Your Favorite Theme in Pokemon?

Pokemon does indeed have a great amount of incredible songs.

I could list the usual ones like Rose, Ghetchis' various themes, N's, or my favourite overall theme in the franchise: the World Champion one from Black and White.

I do want however to point out that if there is something that has remained consistent in the Switch era is the fantastic music, particulary the ones related to legends. SWSH has the various themes of the wolves, LA has the Origin Formes and Arceus, and SV just...about anything really. The Loyal Three, The Ruinous Quartet, the one of the final Raidon vs Raidon battle and Terapagos are all great. Of course anything related to Area Zero is awesome too.

Probably a popular choice but for Town/Field music it is National Park and Ecruteak/Cianwood City, both the GSC and HGSS versions. Despite only being allowed an hour of gaming time in my early childhood I would still return to both places in GSC just to listen to the music. It is soothing in a very special way, even today. Reminds me of simpler times...

Battle themes are a tough choice... of the top of my head I'd say Giratina and Colress. Both feel super unique and out there, without sacrifing catchiness. And considering you usually only hear them once per playthrough, they make a very good impression.

I should listen to the soundtracks again, there are so many good tracks to talk about...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)