Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Awesome avi, loving your art ^_^
    Chesty
    Chesty
    Want me to make you one?
    Ksh13
    Ksh13
    Idk, can't think of any art I would want atm, otherwise thanks for the offer. Will keep it in mind.
    Chesty
    Chesty
    Alright well if something inspiring comes up I'll let you know.
    Man, if you don't get community contributor soon, I don't know who is. :)
    Chesty
    Chesty
    You're not the first to say something like that lolXD thanks for the support:)
    Chesty
    Chesty
    Badges don't matter to much I appreciate the fact though that people know I'm willing to help out:). All that matters is that I can help in a positive way.
    Back home, a lot latter than I hoped, but oh well.

If you still need a Honedge, I should be free most of tomorrow. I'd most likely be online around 2-5 PM (GMT -5). I also checked the gender of the Honedge, and it's a male. Not sure if that's a deal breaker for you or not?

Just let me know sometime tomorrow. I don't need anything in return for it. :)
    Xen
    Xen
    You're welcome! ^^

As for the Thundurus, I'm fine with it being fully redis, as long as you credit me of course. I do plan on going for a better spread at some point in time, when my schedule allows it. Plus it'll be handy for those who need one for VGC in a pinch.
    Xen
    Xen
    Hey! Just a heads up, I did a double-check on the IVs of Latias, Terrakion, and Heatran, and noticed a couple of slight errors.

B02 - 1,1 - Latias (♀) - Calm - Levitate - 31.23.28.31.31.31 - Dragon -
    B02 - 1,2 - Heatran (♀) - Timid - Flash Fire - 31.22.25.31.31.31 - Dragon -
    B02 - 1,3 - Terrakion (-) - Jolly - Justified - 31.31.31.25.22.31 - Steel -

You have Terrakion's SpD IV listed as 23 in your thread, when it's actually 22. And for Heatran, you have his Def IV listed as 24, when it's actually 25. :P
    Chesty
    Chesty
    Alright that is a mistake on my part thanks for telling me:) Thanks for the trade:)
    ok, just add my FC. I don't mind cloning the female larvitar, larvitar eggs take too long to hatch. I clone using powersaves.
    Chesty
    Chesty
    Thank and sorry if that ended being a problem. :)
    ooh_shiny
    ooh_shiny
    something just went wrong with a powersave code not working so I just backed that save up. thanks for larvitar!
    Chesty
    Chesty
    thank you for the ponyta spitback and the extra riolu:)
    Cool
    Heroic
    Excellent
    Superb
    Tender-Hearted
    Eccentric
    Radiant
    Chesty
    Chesty
    Jeez don't talk about yourself like that:)
    Bice
    Bice
    No u
    Chesty
    Chesty
    XD haha thanks bud:) Hey when you gonna use that picture I sent a while back for something:0
    Found my home in showdown in RU slowly climbing up the ladder.
    Chesty
    Chesty
    This is also in showdown and just for reference sake writing down this username for now...Jexfeather.
    Just saw I missed your tourney. D: Not that you had much popularity for it! :( I will keep an eye out for you posting again after finals!
    Chesty
    Chesty
    Alright thanks:)
    I Want champion steven standing in a cliff along with metagross aggron armaldo aron lairon metang and beldum and i want the word Mr155551 on the edge of the cliff can you do it?
    Chesty
    Chesty
    I can try
    Chesty
    Chesty
    I'm starting on your banner today when I get home.
    Chesty
    Chesty
    working on your banner now.
    Am I right in saying that you're on Reddit? I've got a tsv match but I think that's my only shot. It's 1009; would you be interested in sorting it out for me, I'd get you a copy. You could take it when you take Darkrai.
    Chesty
    Chesty
    It's a little to hard at first but it's not that bad.
    a0161613
    a0161613
    No worries, I might see if I can get someone to do this one and try to understand it. You recommend it?
    Chesty
    Chesty
    It might be better to just simply create an account and go from there. Just create your flair.
    Friend Safari? I saw you mentioned helping out someone with an HA Frogadier. Would you mind catching me an HA female in a Timer Ball while you're at it, if it's not too much trouble? Lmk, thanks! :)
    Chesty
    Chesty
    It's a 12.5% chance to encounter a female and then a female with hidden ability. I'm not mad I'm just a little annoyed but I'll still help you out in the future just don't cut and bail on me when I completed your transaction.
    MagnusArcanum
    MagnusArcanum
    I know. I can send you the one I used for breeding if you want, 3IV + 4EMs.

And in case you didn't know, if you have a male Cute Charm user in the front of your party it'll increase the odds of finding a female to 66.7%. :)
    Chesty
    Chesty
    Well that may come in handy next time but your fine I don't need a spitback. Thanks for the offer though.
    Hey, we live in very different time zones! I'm GMT, so often when you're home I'm already asleep! What I will try to do is deposit something shortly before I go to bed (which will be ~ 3pm your time), post here to let you know, and see what happens.

Sorry by the way when I said I missed you, I didn't mean you weren't available, I meant because I wasn't online later in my day I missed you. Not an accusation!
    Darkrai, think I've got a keeper! Stats to follow, want your opinion!
    Chesty
    Chesty
    I'll probably be home when your offline but I'll try to set aside all your spitbacks ASAP thank you.
    a0161613
    a0161613
    Full is definitely ok. I'll end up putting them on my thread but if they're wanted, people can trade with you.
    Chesty
    Chesty
    Haha yeah those are yours let me find someone to clone both this and the charizard later.
    I take it you're not interested in my codes? :P
    Fiat500
    Fiat500
    Hey Chester, if you want I can send you the codes now via PM, and you can take your time cloning the stuff ok?
    Chesty
    Chesty
    Send just the darkria code for now if that's fine thank you:)
    Fiat500
    Fiat500
    I'll do a PM, we can coordinate from there :P
    Anyone willing to help me out by getting me a copy of star fox from club nintendo.
    Hey Chester, thanks for helping me out with the Axew! Since you're getting it from the Friend Safari, would you mind catching me one in a Timer Ball as well, if that's not too much trouble? I'm planning on actually breeding one for each nature^^
    Chesty
    Chesty
    thanks for the spitbacks:) Sorry it took to long.
    Cretacerus
    Cretacerus
    No problem, glad you were able to do the trade so fast. And thanks again for providing me with the original parents! :D
    Chesty
    Chesty
    Sure thing:)
    Looking for anyone that has a ton of club nintendo points and that is willing to help a guy out.
    How about:
    Mareep in Dream Ball
    31/x/31/31/31/31 (female)

and

Dratini in Dream Ball
    31/31/31/31/31/31 (female has marvel scale)

The IVs don't matter, though I can clone these if you only have 1 of each.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…