Smogon Forums

Miria
Miria
I suppose you're busy with stuff... maybe you could breed a few females off it and we'll try to trade via GTS? (in case it gets sniped) I can trade a rubbish legendary for it or something?
Bostostar
Bostostar
okay, sorry about the last few days, I was in a place with bad wifi, I'll be on tonight. Once again, sorry for the trouble!
Miria
Miria
No need, managed to get hold of another Sandshrew in a level ball. :) Enjoy your vacation!
Bostostar
Bostostar
Are you sure? She's ready to go.
Miria
Miria
Unless you've finished breeding a perfect version, yeah! ^_^
Bostostar
Bostostar
I've had her for a while now. I can get online right now.
Bostostar
Bostostar
be on later tonight!
Bostostar
Bostostar
I'll be on until 12-ish
Miria
Miria
Alright, sure. ^_^ I'm here's
Miria
Miria
Is it just the female without the IVs and things in a level ball? The same one I sent ya?
Bostostar
Bostostar
Sorry about the minimal communication, my Ds died, so I had no way to get online. The american charger doesn't work with a European adaptor for some reason. And no, I bred a sandshrew with moves and IV's, if you're still looking for it.
Miria
Miria
I most definitely am still looking for it. ^_^ Sorry about your DS issues! Are you safe back home now then?
Miria
Miria
Oh and what would you like in return now then?
Bostostar
Bostostar
I'm back home, and don't worry about anything in return, I took a bunch of time getting it to you, consider it free.
Miria
Miria
Well that's awfully generous of you. ^_^ I don't mind though, you've still taken the time to do it non the less!
Bostostar
Bostostar
Whenever you're online I can trade!
Miria
Miria
Are you around now perhaps?
Bostostar
Bostostar
Yup!
Miria
Miria
Awesome, I'll come on WiFi now! =]