The World Cup of Pokémon VII - Sign Up Thread [UPDATE: SEE POST #615 & #636]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this some kid of sick joke!? You guys get my hopes up saying that I am in the team and then I get disappointed for being gullible? That is just SICK!!! Did you think this was funny? I am pretty sure no one else reading this thread thinks this is funny. Just quit trolling other members because no one will like you. If you want to troll, at least do it somewhere else like on CoD or something...
Posting to say that I also find this funny, even though I have no idea what's going on.

Is this some kid of sick joke!? You guys get my hopes up saying that I am in the team and then I get disappointed for being gullible? That is just SICK!!! Did you think this was funny? I am pretty sure no one else reading this thread thinks this is funny. Just quit trolling other members because no one will like you. If you want to troll, at least do it somewhere else like on CoD or something...
Shut the fuck up.

US Best

Captain

Scofield (LOL)

Starters
Philip7086
DACOPBO55
remlabmez
Oristeros
Lust
Yee
TheFourthTraitor
Lavos Spawn

Subs
dukefan5
YayTears
Bloo
myzozoa

I want to thank everybody who tried out. We met some cool new West bosses this year, and I really wish I could have fit you all on the team. Keep practicing, and kick all of our asses in tryouts next year!

ASIA

Captain: ToF
Co-Captains: gene / Stellar

Starters:
ballabrown24
DracoMalfoy
Eo Ut Mortus
Ironbullet93
Limitless
Scimjara
Squirrel
ToF

Substitutes:
D4RR3N
lightz911
Luck>Skill
Omicron

Unofficial Substitutes:
blarajan
Harsha

Flag forthcoming. Behold the 2012 WCOP Winners.

Loki

like seashells
is a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 7 Championwon the 3rd Official Smogon Tournament
ah yes the vaunted tof/gene captain combo.... probably the biggest concentration of bitchass in one team in world cup history

Aldaron

geriatric
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
ah yes the vaunted tof/gene captain combo.... probably the biggest concentration of bitchass in one team in world cup history
Louki in 2010 said:
USA CentralCaptain: Loki
Playing 8:
Loki

LonelyNess

matty
Eo Ut Mortus
Lake
Deep Thought
Justinawe
joshe
Substitutes:
Aeolus
Class
adub_banded
toshimelonhead

remlabmez

@dacopboss
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
too busy playing league of legends so if you happen to be my opponent im gonna need a hipmonlee 14 day preparation clause

idiotfrommars

HODOR HODOR HODOR
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
After talking with stone cold we came up with an edited version of the roster. I am truly sorry for being a troll on the internet. TheMudkip if you could please come to #eastus as soon as possible that would be great. If not please contact one of us on the Smogon server. Best of luck to all the other teams.

Starting 8:
Idiotfrommars
Lamppost
Thatsjustpeachy
Dragonuser
LizardMan
Yondie
Bad Ass
KD24

Subs:
ShakeItUp
BKC
Tobes
Nails The Mudkip

Nails

Double Threat
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
rats

in unrelated news i'm selling east's team compendum. bidding starts at $30.

edit: upon further review of the contents being offered east's teams suck. bidding starts at tree fiddy.

kokoloko

what matters is our plan!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
yeahhhhhhh fuck a 1k post this is too amusing not to comment

sorry ifm but theebay707 wins this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)