Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 29 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests, etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got Calm Spikes + Sleep Powder Natural Cure Roselia spitbacks:

Quad-flawless:
31/x/x/31/31/31 (male)
x/31/x/31/31/31/ (female)
31/x/31/31/31/x (male)

Seeking upper-tier Battle Maison items, other spitbacks, and Hidden Ability Pikachu/Loudred (possibly some others).

PM me!

Last edited:
Looking for a Sliggoo with Gooey. Recommended nature is Modest or Calm, but any is fine.
Also looking for a Flawless Ditto to help with IV Breeding as I am new to it and need somewhere to start.

Last edited:
im looking for an gasly or evo for the bm so with good ivs and nature. the only thing I cna offer though is adamant gibble with 31 31 31 x 31 31

am I just having shitty luck, or is there a reason why ive only gotten 4 IVs with a female with 5 ivs (everstone) and a male with 4 IVs (destiny knot)?

am I just having shitty luck, or is there a reason why ive only gotten 4 IVs with a female with 5 ivs (everstone) and a male with 4 IVs (destiny knot)?
I had the same even now my parrents both have 5 95% or so stil have only 4ivs the percentages are way off

looking for Joltik (sticky web) bulbasaur( chlorophyl) goomy( gooey) and charmander( solar power) not picky about ivs

can offer
technician syther & breloom
rock head bagon
rain dish squirtle
protean froakie
rotom
magician feniken
or an adament pokemon

Looking for someone who has pokemon Y to swap version only bugs. I caught an adamant pinsir and want to trade it for a heracross. More importantly, i also want the heracross holding his mega stone. In return, i will attach my pinsirite to my adamant pinsir. FC in sig :)

looking for Joltik (sticky web) bulbasaur( chlorophyl) goomy( gooey) and charmander( solar power) not picky about ivs

can offer
rock head bagon
rain dish squirtle
protean froakie
rotom
magician feniken
or an adament pokemon
I can trade you solar power charmander for rotom

can offer
rock head bagon
rain dish squirtle
protean froakie
rotom
magician feniken
or an adament pokemon
I've got the goomy. Can I get that breloom?

can offer
rock head bagon
rain dish squirtle
protean froakie
rotom
magician feniken
or an adament pokemon
I can stop what I'm doing and breed you a Chlorophyll Bulbasaur if you can get me a female Protean Froakie in a Dive Ball.

I already have a male Protean Froakie and that's all I need to breed, but I really want my final result to be in a Dive Ball.

Looking for someone with a non-English copy of X/Y to do a breeding project for me:

I'll provide you 31/x/31/31/31/31 and 31/x/31/x/31/31 male and female Froakie, and I need you to breed me a 31/x/31/31/31/31 male. It shouldn't take more than 20 eggs.
As compensation, you can keep the parents and use them for whatever you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)