Bostostar
Bostostar
Nothing really, at the moment. I'm just happy to help out :D
Miria
Miria
Well I'm ever so grateful! <3
Bostostar
Bostostar
hey, I've got a Sandshrew with 5 IV's, and everything you requested (ball, moves, nature, etc.). I'm on right now if you're available :D.
Bostostar
Bostostar
Also, the one IV that's less is SP ATK, meaning that it's generally unaffected, as it's Adamant.
Miria
Miria
Its Perfect then! =D I'm out at the moment, won't be back until late tonight... I'd say 5-6 hours at least. In the meantime, would you like anything from me? ^_^
Bostostar
Bostostar
Hmmmm, I'm actually headed to the airport in 4 hours, and I'm off to Europe, but, I'll have wifi, and we could work it out there. And if you have it, just a male moody smeargle (no need for Iv's or nature).
Bostostar
Bostostar
I have wifi now, if you're around to trade :)
Miria
Miria
Sorry, I've been a bad communicator the last couple of days! Hope you're enjoying your trip! =D I'm around more now so I'll try to keep an eye out for you.
Miria
Miria
Afraid I dont have any Smeargle though... anything else? :(
Miria
Miria
Heya... was looking for my Sandshrew and realised I don't have one yet. lol How is it going? And did you find anything else you'd like from me? ^^
Bostostar
Bostostar
Sandshrew's still waiting in my PC box. The wifi here is rough, so I haven't been around too much. Sorry about that. Could I take an IOU for a later time? That way you can get your sandshrew now, and you won't have to worry about her.
Bostostar
Bostostar
I'll be on late tonight (Greece time). So, we could hopefully trade then.
Bostostar
Bostostar
that'd be around 10-11 tonight, to be clear.
Miria
Miria
Ah right sure. :) are you around now perhaps?
Bostostar
Bostostar
here, give me a time, and I'll try my best to be online at that time.
Miria
Miria
Tonight again sometime then? =) I'm free so... I'm flexible. You're in Greece was it? Shouldn't be too much of a time difference!
Bostostar
Bostostar
Alright, I'll be on tonight =)
Miria
Miria
Good stuff! ^^
Miria
Miria
Hey there! I'll be home in like 30 mins... you around?
Miria
Miria
Ok let's try tomorrow morning? =P Basically like 9 hours from now!