Solgaleo
    Solgaleo
    thursday 9pm my time?
    EviGaro
    EviGaro
    Sure.
    EviGaro
    EviGaro
    Did I miss you...? I was online at 3 until now so unless I screwed up with daylight again I think I had it. I can be there until Sunday at around the same time so it's not a big deal for me.
    We're paired for ORAS RU Cup, when do you want to play? I'm GMT+2 and should usually be able to play around 7pm my time.
    EviGaro
    EviGaro
    GMT-4, and I can work with that from Thursday onwards probably. I'm usually on main
    soTsoT
    soTsoT
    Let's play today then.
    EviGaro
    EviGaro
    Sure, I'm on main for a while
    Hi we play for BW PU Cup when do you wanna play? GMT-7
    HJAD
    HJAD
    Evi been blanking TJ for 2 whole years sheeesh
    TJ
    TJ
    ):
    EviGaro
    EviGaro
    don't call act pls I was getting on
    We have to play for BW RU Cup. I'm available on weekend and monday. Gmt is +1 let me know when you have time.
    EviGaro
    EviGaro
    Oh hey, weekend seems fine, GMT-5 and I can play almost anytime reasonable.
    We're paired for the BW RU Cup round 2. I'm GMT -5 and can play tomorrow Friday/Saturday. Let me know what works and we'll get this done.
    EviGaro
    EviGaro
    Should be fine, yeah. I'll be on the main server.
    Gryoine
    Gryoine
    Sorry; something's come up I have to attend to. Can we play earlier (1pm) or around midnight instead?
    EviGaro
    EviGaro
    Midnight tomorrow? I'll try 1PM at least but that could also work as a last resort.
    Oras ru cup. GMT-5 able this weekend
    EviGaro
    EviGaro
    Hey, EST too I think. I'm available tomorrow after like, 2PM and then I have the rest of the day probs.
    Britania
    Britania
    It's ok for me
    EviGaro
    EviGaro
    Anyway, when you're on, I should be on the main server most of the day still.
    (ง ͠° ل͜ °)ง (ง ͠° ل͜ °)ง (ง ͠° ل͜ °)ง i am a Haxorus . i have small arms but i sweep mons in ru alpha w/ my dragon dances .. if you dont repost this comment on 5 other pages i will call my Z Move tonight and make a mess of your teams (ง ͠° ل͜ °)ง (ง ͠° ل͜ °)ง (ง ͠° ل͜ °)ง (ง ͠° ل͜ °)ง
    Yo I'm gmt-8, aka PST. When do you want to battle for SuMo RU Wishlist tourney? I'm free anytime after 6pm my time
    GMT-4, ru open when do you Wanna fight? Preferable at or after Sunday
    Adaam
    Adaam
    Just wanna clarify since I wasn't specific, you're GMT-5 right? So that's 5pm your time, but I can do also do 6 pm your time
    EviGaro
    EviGaro
    Yeah, it's one hour later. Doesn't change much for me.
    Adaam
    Adaam
    Ill be on stours from now if you wanna play early
    I'm gmt -4 when can you play for ru open?
    EviGaro
    EviGaro
    I'm EST, so one hour later. Tomorrow is the one day this week I have all evening free if that works for you.
    Sir_Bagel
    Sir_Bagel
    okay I can play 5pm est or later, i'll idle on smogtours whenever you can play
    EviGaro
    EviGaro
    Sounds good. I'll have the same username.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…