WubbaLubba's Trading Galaxy - Featuring Event and Egg RNGs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Naive Phermosa please. Would you be able to make a clone of the Xurkitree for me so I could keep a copy please?
Alright that trade works. I'd also be happy to clone Xurkitree for you. I should be available to trade this evening (I'm in GMT -5) or tomorrow.

Hey, I would like to trade for your Shiny Greninja and your Shiny Salamence. Gen7 Shinys that can be used in VGC I can offer:

Alola-Grimer, Heal Ball, 31.31.31.xx.31.31, Adamant, Shadow Sneak

Wingull, Nest Ball,
31.31.31.xx.31.31, Modest and Calm (one of them has 6*31), Wide Guard and a Second one I think.

Porygon, Timid, Dive Ball, 31.31.31.31.31.31

Growlithe, Fast Ball, Adamant, 31.31.31.xx.31.31, 4EM I think

If you are looking for Shinys bred in Gen6 too, then I can list a lot more :)

Hey, I would like to trade for your Shiny Greninja and your Shiny Salamence. Gen7 Shinys that can be used in VGC I can offer:

Alola-Grimer, Heal Ball, 31.31.31.xx.31.31, Adamant, Shadow Sneak

Wingull, Nest Ball,
31.31.31.xx.31.31, Modest and Calm (one of them has 6*31), Wide Guard and a Second one I think.

Porygon, Timid, Dive Ball, 31.31.31.31.31.31

Growlithe, Fast Ball, Adamant, 31.31.31.xx.31.31, 4EM I think

If you are looking for Shinys bred in Gen6 too, then I can list a lot more :)
Thanks for posting! I've really enjoyed using both Greninja and Salamence so I think you made two really good choices. I would like Alolan Grimer and Wingull in return. Also, please try to find a third Pokémon in the thread that you'd like. I really appreciate your giveaways and would like to give you an extra Pokémon as a token of that appreciation.

Thanks for posting! I've really enjoyed using both Greninja and Salamence so I think you made two really good choices. I would like Alolan Grimer and Wingull in return. Also, please try to find a third Pokémon in the thread that you'd like. I really appreciate your giveaways and would like to give you an extra Pokémon as a token of that appreciation.
Thanks ! Which Wingull do you want ?

Wingull, Male, Level 1, Modest, Hydration, 31.31.31.31.31.31, Egg Moves: Aqua Ring, Wide Guard
Wingull, Male, Level 1, Calm, Hydration, 31.xx.31.31.31.31, Egg Moves: Wide Guard

I would love to get the Volcarona but you aren't allowed to trade that right ?
If so, Gengar would be great as well ! :)

Thanks ! Which Wingull do you want ?

Wingull, Male, Level 1, Modest, Hydration, 31.31.31.31.31.31, Egg Moves: Aqua Ring, Wide Guard
Wingull, Male, Level 1, Calm, Hydration, 31.xx.31.31.31.31, Egg Moves: Wide Guard

I would love to get the Volcarona but you aren't allowed to trade that right ?
If so, Gengar would be great as well ! :)
I'd like the Modest Wingull. Unfortunately you're right, I can't trade Volcarona, but I'd be happy to trade you Gengar. Just to clarify it isn't shiny though.

I will just clone them and then head online !

Everything given away in both of my Giveaways is Free-Redistibutable.
Except for Magearna but I think you didn't want one, but she is Semi-Redistibutable.
All my other Shinies that I didn't give away already are Semi-Redistibutable as well.
If I decide to use them in the Giveaway in the future, the Battle-Ready variants will become Free-Redistibutable !
The Level 1 Shinys will still be Semi.

I saw the Noibat right now! Is it for trade ?

I will just clone them and then head online !

Everything given away in both of my Giveaways is Free-Redistibutable.
Except for Magearna but I think you didn't want one, but she is Semi-Redistibutable.
All my other Shinies that I didn't give away already are Semi-Redistibutable as well.
If I decide to use them in the Giveaway in the future, the Battle-Ready variants will become Free-Redistibutable !
The Level 1 Shinys will still be Semi.
Thanks, that's helpful to know. I already cloned so I'll be online.

Hope it is not too late but can I get Noibat additionally if you find something you want from me ?

If you are interested in Gen6 Stuff too (already transfered) I can offer you a Shiny Metang (untouched but needed to level up for ORAS Turot Moves) and a Shiny Bold Poyrgon.

Hope it is not too late but can I get Noibat additionally if you find something you want from me ?

