Nix_Hex
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey nix - could we merge all of the deleted posts in this thread into one deleted post so i don't have to scroll for eternity while trying to browse it? :<
    Was that an invitation or...? Haha but no really, I follow a lot of people around when I'm bored. Don't worry, you're not special! But I will stop if I'm cramping your style, sorry :s
    Also, sorry to bother you on this, but where is the QDB! thread located? I can find what the acronym is once I get there.
    hey man

I've been a bit busy recently, and also Ginga's and my times just don't match (he is literally sleeping when I'm awake; we're literally on opposite ends of the world) I'm "resigning" my position as captain, because it just won't work out. I hope that's ok :/
    What we have right now:
    Specs Latios
    Cobalion

what we need:
    a physical

any ideas? I think Lando-T is a very viable option right now, because it draws in Steels for Cobalion to beat up, as well as Intimidate to weaken physicals for Latios, as well as U-Turn to pivot with Cobalion, as well as SR, and the ability to KO Tyranitar. xD
    hey ^^
    just telling you first because it's still undecided; Ginga and I are planning to face off next weekend- the exact time is not set in stone yet, but around that general slot.

I've also come with questions on, 'what next?' It'll be a bit longer, and I'm going to take a shower so when I come back I'll PM you, k? :)
    I have to warn you that clubbing ClubbingSealCub, the cubbing seal cub is a major infraction within the clubbing seal cub clubbing club that go clubbing, and that proper measures will be taken to avoid further clubbing.

Clubbity clubbity club cub!
    Okay so this is probably an odd question considering what it's about but I figure I should mention it anyway.

I was going through old threads earlier because I haven't been here in pretty much forever until the last week or two and I noticed the GSC ingame tiers sort of died. Mainly I'm wondering if it's still being done and if so should I revive it? I figure I've played GSC enough times now to actually know what I'm doing there and I feel like I should do something now that I'm back xD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…