HoeenHero
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello again; thank you for whatever you did to fix the CMS for my homepage, but it appears that the same problem is happening again, except this time to my PS homescreen: https://prnt.sc/mhdc63
    HoeenHero
    HoeenHero
    A Stylesheet isn't loading for some reason, try a hard refresh (ctrl+f5)
    Can I reapply if I do everything myself? (I’ve done everything I asked coders about apart from bot).
    HoeenHero
    HoeenHero
    I suggest you take some time to learn how PS works from a code standpoint (the basics at least, "all of it" is asking too much ofc). Once you know how to run a server and are able to easily keep it running, let me know.
    empoleon beats ludicolo 1v1 toxic/protect stall toxic +16.4 min ice beam per turn
    ludicolo does 23.8% min Surf per turn while empoleon does 16.4% Ice Beam per turn which gives me 5 turns (also assuming neither mon is holding an item)
    https://pastebin.com/sYA9WGKq
    look i did the math
    Hey, i would like to report some errors in the super staff bros brawl page.
    Milotics z move is not specified, as well as garchomps.
    Also aegislash ability has changed but it doesnt mention that.
    HoeenHero
    HoeenHero
    nui (milotic) dosent have a custom z move, its regular waterium-z
    cant say (aegislash)'s forme changing is an innate (hidden ability) and is not part of its existing ability (Stance change).
    Hi, since you created the Uno I guess I can ask you the question : why is there a Pass button you are forced to click onto after drawing ? I've seen many people being disqualified because they did not know they had to click and I admit I don't really know what other use it has myself.
    HoeenHero
    HoeenHero
    I didnt create it but its mostly because you have the option to play the card you drew (if possible) or not play it. And automatically making you pass if you cant play is a bit of a giveaway that you couldn't play, which we would want to avoid.
    Teclis
    Teclis
    Mb, I assumed the one able to fix it would be the one who created it but it's true that it must be easier to look in than the PS system :p

Got your point, I assumed one would always play the cart he drew if he could, but it's true you are not forced to by the rules. Thanks for the answer !
    Thoughts on allowing us to search all of our personal hidden replays? It's annoying that we can only go back a few months via manual search.
    Zarel
    Zarel
    (Now it's enough to go all the way back to the beginning on your account, though.)
    Aurella
    Aurella
    Sweet, will there be a post announcing the change?
    Zarel
    Zarel
    Nah, it's a really minor change.
    I was today years old when I realized Hoenn was spelled wrong
    HoeenHero
    HoeenHero
    lol, most people don't notice for a while, others PM me and ask me if I know its spelled wrong.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…