WubbaLubba's Trading Galaxy - Featuring Event and Egg RNGs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Trading Galaxy

Hi and thanks for visiting! I've seen a lot of fantastic trade threads on Smogon, both in design and Pokemon offered, and my goal is to add to this awesome community. I started out offering EV trained Pokemon that can be used in Battle Spot or Wi-Fi competitions. Next I worked on battle ready shiny Pokemon that were hatched by others that matched my egg's TSV. I started Gen 7 by hyper training Ultra Beasts with good natures and hidden powers. Now I've moved on to Gen 5-7 stationary/wonder card RNG and 7th Gen breeding RNG. I have access to bankballs, hidden power dittos and hidden ability Pokemon (please reference my current games owned below for which ones) for custom breeding projects as well. Hopefully we can come up with a fair trade!

Rules and Disclaimers

• This spreadsheet contains all of the battle ready Pokemon I've acquired. I don't have redistribution rights to all of the Pokemon I've traded for so this list helps me keep track of everything, including Pokemon not in my trade thread. *5/14/18 Note: I've been busy lately and haven't fully updated my trade thread but I have shiny legend/UB RNGs from Ultra Sun that may be here and not yet in the trade thread. So if you're looking for things like a Shiny HP Ice Zapdos or shiny Buzzwole just ask me about it, as I either already have it or can RNG it in a few days.*
  • All Wifi Forum Rules apply on this thread.
  • If you're not sure about a Pokemon's legality/legitimacy, please don't offer it to me in a trade.
  • When you aren't the OT of a Pokemon please let me know how you obtained it.
  • All Pokemon that I trade will be clones. I completely understand if you disagree with cloning so keep this in mind before we trade.
  • I can breed any of my fully trained Pokemon for you on request. I can also breed you different egg moves than what I already have and can attempt to change the Pokeball (Gen 7's breeding mechanics make this possible).
  • I do occasionally change the moves on my Pokemon so the listed moves may not be fully accurate. Additionally, if you would like me to give you a different moveset I should be able to do so. I have kept some copies of Pokemon in Gen 6 so they can relearn moves like Power Up Punch.
  • I used to use Powersaves Pro (usually save restore method) and now use JKSV Save Manager for cloning, max items and backing up my saves.
  • I use 3DSRNG Tool to RNG in Gens 6 and 7 and use PPRNG to RNG in Gen 5.
  • In conjunction with JKSV Save Manager I use KeySAVe (Mac compatible!) for checking my ESVs and IVs in Gens 6 and 7. I used PKHeX to get my initial egg seed and use PokeCalc NTR to track my current egg frame.
  • All Pokemon that I breed, catch and RNG are fully-redistributable unless listed. Pokemon that I've traded for will have redistribution rights according to the original breeder/trainer.
  • New Rule: I've received a lot of Pokémon through giveaway threads here on Smogon. My hours are a bit odd at times so I've never hosted a giveaway myself. But if I've ever received a Pokémon from one of your giveaways then you can have whatever you want from my shop for free.
  • I've finished breeding in Gen 6 and am now breeding in Gen 7. Accordingly I'd prefer to do trades in Gen 7 but understand special circumstances where a Gen 6 trade makes more sense.
  • Have fun browsing and feel free to ask me any questions you have about the thread. Suggestions for ways to improve it are also encouraged (pm/vm me details).
  • WubbaLubbaDubDub! (Just renewed for Season 4!)

Format
(
)
/

#000 - Name (m/f)
OT: Trainer ID: ######
Nature: nature Ability: ability
IVs: HP/Atk/Def/SpA/SpD/Spe (#/#/#/#/#/#)
Lvl 1/Untouched (UT) Moves: Egg Move/Egg Move/Tutor Move
EVs: HP/Atk/Def/SpA/SpD/Spe (#/#/#/#/#/#)
(Trained) Moves: Egg Move/Egg Move/Tutor Move/Move
Info: Any notes that I feel are helpful, including redistribution rights when I'm not the OT
**Credit to SanjivG for the format

Trainer Information
  • FC: 5300-9694-3987
  • All OT's are named Sam
  • US - ID: 965247 TSV: 1541
  • Moon - ID: 576010 TSV: 1207
  • Sun - ID: 728440 TSV: 2753
  • X - ID: 24020 TSV:2212
  • Y - ID: 20424 TSV: 2077
  • OR - ID: 09430, 13704 TSV: 3451
  • AS - ID: 30137 TSV: 3110
  • White - ID: 59885 SID: 53965

Helpful Terms

Not redistributable - You cannot trade this Pokemon
Fully redistributable - You can trade this Pokemon to whomever you want (The default listing on this thread. Any Pokemon listed here without trade rights added is fully redistributable).
Semi redistributable - I can trade this but you can't.
Free redistributable - The best kind! I will trade this to you without asking for anything in return.

