Your beverage of choice (soft drink or alcohol)

lmitchell0012

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
What is your favorite drink (we're going to stick with just soft drinks or alcoholic beverages for this thread). I don't drink alcohol, as I also take medication and the alcohol would interfere with it. I really like the taste of root beer. It does have a lot of sugar, though, so I only drink it on the weekends.

I like dr. pepper with ginger ale as a close second. I don't drink alcohalic beverages he heh.

I hate pepsi and root beer though.

VKCA

(Virtual Circus Kareoky Act)
Dr.Pepper and bacardi is tasty
or Goldschläger
Otherwise alcohol usually taste likes piss.
Ginger ale and marshmallows is pretty fucking fantastic too.
RootPbeercis+pretty+gross.

0. I haven't passed the legal age for drinking alcohol yet and I just don't drink beverage soft drinks.

I like lemonade, Sprite particularly, more than cola but I'll drink whatever. I tend to drink cordial during the day, and I like Powerade/Gatorade a lot too.

My favourite spirit is rum, particularly in a Mojito.

I'm allergic to sulfite and by extension, also allergic to most alcohol (which is fine by me because I don't really care for the taste anyway). I don't drink soda very often, but I do love Mountain Dew Code Red.

AJers

Your typical e-wench
hmm, soft drink: orange stuff (it doesn't matter the brand, I usually like it as they all taste the same)

alcohol beverage... probably a red-headed slut, haha. I'm so weird but that's probably my go-to drink when I don't want to get completely wasted. Otherwise... I really don't like the taste of alcohol so we either start off the night with a few shots or a long island iced tea to numb the taste buds a bit.

To get wasted, my favorite drinks (more than likely shots...) have to be either tequilla or gin (blue sapphire is 94 proof; it goes down like arsenic but 2 shots later you don't care or feel it). For social occasions, I usually go with rum/vodka or whatever they mix me (I'm not an alcohol mixer, haha).

Edit: *bombay sapphire. :( My bad! I was thinking new amsterdam and was like: no, that's not it... it's in the blue bottle! and then yeah. But anyways, the gin I'm referring to is Bombay Sapphire. <.<

Soda: Coke is the best soda out there.
Alcohol: I'm a red wine and champagne kind of girl, although when I want to get wasted I drink vodka. I prefer the raspberry vodka, since I can't stand the taste of the straight-up regular stuff, and the raspberry is also really good in mixed drinks :)

tape

i woke up in a new bugatti
Hm... Dr. Pepper, and cold water for the soft drinks.

Vodka (straight), wine, vodka tonic <3

Firestorm

I did my best, I have no regrets!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Speaking of orange soda, why the hell is there no Orange Fanta in Canada? You need to go to stores that import it for it. It's bullshit. All we have is that nasty Tangerine stuff.

Speaking of orange soda, why the hell is there no Orange Fanta in Canada? You need to go to stores that import it for it. It's bullshit. All we have is that nasty Tangerine stuff.
Apparently, Fanta was originally invented so Coca-Cola Amatil could sell to Germany (they were banned from selling Coke there during WW2). When it turned out to be popular, it was released in other countries but with a different recipe. Then the new recipe was released in Germany under a different name. I think the Tangerine stuff might be the newer recipe, the one that Australians consider "real" fanta when they're in Germany.

lmitchell0012

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
You know, now that I think of it, I like pretty much all soft drinks. The only ones I don't like are the diet ones (the hell with that aspartame shit). Also, it doesn't have to have caffeine in it either. Pretty much any carbonated drink, I like :-). I just love that tingling feeling in your mouth.

Eraddd

One Pixel
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Hey C-Plus isn't that bad.

And my friend's family owns a convenience store that imports Fanta (Lots of Koreans drink it lol), and I get some once in a while.

Firestorm

I did my best, I have no regrets!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Hey C-Plus isn't that bad.

And my friend's family owns a convenience store that imports Fanta (Lots of Koreans drink it lol), and I get some once in a while.
C-Plus isn't bad but it ain't Orange Fanta. And Tangerine Fanta, as I mentioned, is shit.

tennisace

not quite too old for this, apparently
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Dr.Pepper and bacardi is tasty
GUHHHH tried a shot of bacardi 151 + a glass of classic dr. pepper and it still overpowered it.

anyway no love for four loko? i legit drank about half of one and was completely fucked up in 10 minutes. fun fun stuff. favorite drink that i've had though has to be straight grey goose. although, i had stella artois + a cuban cigar and THAT was really good too.

Sprite or Brisk-Ice tea...for beverage drink.

FourLokos,Bacardi-Cherry, Hennessy for Alcohol, add grey goose in there to!

MK Ultra

BOOGEYMAN
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
For soft drinks J2O I suppose.

But more often it'll be St Heliers cider, either blueberry or cherry flavour. That shit's good. Whiskey/gin/vodka and coke/tonic is good too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)