The Art of Lorak's Oasis

Lorak

*leekspin*
is an Artist Alumnus
If you made a gyarados I would <3 you. or azumarill.
Given the smashing Azumarill in your thread, I could see why you would want art of it or Gyarados. Yep. One impressive Azumarill. Very impressive. *coughs a bit* Well, I have a few more Pokemon to get to before it.

Update:

Mabw, I have given up on Machoke's disturbing muscles. I might still be able to do Cranidos.
I just got a horrible idea for Swampert, and am now acting... EDIT: Acted... on it.

Will get to Metagross after that. EDIT: Did that. :D Decided for a looser, more interpretive feel.

Then sleep. Then Nintendo World tomorrow.
EDIT: Done, succeeeeeeeeeeeeess.
Them Milotic.
Then Azumarill.

Lorak

*leekspin*
is an Artist Alumnus
Milotic looks kinda weird..just it's eyes. Looks drugged/stoned or really apathetic.
I was going for the bored look. You know, like a superstar who is tired of having her picture taken. After all, it is "considered to be the most beautiful of all Pokémon, it has been depicted in paintings and statues." You'd get tired of so many pieces of art done of you too, after a while.

I was going for the bored look. You know, like a superstar who is tired of having her picture taken. After all, it is "considered to be the most beautiful of all Pokémon, it has been depicted in paintings and statues." You'd get tired of so many pieces of art done of you too, after a while.
now i get why you made it look like that. when i first saw it, i thought it had just woken up from a nap. It looks great now that i know where you got your inspiration from.

Thanks for doing Milotic for me. ^^

Lorak

*leekspin*
is an Artist Alumnus
No prob at all. Glad you enjoy it. I tried my best to let the emotion show through Milotic's posture and facial features. Sorry if it wasn't immediately obvious.

Lol it looks alot better after this explanation. Reminds me of Kobe Bryant after Game 4.

Lorak

*leekspin*
is an Artist Alumnus
I was thinking of a Gangster Alakazam, and a Book-nerd Gengar. That would be hilarious!
I should be doing an Azumarill. Or actually getting to my trade thread and people impatient for my Timid 31 Speed Mew. But, since I can't resist an idea I really like, here's Gengar.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)