Nix_Hex
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I agree it shouldn't be in that thread but no other competitive gaming scene bans key parts of the metagame/strategy like pokemon. "Broken" is thrown around like it means "the current best strategy". Just look at the changes in games like Street fighters and Starcraft that have huge scenes. They don't completely throw out the current best strategy every 2 months because it's not condusive to a REAL competitive game.
    The system is bad. Everytime a great strategy is formed and gets widespread it's banned for being too powerful. It ruins all depth in the game. What you get is a shallow game where after you get rid of the best strategy a few months down the road after a new strategy immerges you just potentially get rid of it. When very few are gamebreaking.
    sad news: the box set has almost none of the original music

good news: it's still daria
    Hahaha nice! I liked the look of the team except Dugtrio. He didn't do anything and was really weak! Maybe we should replace him with some sort of wallbreaker or something. I'll head onto PS now to try some stuff out.
    you sniped me on a gp HOW COULD YOU ._______________.
    (okay i did a bunch in the morning (like twelve hours ago) and for some reason couldn't be bothered to post them until now so i suppose i asked for it -_-)
    Can I vote "/"? :V

But seriously, my main reason for liking it is because Weavile is my favorite Pokemon, and it's a pretty well animated .gif.
    I'm not entirely sure. This is probably the biggest game in Iowa history considering they were the #1 ranked team and were playing #2 (we won 12-10), but later lost to OSU and ended up in the Rose Bowl). I can't find the game's stats anywhere, though.
    Hi, NixHex! I was wondering if you could GP check Slowbro's and/or Rotom-H's UU analyses for me, whenever you have the time...
    Thanks!
    Sneasel was my favorite mon back in GSC I spent like 5 hours in that cave and then when I got pearl I went ahead to get one to evolve into a weavile :))))
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…