Ability Shift

you only need one move and evs other than hp are useless
Not necessarily. What if the opponent is itself a transformed Snorlax, or behind a Substitute, or an Illusion? It's happened to me before.

edit: ninja'd by albacore and mamp. that's what I get for not refreshing the page

Accelgor (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Storm Drain
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Spd / 252 SAtk
Modest Nature
- Me First
- Bug Buzz
- Focus Blast
- Giga Drain

This is the ultimate anti greninja set, it outspeed greninja and absorbs its priority as a SpA increase. Normally see's at least two KO's a game. Outspeeds Weavile too and packs the moves to dispose of it. Me First is something I've not really played around with, only had a few games with him on my team, but I reckon it could see some use!

Last edited:
It works against stuff that Snorlax can't transform into lol. That's like saying we shouldn't bother dumping any moves onto imposter chansey in Hackmons/BH (anyone with a slight degree of competency in those metagames should immediately know that it's really stupid not to put any moves onto chansey).

edit: directed at the dude dissing imposter lax. goddamnit its not ditto rofl

Accelgor (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Storm Drain
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Spd / 252 SAtk
Modest Nature
- Me First
- Bug Buzz
- Focus Blast
- Giga Drain

This is the ultimate anti greninja set, it outspeed greninja and absorbs its priority as a SpA increase. Normally see's at least two KO's a game. Outspeeds Weavile too and packs the moves to dispose of it. Me First is something I've not really played around with, only had a few games with him on my team, but I reckon it could see some use!
Very original, seems like a pretty good way of dealing with Greninja. I'm guessing Bug Buzz is an OHKO. You might want to consider Encore > Me First if you haven't actually used Me First at all. Also, the set is walled by Torkoal :(

MAMP

MAMP!
After imposter gets banned, what will be the best ways to deal with setup sweepers?
The same way you deal with them in any other meta; scarfers, applying offensive pressure to prevent them from setting up, powerful priority, or just having something that can take a boosted hit and kill them in return.

When will Greninja be banned? I see it on 9/10 teams I face...
The only Pokemon that can stop it is Fur Coat 252 Def Dusclops @eviolite with w.o.w.

At least Kecleon deserves Pure Power.

When will Greninja be banned? I see it on 9/10 teams I face...
The only Pokemon that can stop it is Fur Coat 252 Def Dusclops @eviolite with w.o.w.

At least Kecleon deserves Pure Power.
Sure, Greninja is OP, but to say that Dusclops is the only Pokemon that can stop it is a bit of an exaggeration. Fur Coat Gourgeist-Super works as well, that Accelgor from above looked pretty good, and I'm sure there are many others.

Fur Coat Noivern is faster and stops greninja somehow. It can then stall it out with LO recoil and Super Fang

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)