Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, when can you play for the swag like piccolo thing? I'll make a team later today, and if you see me on, feel free to ask for a game. Otherwise, we can schedule something. I'm GMT -8.
    we have to play for st8. i won't be around next monday/tuesday, so we need to get it done by then. can you play this saturday at 4 pm est?
    Oh sorry lol. I thought I missed the tourney so I haven't been on smogon forums. My bad. gl with stuff though.
    Hey man please reply? Need to get this Scales of Justice tourney done. PM me when you're ready because I haven't heard from you at all.
    Dude, respond or something.
    You never replied to my PM.
    Again, my GMT is -4, I'm on at 5 PM or later and you need to pick the tier.
    If BW Ubers, OU or UU, I have to agree regardless of my opinion.
    Else, you'll have to ask me first.
    Now stop johning.
    "Hi, we have to battle for round 2 of Type Reduction where water type is banned. My timezone is GMT and I'm available 5-8:30pm weekdays. On and off 3pm-9pm weekends.

What time and day is good for you?"

Cheers for replying. The deadline was yesterday dude.
    Hi, we have to battle for round 2 of Type Reduction where water type is banned. My timezone is GMT and I'm available 5-8:30pm weekdays. On and off 3pm-9pm weekends.

What time and day is good for you?
    Hey whenever you see me online I'd like to battle for the home advantage tour.
    Hey, we're paired in the scales of justice tourney. Let me know once you've got your team ready and we can try to work out a time (I'm at gmt+8)
    gey dude, when u can play for thw R2 of For A Limited Time Only! tournament? i'm -6 GMT c:
    I'm giving you until tomorrow to at least respond to tennisace before I sub you out; please don't be anymore of a john...
    Hey Rydro,we're opponents in the DPP OU Tournament.I'm in Smogon Server with the account -Derk- or Derk El Trollaso when i can play.See U.
    Hi, we need to play for the Gen 4 UU tournament. Let me know when you're ready (I'm GMT+2 btw).
    Good luck :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…