Zapdraw's House of Trades - Now Get a Bonus Leftovers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I closed my shop down awhile ago, but I'm opening things back up. I've always kept a small shop, but I've got quality product.

Rules

No hacked Pokemon. I am willing to accept cloned Pokemon, but I don't want straight-up hacked messes.

Be polite. It's just basic manners.

I hate nicknames, and all Pokemon I offer will not have them.

I'm much more comfortable trading with someone who has a trade thread here.

I have access to Powersave, and have used it in order to clone certain Pokemon. All cloned Pokemon will be labeled as such, and kept in the Clone section of my shop. I can also clone a traded Pokemon, and send the original back to its owner, usually the next day.

I will do my best to be expedient with any cloning work. Due to my schedule, please allow 24-48 hours. I will almost always be able to get back to you the very next day.

Cloning Services

I can clone a Pokemon or two for you. However, I will want to keep a copy of the Pokemon for myself. This does not grant me redistribution rights unless you yourself give me permission. You will receive your original Pokemon back along with four copies.

Special Sale Notice

Thanks to the magic of cloning, I am now able to provide a Leftovers with each trade for free.

The Breeding Project Shop

The Pokemon offered here are the result of breeding projects, and are not/will not be cloned. Each is unique, and may be redistributed.

Larvitar
Nature: Jolly
31/31/31/x/31/31
Stealth Rocks
Pursuit
Dragon Dance
Iron Head

Stock 4 males 4 females

Gible
Ability: Rough Skin
31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves:
Outrage
Iron Head

Stock 1 female

Rotom
Nature: Bold/ Timid
Ability: Levitate
31/31/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: N/A - There are no relevant egg moves.

Stock 1 Bold 1 Timid - Note: Due to the difficulty in breeding these Rotom, these will be cloned for future trades.

Upcoming Projects: Heracross, Zubat, Gligar, Charmander, Skarmory

Clone Shop

I have recently acquired a Powersave, which will be used for cloning and BP. I am now able to offer clones of fully trained, battle-ready Pokemon. These Pokemon are not redistributable. Please do not ask for nicknames.

Azumarill - Kalos Born
Nature: Adamant
Ability:Huge Power
31/31/31/31/x/31
Play Rough
Superpower
Belly Drum
Aqua Jet

Garchomp - Kalos Born
Ability: Rough Skin
31/31/31/31/31/31
Crunch
Stone Edge
Dragon Claw
Earthquake

This was my true breeding gem, with 31 in all IVs. I wasn't aiming for perfection, but it happened, and I'm quite pleased.

Haxorus Kalos Born
Ability: Mold Breaker
31/31/31/31/x/31
Outrage
Poison Jab
Swords Dance
Earthquake

I acquired a couple game carts from a friend who used to RNG abuse like crazy. He quit playing, and gave me the following Pokemon to do with as I wish. I chose a couple gems to clone. All of these are imported from previous gens.

Bisharp
Ability: Defiant
31/31/31/31/31/31
Knock-Off
Iron Head
Sucker Punch
Low Kick

Tyranitar
Ability: Sand Stream
31/31/31/31/31/31
Crunch
Ice Punch
Earthquake
Superpower

Scizor
Ability: Technician
31/31/31/31/31/31
Knock-Off
Swords Dance
Bug Bite
Bullet Punch

Wants

Because these are competitive builds, I'm looking for 5IV competitive 'mons back. I'm more than willing to accept clones.

Currently, the only things I'm looking for are:

Current Top Wants:

Victini
Ability: Victory Star
31/31/31/x/31/31
V-Create
Bolt Strike

This is my top want. If you can provide this Victini, pick any two items from my shop.

Battle-ready competitive Pokemon that are OU legal. I'm not interested in the Ubers stuff.

Skarmory
Nature: Impish
Ability: Sturdy
31/31/31/31/x/31
Egg Moves:
Brave Bird
Whirlwind

Fletchling
Ability: Gale Wings
31/31/31/31/x/31

Bulbasaur
Nature: Bold
Ability: Chlorophyll
Hidden Power: Fire
31/x/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Giga Drain

Clefairy
Nature: Calm
Ability: Magic Guard
31/x/31/31/31/31
If you can provide one with Soft-Boiled, pick any two from my shop. Three if you only want clones.

Landorus-Therian
Ability: Intimidate
31/31/31/31/x/31

Those are the main wants for now, but I could be tempted with a competitive 'mon not listed.

Please leave any offers in this thread; I will check often and reply to all offers.

Successful trades:

Larvitar for Cap's Zubat
Larvitar for Mythrared's Heracross
Larvitar for lucariojr's Heracross
Larvitar for Kron's Charmander
2 Larvitar for kyle castellanos' 2 Gligar
Larvitar for Etrian Hero23's Dratini
Larvitar for Death Blade99's Shroomish
Scizor for Ian de Uriate's Skarmory
Donated multiple Battle-Ready Pokemon to Alex1551
Gible and Larvitar for Lissandra's Deino and Carvahna
Timid Rotom for Fluke's Pinsir

Last edited:

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
Couple of things.

Clefairy
Nature: Calm
Ability: Magic Guard
31/x/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Soft-Boiled
Soft-Boiled isn't an egg move for Clefairy. The Clefairy line can only learn the move via a move tutor in Generation III.

Victini
Ability: Victory Star
31/31/31/x/31/31
V-Create
Bolt Strike
Assuming you meant Fusion Bolt (Victini can't learn Bolt Strike), I have a clone of my old Movie14 Victini that's lv 100 and EV'd. You're more than welcome to it, if you still need it.

Edit: Nvm, I forgot about that Japanese Victini event w/ Bolt Strike. lol

Last edited:
You know what? I could actually use that. Do you have a trade thread? It looks like you just joined, so that makes me just a bit wary.
I'm sorry I don't, and yeah you're right, i'm pretty new.. so if you're iffy, i understand.
But if you want, my FC is 4055-3215-5064, IGN Anthony

Doesn't matter. By the way, since those are a pain to breed, would a clone be okay? I'd like to have a copy of that for my Bank. I'd grant you redis rights if that's alright.
A clone of your Rotom? I don't mind. As long as I get your Pokemon and you get mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)