Golden Piloswine

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm not going to Wisconsin no. I'm not on Smogon much anymore, but I'll battle you if I see you on Nuggetbridge or Pokemon Online.
    Lol, I like playing the Gusty Gardens Galaxy music in my head while watching the Luma dance to the guitar cords.
    Thanks, man! Actually I really like Musharna, maybe it's not the peoples fav, but it has always worked fine for me. Thanks for your rate btw, I'm REALLY considering changing Tyranitar for Hippowdon... Thank you again :)
    I just found a program that will make the effects that I am trying to implement more realistic (and will also let me loop it more efficiently while also providing me with a plethora of other instruments). This should help me obtain the feel you want for the theme.
    I seen that but this stupid thin wouldn't let me fix that. I meant the golden gates community for 1 on 1. I can do it almost any time because I am a homeschool kid, so I gess any time will be good (wait tomorrow is Sunday, so that doesn't mater). What is the earliest time that is good for you?
    Well actually that is my brothers 3DS (keckleon352), my 3DS FC is 1504-6227-6035, I use my brothers because it can work with mk7, will see you then.
    I have long awaited this day. The day when I have achieved the all-mighty impressive record of 287 posts. No no no, thank you! But I would like to thank the academy.

(If you think I'm an equal nutbag to Gary Busey, then you are incorrect.)
    Orighty. I should be able to finish my first attempt of the piece within the next two weeks. Also, do you know of a way to make something on Audacity reverberate a little without making it sound too echoey? I'm thinking about using that to make the instruments sound more real.
    Oh ho ho, you can bet that it won't with the instrumentation I'm using ;)
    It's going to be used in a more subtle, dissonant way than that. I'm definitely going to be playing it in a different key. The thing I'm the most worried about is finding a good spot to loop it.

And if you don't like something about it, it's not like I can't edit it :)
    I was thinking of doing something like that. I wasn't going to make it completely like that, though, as I intend to essentially use solely the title screen theme of every game (and possibly some of the victory road themes as well, excluding Sinnoh's because it sounds like a toddler banging on a piano).
    The intro is similar to the song, but the instruments that I'm using are very similar with a few others added in (such as acoustic guitar).
    That's really hard to do with no electric guitar. What I've got now is more similar to something like Magalor's Soul on Return to Dream Land.
    Orighty, I've already written a sick intro, now I just need about a minute's worth of material to create left. Do you want any reminiscents of other pokemon themes in the piece?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…