame (64) it jumps to like 200 so I'm hoping this works :(
    The 'hour' is 11 throughout the 'seed to time' tab in RNG Reporter, so I guess I'll just change the minute? Lets see how it goes..*crosses fingers*
    I don't really know what you meant by that last post, but I do know that it works in RNG reporter because I hit my seed based on the roamers. Fuck Buena and her Password! It will come up every time won't it? Should I try a different date and time under 'seed to time'?
    I hit my delay after one mess-up but Password was playin', so I shut it off :P
    PID: c5ee7cf6 (TIMID, ability 0) 31/14/31/31/31/31 (Seed: 010b042f Method 1: 14,
    Hey so I wasn't even at a hour 23 or minute 59 or even close for that matter and my Pokegear still brought up Buena's Password :(

Any remedies for this? Any days where she doesn't play?
    Ehh, dragging to botton right until I see 'letters at all' and as long as 'Buena's Passsword' isn't the title up top I don't see how I'll fuck up that much :P

Thanks, you've been a big help!
    Alright, I'm about to RNG (been busy with school). It says elm calls skipped are P,P,K. So, does that mean that the first time I advance using the Radio it will be 4, then 5, etc.?
    I do not. Would you be so kind as to let me know when you have a window of opportunity to trade, though?
    Hi Elite. You have done some pretty amazing Ditto captures lately - I was going to do a similar project but I'm not all that great at RNG captures.

I was wondering if I could obtain a set of all of the Dittos you've done so far. I understand they are fully redis, but you're welcome to anything in my shop for payment if you see something you like.
    no biggie :) I need to hit bed myself. I probably won't be around until about 5 EST though. 2nd day of school.
    I don't know if this matters but the IVs I quoted you may not be exact (though the 31 is correct) due to the fact I can only use BR to check them.
    don't need shiny, male or female is fine, don't really care one way or the other. Nature would be best either modest or quiet with low speed. Either is fine, if you wanted to do both that would be fine also. I'll be on in a few minutes on my heart gold.
    Yeah. Meet you in wifi?
    Sorry... I just dont have anymore Rare candies... :(
    And i have to reinput the code on my AR.
    Ill head in
    I finished; Heatran learns Magma storm at level 96.
    I dont feel like rare candying up to that... :(
    Its level 51.
    But if you really want me to, i will do it.

Tell me when yoy can trade
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…