MAlkaviano
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi, i'm sorry i'm only your week 4 opponent for the home field tournament, but i have to play at least a match this week and don't really have time ( big exams )

So i'm in a hurry, i want to play BW Uber for the week 4 if possible, tell me quickly when you're available, i'm GMT +1, you can usually find me there if you want to scout if i'm connected http://play.pokemonshowdown.com/~~88.191.153.56:8000/lobby , or VM me when you're here
    Hello! We have to play for the Home Field Tournament. So... When can you play? =) Btw, I'm GMT-7.
    I'm mostly on showdown every day as well so it shouldnt be too hard to find me. Name is also Zeta5 on showdown. Send a pm anytime and hopefully we can battle
    Hi, we have to play for Farm League, when can you play? I'm gmt +1
    Alright then, we'll play tonight your time at 11pm if that's alright. If not message and let me know asap. I don't wanna have to get up at 6am for nothing lol.
    By the way when i meant by ahead I meant by when its 11 AM (my time) it would be 5 PM your time
    I'm sorry but i don't know what friday ace 16:00 means(sorry), is that an ok or are you busy?
    Ok so I did some math on our timezones. You are 6 hours ahead of me. This means that we don't have that much time to meet up. How about we try to meet on showdown on friday around 4 pm your time. I'll get up early so we can met. Give me an "ok" if that plan is good with you
    Now normally I would have been confused as to what you are talking about but I read the tourney post. my timezone is pst. I'm available from today all the way to the 5th(easiest time for me). But I will be around from the 6 to the 10th(deadline) but with a more strict time making harder for us. I guess message me back with a date we could battle I I'll try to meet you on showdown on the correct time :). My name on showdown is the same as my smogon username so Zeta5
    Hey bro we're paired for the DPP tourney. I'm available from January 2nd-6th anytime.
    so last weekend didn't work and you aren't online very often, i think we have to schedule a specific time. Can you battle tomorrow at 6 or 7 PM GMT+1?
    hey i'm your opponent in the OST, I'm GMT+1 and should be available this weekend to battle. I'd prefer to play on PO2, i don't like the PS! simulator that much.
    I'd prefer sunday morning, what exact time? we have a 1 hour difference, so lets play at my 12:00 and your 11:00 AM?
    Edit: nvm that, you havent loged in the whole weekend even when you said that we could battle on the weekend... So, i need you to tell me an hour and dayxso we can battle! I dont even know if you use showdown by your name in here or you have another name. Please answer when you come here.
    Hey, we really need to make a time and day to battle; also i really need you timezone and that you actually log in here more often. Can you battle tomorrow or in the weekend?
    Ps my timezone its GMT-4, and my pokemon showdown name its vileman. Also, im assuming we wil play on showdown.
    What im trying to say is : lets battle on saturday 15 at the time you prefer, sounds good?
    So, we have until 18 of decembere to battle, mind battling the weekend that comes after this one? im kinda busy with some final tests so i havent got time to make the final team. Also, my nae in PS its vileman, whats yours?
    So.. Yeah im against you in the OST, and we live "near" each other assuming you do live in brazil. I dont know when predictions of the matches will be made so we can battle but then ill send you a message to see when we'll battle.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…