Mechanical Man - Command and Conquer Soundtrack by Frank Klepacki

*starts singing "I'm a mechanical, I'm a mechanical, I'm a mechanical man!"*

Best fraking song ever!

It's a toss up between
Don't Sweat the Technique - Eric B. and Rakim
The World Is Yours - Nas
T.R.O.Y. - Pete Rock and CL Smooth
Intro to Food and Liquor - Lupe Fiasco

I love rap, and looks like I'm in a minority here lol. Rest assured it's not the shitty rap you hear a lot today. Old school stuff like The Roots is classic.

*sigh* Really, really hard decision.

Comes down to either Porcupine Tree's "Dislocated Day", which is just an extremely surreal piece...

...or their track "Anesthetize", which I find extremely hypnotic; something I can sit back and zone out to.

monkfish

what are birds? we just don't know.
is a Community Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Lostprophets did a pretty good cover of that too, it's an ace song.

My favourite song [at the moment] is

Dallas Green - I Wish [Sometimes]
Is Dallas the shouter or the singer of aof? Cause the singer has an amazing voice and I would get his solo stuff

Definately something on Animal Collective's 2005 album Feels.

It's a toss-up between Bees, The Purple Bottle and Banshee Beat.

Yeah, I'm gonna go with Bees - Animal Collective just because I love bees.

I don't have an all-time favorite, just a favorite for small spans of time. The current would be Black by Okkervil River.

Hm, all-time favorite is tough. Definitely going to have to go with

Protest the Hero - Heretic and Killers

or

The Acacia Strain - See you Next Tuesday

I have two favorite songs

Mr.Blue Sky, by ELO, which is just so fucking crazy and is always stuck in my head, and i think about it all the time. Some people love it, some hate it, but all I can say is that I fucking can't get enough of this song

Santeria, by Sublime, I don't like Sublime very much, but Jesus Christ is this one song awesome. I love everything, the melody, the voice, (well the lyrics are kinda stupid, but I don't really care), kind of an odd choice, but this has been my favorite song for years.

Other songs that are up there are Sunday, Bloody Sunday, which IMO is really an amazing song, and Stitched Up, which is John Mayer feat. Herbie Hancock, cool piano jazz with John Mayer singing

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)