Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yes but why did it have to be bold :( I got a similar spread like this on my bold Lunatone but with better SpD and less Def. Hows the luck with the Regirock?
    Ok, thanks. I think I need to look into Pokecheck some more. Everyone here seems to use it.

Thanks again.
    Hey man, I just got this Solrock on XD (Bold) : 21 - 23 / 30 - 31 / 30 - 31 / 30 - 31 / 14 - 16 / 29 - 30 Why did it have to be bold? :`( I will probably keep it though... I dont have the heart to toss it with those IVs, Man that sucks.
    I am sorry if I am imcorrect, but are one of the 5 Lucarios for anyone who submitted a nickname? I know I didn't win, it just sounded like there were enough for all the entrants
    Wow that is really close, I would have been annoyed :P But I am sure you will get it soon though.
    Hi, is the tornadus in the junk section of your thread still available, the non shiny one. And would it still be free?
    Gotcha I written it down :), Thanks this thing is such a pain to reset, I can't even count how many run away ones I encountered instead of flash fire. Do you think Lickitung is worth resetting? its XD move is Helping Hand.
    :D, Its a good thing I have Pokemon XD or it would have been really boring waiting 42 minutes at a time :P, And I am playing through my game. I cannot wait to catch those Regis! By calibration value to do mean the lag? I wrote it down if you ment that :P,

Also keep or toss? I am not sure I will get any replies on the DMP thread about this. I think I may keep since I plan on running Baton Pass - Agility - Fire Blast - Wild Charge with it on White but I would like to know some opinions.
    Rapidash - #078 (Mild) : 20 - 22 / 25 - 27 / 15 - 17 / 30 - 31 / 0 - 2 / 30 - 31
    Hey man thanks so much for helping me on Sapphire! After 2 days I finally got the Mudkip! I cannot thank you enough for taking the time helping me abuse my ID/SID I really appreciate it dude :D
    Are you free to trade today? No hurry, but I'm anxious to do up my best Chansey set yet. :)
    Sure thing! I will be able to finish up our trade in a bout 15 or so minutes, I am just going to tutor and nickname the Pokemon so I can shift them over.
    That sounds like a fine idea!, If I would have thought a bout it last night I would have asked you.
    The Emerald Encounter table, so if I chose slot 3, which shows a list of pokemon (bagon is in) and see which pokemon I got?
    seeing as my previous VM got pushed to the other page faster than expected I'm leaving this so you check the conversation to see it (just in case you missed it, not to rush you at all dood .-. )
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…