The World Cup of Pokemon VII - Round 1 [UPDATE: SEE POST #1024 & #1039]

Status
Not open for further replies.

MagnezoneTamer14

Banned deucer.
I think next year, there should be a team for this world cup consisting of wifi battlers as well, or there be a wifi world cup. I believe the wifi battlers to be the strongest competitive players in Pokemon, and I think that we could easily take on everyone here. Just something to consider (unless hax occurs, but a good battler plays around hax).

MagnezoneTamer14

Banned deucer.
Thanks Ojama, you're that guy that claims he's good but can't even play around hax right? Why are you participating this year?

Im not trying to cause arguments sorry, I can just tell your mocking me and I don't appreciate that. I just hope the host Bloo considers my idea is all.

august

you’re a voice that never sings
is a Community Leaderis a Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis the 8th Smogon Classic Winnerwon the 5th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
OGC Leader
I will take on the legendary Magnezonetamer14 as the opening act to the wifi world cup

MagnezoneTamer14

Banned deucer.
I will take on the legendary Magnezonetamer14 as the opening act to the wifi world cup

Sure, I can get me and my crew together for an 8 man team to play you and your friends sometime. Heck, i'll even do it on PO just to show I can be good on your turf too :) I'm like 30-8 vs famous youtubers, who are the most competitive and toughest to beat battlers in Pokemon, in my opinion. So you should practice up before playing me :)

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Sure, I can get me and my crew together for an 8 man team to play you and your friends sometime. Heck, i'll even do it on PO just to show I can be good on your turf too :) I'm like 30-8 vs famous youtubers, who are the most competitive and toughest to beat battlers in Pokemon, in my opinion. So you should practice up before playing me :)
Not even in my wildest dreams did I imagine a post like this in the thread.

People play Pokemon on YouTube?

Also on a more logical note, a separate Wifi World Cup would be more more prudent than adding a "wifi team" to this particular world cup, because then I don't see the country for which you are fighting, and the purpose is kind of defeated.

MagnezoneTamer14

Banned deucer.
I would seriously like to have a 8vs8 exhibition, my team vs anyone elses, or any 8 members for that matter. All of my teammates are highly regarded as battlers and are the top recruits in pokemon. They can all win their matches and play around hax so that luck isn't normally an issue. Theres one guy, I have never seen him lose, we call him HorseaTamer.

MagnezoneTamer14

Banned deucer.
yeah, all 8 of us are.

Anyone care to challenge us? :D We are all some of the best battlers. And just want to make a name as the best on smogon too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)