Wants (In Order)
  • RNG'd/Soft-reset events and legends
  • Breedables with 4 relevant egg moves, a ball that matches its shiny form and the most usable ability
    • I have 1 shiny spread in Ultra Sun TMM locked to my TSV. It is m/m/31/f/m/m HA.
    • I have 2 shiny spreads in Sun TMM locked to my TSV. They are f/2/f/f/m/f HA and m/f/f/3/m/f non-HA.
    • I have 2 shiny spreads in Moon TMM locked to my TSV. They are m/31/m/m/m/m HA and f/m/f/23/m/f HA.
  • Gen 7 (shiny) Legendary Pokemon with different hidden powers/natures than the ones in my collection (specific wants include 0 Speed Sassy Celesteela and 0 Speed Quiet Magearna).
  • Anything that you think is a fair trade - all offers are appreciated!

Services Offered

The following services are all free if we already have a trade set up but I may not be able to complete them in a timely fashion:
  • EV Training through Poke Pelago and Vitamins or through Pokerus if you need it done quickly with a simple spread
  • EV Resetting Through Berries
  • Pokerus
  • Cloning. I use the save restore method (JKSV)
  • Items

Current Games & Uses
  • Ultra Sun - completed, used for legendary, UB, and breeding RNG, and battling.
  • Ultra Moon - unopened
  • Sun - completed, used for catching parents and RNG breeding
  • Moon - completed, contains copies of Alola born battle ready Pokemon and used for trading, RNG breeding, EV training and battling
  • oR - completed
  • aS - completed, contains copies of Kalos born battle ready Pokémon
  • X - completed, used as storage for complete Pokedex and Events
  • Y - completed, contains parents for breeding projects
  • Bank - contains complete Pokedex and copies of all battle ready Pokémon (including level 1 Pokemon)
  • White - not completed, RNG abuse
  • Black 2 - transfer Pokemon to Bank/receive Pokemon from Dream Radar and SoulSilver
  • Dream Radar - Working my way up to HA Landorus
  • SoulSilver - bank ball collection, catch Pokemon in bank balls, transfer Pokemon to Black 2
  • Platinum - unopened
  • Pearl - unopened
  • Diamond - unopened
  • FireRed - completed, transfer Pokemon to SoulSilver
  • Gold (Virtual Console) - not completed
  • Red (Virtual Console) - completed, Pokemon transferred to Bank
  • Blue (Virtual Console) - not completed
  • Yellow, Crystal (GBC) - these games actually still work. Both cool and sad at the same time.

Hardware and Software Used
  • New 3DS XL system 11.7.0-40U
  • Old 3ds system 11.4.0-37U (Luma 8.1 + boot9strap, NTR 3.5 and NTR Mode 3)
  • Nintendo DS Lite
  • Nintendo DS
  • Gameboy Color! (obviously the Pokémon don't transfer anywhere)
  • 3DS Powersaves v1.51
  • JKSV Save Manager
  • KeySAVe
  • PKHeX v 17.03.18
  • Pokémon Bank v1.4
  • Poke Transporter v1.2
  • PokeCalcNTR (Gen7) v0.4.0
  • PCalcG6 (Gen 6) v0.2.0
  • 3DS RNG Tool v.0.9.0
  • PPRNG v1.15.0

Pending Trades
Returning Torqan's Modest HP Ice Xurkitree which I cloned a copy of and then Bluemew.'s Latias for Torqan's Adamant Solgaleo (which I will clone).

