SM OU Zard Y +Ttar

Hello I made another team because I like the combination of charizard Y and Tyranitar, Zard Y hits very hard as well as banded ttar. They pair well and cover eachother's weaknesses.

Charizard-Mega-Y @ Charizardite Y
Ability: Blaze
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Flamethrower
- Solar Beam
- Roost
- Focus Blast
The First Pokemon Is Charizard Y, I want to make the team around it and the set gives the best coverage. The evs let it be the fastest and hit the hardest. The moves provide good coverage dealing with many water/steel/rock types.

Tyranitar @ Choice Band
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 132 HP / 252 Atk / 48 SpD / 76 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Stone Edge
- Crunch
- Fire Punch
- Earthquake
The next pokemon is tyranitar. It has good synergy with charizard Y and covers its weak spots. The moveset is pretty standard besides the use of pursuit but I wanted more fire type coverage.

Tangrowth @ Assault Vest
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Giga Drain
- Knock Off
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Earthquake
Tangrowth gives good spdef for pokemon that lack it. The moveset lets it hit mons like Lando-T, heatran, and garchomp. Assault vest lets it take as much hits as possible and allows it to be a good defensive mon.

Rotom-Wash @ Iapapa Berry
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD
Bold Nature
- Will-O-Wisp
- Hydro Pump
- Volt Switch
- Defog
Rotom-W is good to counter pokemon like Hawlucha and other physical attackers. It can cripple with will-o-wisp and its other moves. I chose defog over pain split so it can remove rocks for zard Y to freely switch in.

Clefable @ Leftovers
Ability: Magic Guard
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Bold Nature
- Wish
- Soft-Boiled
- Stealth Rock
- Moonblast
The next pokemon is Clefable, it can help check all the fighting/psychic types in the tier. This set is used to set up rocks as well as heal teammates when their hp is low. Magic Guard lets it ignore hazards and status moves with ease.

Excadrill @ Steelium Z
Ability: Sand Rush
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Iron Head
- Earthquake
- Swords Dance
- Rapid Spin
The last pokemon is Excadrill. this pokemon is my Z move user and can abuse Tyranitar's sand stream to make it a fast sweeper. The set allows it to hit the hardest and rapid spin to again remove hazards for Zard Y.

The main threats to this team are water types like Bold Toxapex, Keldeo, and Azumarill.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)