Tolan
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ;o

btw what balls should i use for them? i'm probably going to to dive/ultra/repeat for shiny articuno/moltres/zapdos respectively

and no, i'm not going to catch the same thing multiple times in different balls >_>
    aw yee got near the frame again (earlier), about to catch the legendary birds with that bold spread and probably some other stuff too

Current Activity: Viewing Thread New givaway!
    Thanks! Too bad I have no good Method H-1 shiny spreads on my Ruby :S
    Oh. That's ok. I thought you were one of those cheaters who doesnt know a thing about game mechanics. there are some out there.
    hi, could you teach me how to rng shinies in emerald and fire red/leaf green on an emulator?
    lol

btw, i just got a bold shiny 31/17/31/31/31/31 hypno from the berry forest in leafgreen, awwwww yeeeeeeeeeeee

unfortunately i'll need to reset multiple times again for more pokes with that spread in order to land close to the frame (3156313019 or something like that) since i haven't completed the story yet, etc. and therefore won't have access to a lot of them with that save state

;o
    Number one it's a Reshiram and number 2 it's IMPOSSIBLE to get a shiny one. Literally. The game was programmed that way.
    Number one it's a Reshiram and number 2 it's IMPOSSIBLE to get a shiny one. Literally. The game was programmed that way.
    LOL i'm not sure i hate it i just don't understand it so i get confused anytime i go in there and i just leave

you're still a bro though /potatothrow
    you noticed my post count before i did no joke

omg i'm sorry i literally never do wifi anymore and whenever i hopped onto #moof you guys were talking about vgc which i still don't understand/participate in so i kinda just stick to #smeargle now
    It was the week before finals and I get hit with a shitton of homework. The only way it was going to get done is if I didn't go online. Sorry. :[ I've got finals next week, but I don't need to sweat them. All easy stuff.
    Hey Tolan! Long time no speak guy! :} Hope your New Years was awesome bro :D.
    Is it possible that I may ask for a copy of your US Jolly natured Justified Lucario? I can PM you my Email address if you need it? :}
    id really like an article detailing the differences between dppt breeding and hgss breeding
    Needs moar digging.

also lol Current Activity: Viewing Thread NSFW: brilliant gifs itt warning: some of these gifs are really animated
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…