If you are interested in Gen6 Stuff too (already transfered) I can offer you a Shiny Metang (untouched but needed to level up for ORAS Turot Moves) and a Shiny Bold Poyrgon.
The shiny bold Porygon sounds great. I'll go clone Noibat so we can trade everything at once.

I'm currently reorganizing the thread so it's easier to locate Pokemon, please don't post yet.
Re-arranged the sections so Pokemon are easier to locate.

Last edited:
CMT for this?

#788 - Tapu Fini
OT: Sam ID: 576010
Nature: Calm Ability: Misty Surge
Effective IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31 (Hyper Trained)
Moves: Moonblast/Scald/Nature's Madness/Taunt
EVs: 244/0/0/0/252/8
Info: Pokerus

CMT for this?

#788 - Tapu Fini
OT:
Sam ID: 576010
Thanks for checking out the thread! I'd like your Relaxed Cresselia in return.

Hello,

I would be interested in

#788 - Tapu Fini

#797 - Celesteela
Nature: Modest Ability: Beast Boost
Effective IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31 (Hyper Trained)
Moves: Autotomize/Air Slash/Flamethrower/Giga Drain
EVs: 84/0/0/252/0/172
Info: Beast Boost boosts Special Attack

Perhaps you find something in my trade thread. The trade thread is currently missing the current added Pokemon. For them click here

I also have bred in Gen 7 so far:
  • Timid, Modest Magnemite HP Fire in a Dive Ball
  • Dhelmise Relaxed 0 Spe IVs in a Nest Ball
  • Jolly Pinsir Hyper Cutter, Modl Breaker in a Repeat Ball

Last edited:
Hey so I recently bred two pokemon I don't see on your list, interested?

Charmander - Timid - 31/0/30/31/31/31 - Female. That's low ratio gender flawless HP ice.

Carvanha - Adamant - 31/31/31/X/31/31 -
Speed boost. Egg moves: Psychic Fangs, Destiny Bond, Hydro Pump

I got a couple of things I want. Let me know if any of this interest you.

Hello,

I would be interested in

#788 - Tapu Fini

#797 - Celesteela
Nature: Modest Ability: Beast Boost
Effective IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31 (Hyper Trained)
Moves: Autotomize/Air Slash/Flamethrower/Giga Drain
EVs: 84/0/0/252/0/172
Info: Beast Boost boosts Special Attack

Perhaps you find something in my trade thread. The trade thread is currently missing the current added Pokemon. For them click here

I also have bred in Gen 7 so far:
  • Timid, Modest Magnemite HP Fire in a Dive Ball
  • Dhelmise Relaxed 0 Spe IVs in a Nest Ball
  • Jolly Pinsir Hyper Cutter, Modl Breaker in a Repeat Ball
Thanks for checking out the thread! I'm interested in your shiny calm Piplup and shiny sassy Bronzong. Let me know if that works.

CMT for Zapdos. I'm willing to give multiple mons for it.
Thanks for checking out the thread! I'm interested in a Lillipup and Rain Dish Morelull breedject. Let me know if that works.
Hey so I recently bred two pokemon I don't see on your list, interested?

Charmander - Timid - 31/0/30/31/31/31 - Female. That's low ratio gender flawless HP ice.

Carvanha - Adamant - 31/31/31/X/31/31 -
Speed boost. Egg moves: Psychic Fangs, Destiny Bond, Hydro Pump

I got a couple of things I want. Let me know if any of this interest you.
Hi again! I'm definitely interested in both Pokemon - really nice job on the Charmander. Let me know what you want in return (and redistribution rights for Charmander and Carvanha).

Is it ok if I pick 3-2? I'd like to keep it semi-redis if that's ok with you so people you trade it to can't trade further.

Im interested in your Pinsir, Chandelure (the female - modest - infiltrator one), Noibat.

Let me know if that sits ok with you!

Thanks for checking out the thread! I'm interested in your shiny calm Piplup and shiny sassy Bronzong. Let me know if that works.
That's fine. However, I'm currently not at home. So I can't clone.
How about trading at 22:00 GMT+1 or tomorrow. When are you available?

Last edited:
That's fine. However, I'm currently not at home. So I can't clone.
How about trading at 22:00 GMT+1 or tomorrow. When are you available?
I can't trade tonight but I can trade tomorrow starting at 17:00 GMT-4 or then from Tuesday onward at 16:00. If that ends up being to late my hours are more flexible next weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)