Biosci
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• So the thing to do would be to rinse and repeat until I get the IVs and nature I want. Methinks I'll double check my parameters. Isn't there a 1 second delay upon starting the game?
    Yeah, I did that for the keypresses. What exactly is the Timer0? The series I have down for that is C99.
    I seem to be getting the wrong results, but at least they're consistant. Where do you think the most likely place for a newbie to mess up would be?
    Alright, I shall do that. When do I do my keypresses, anyway? The ones I have to do are Up and X, so I'm assuming it isn't done on-game.
    Alright, I finally got a good seed. So when I generated the rest, it came up with High (81) on the Chatot Pitch. Do I just make a high pitched noise and play it 73 times with chatter?
    Well, I got some results when I made the IVs less specific, but I'm getting absolutely nothing if I have fewer than two stats unspecified.
    Eh, no. I'm not really sure exactly what qualifies as a keypress :P
    Would it be the number of times that I press A while talking to the delivery man?
    My time finder seems unable to find any seeds, and I'm fairly sure that my parameters are correct. I've searched from 0 to 2000 frames and haven't found a seed yet, which leads me to believe that something is amiss.
    Hey, I heard that you've RNGed pokes for people in the past and was wondering if you could lend me a hand in regards to getting it to work for Wonder Card pokemon (or even to work at all :P).
    I'm sorry it took so long to get back to you, my wifi has been down. Do you think you could do the shiny timit thunderous and jolly Gible now?
    Yes, I really am from Hawaii. It's easy to find Pokemon fans down here, but the downside is that the internet SUCKS here so playing online games is difficult. To make up for it, we have a bunch of unofficial tournaments that have fun with the formats (ie: no items, one legendary on the team), and an official one is coming to my island so we're stoked about that.
    Hey Biosci, hope you've recovered from worlds!
    Are you free do do some various services for me for anything in my thread/credits?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…