Completed Trades
My shiny modest Magnemite and my Jolly Growlithe with 4 EM's for Alexander9211's shiny Dratini and his Abra, both with egg moves.
My shiny Scyther for hublo's bold BR Suicuine.
My x/x/x30/31/30 Oddish for Buckert's shiny Binacle.
My shiny Growlithe, Magnemite, Machop and Solosis for ss1234's shiny Seedot, Joltik, Woobat and Snover.
My shiny Clefable for Sasuke24826's HA nest ball Chespin.
My shiny Frillish (from Nelson Tangela) for Mercury's shiny Klefki.
My BR UT Marill w/ egg moves for MgReaped's BR UT Pichu w/ egg moves.
My shiny Skarmory and Nelson Tangela's shiny Phantump for The Chaotician's shiny Volcarona and Maximum Optimizer™'s shiny Greninja.
My shiny Cleffa for Pokéguy's shiny Snorlax named Gluttony.
My heavy ball Machop, Phanpy and Slakoth, Safari Ball Hippopotas, Moon Ball Shinx and Level ball Mawile for Bobby Milk's RNG'd Shiny Gen V event Raikou and Entei.
My shiny Solosis and Nelson Tangela's Frillish for CoLsPaN's shiny Slowpoke and Lotad.
My shiny Skarmory and Espurr for Christian's shiny Spinarak and Icy Snow Vivillon.
My shiny Hawlucha for Mercury's shiny Malamar.
My shiny Pinsir for The Chaotician's shiny Blaziken (from MegaSimon).
My shiny Solosis and Smogon Giveaway Chansey for M a r k u s ~ shiny Salamence and Pineco
Bobby Milk's shiny Entei for Sasuke24826's Play! shiny Mewtwo that he acquired in a trade.
My shiny Skarmory, Deino, Chespin, and Noibat for trannel's RNG'd Latios and Manaphy.
My Buzzwole, Tapu Bulu and Tapu Lele for Dudefish's HA Vulpix, HA Gible and Togepi.
My Ability Capsule and Mimikyu and Litten Spitbacks for Jobes Cubone and HA Mareanie Spitbacks.
My Litten and Vulpix for Doobzi's Lunala and Pheromosa.
My Tapu Lele for Polardirt's HA Mareanie and Dewpider.
My 4 IV Ditto for MegaCharizard25's Sandshrew Spitback.
My shiny Pumpkaboo, Pancham, Tyrunt, Electrike, Purrloin and BR Chandelure for Geren's shiny Primarina, Crabominable, Toxapex, Lycanroc-Midday, Turtonator and Gigalith.
My Tapu Fini for DigDoug's shiny Ribombee.
My shiny Poliwag, Scyther, Phantump, Hawlucha, Noibat, Hippowdon and Slowbro for JR's shiny Genesect, Cubone, Ninetails-A, Decidueye, and Buzzwole, Tapu Lele and Necrozma.
My BR UT Pichu for seventh's BR UT Starly.
My shiny Greninja, Salamence, Noibat and BR Gengar for PsIana's shiny Grimer-A, Wingull, Porygon and Squirtle spitback.
My shiny Shroomish and Sandile for Noro's shiny Squirtle and Wimpod.
My Naive Pheromosa for Torqan's Modest HP Ice Xurkitree.
My Lopunny and shiny Phanpy for Pink's shiny Bounsweet and Oranguru.
My Tapu Fini, HP Ice Nihilego, Rash Pheromosa and Modest Celesteela for ooh_shiny's Movie 14 Victini and shiny Cresselia, Pikipek and Shellder.
6 breeding projects for <Totes> shiny Mew and Deoxys.
My Tapu Fini and Celesteela for SteveKanonfreak's shiny Bronzong and Piplup.
My Zapdos for Rawbi's BR UT Lillipup and Morelull spitback.
My shiny Noibat for Doobzi's HP Ice Charmander.
My shiny Raikou, Entei, Latias, Espurr, Hawlucha and Litleo for PsIana's shiny Minior, Shellos, Buneary, Ralts, Magikarp and Sharpedo.
My shiny Pichu for ss1234's shiny Mimikyu.
My Celesteela and shiny Kommo-o for BlizzardHero's shiny Wishiwashi, Dhelmise, Steelix and Crustle.
My Hasty Hoopa and Adamant Zygarde RNGs for Mr.GX's Hasty Mew and shiny Xerneas RNGs.
My Jolly Hoopa RNG and shiny Slowpoke and Cloyster for FrenchGaudi's SR shiny Yveltal and shiny Ralts and Absol.
My bank ball Gastly, Cleffa, Houndour, Zubat, Hippopotas and Jynx with egg moves for Inkblot's Soft Boiled Clefairy RNG and shiny Thundurus, Kyurem and Reshiram RNGs.
My breedject Klefki, Larvitar, Grimer, Cleffa, Porygon, Litten and Wishiwashi for Josh C.'s breedject Drampa, Grubbin, Stufful, Geodude-A, Passimian, Comfey and Mudkip from his giveaway.
My Greninja and shiny Salamence for Ingo's Tauros and Spinda.
My BR Breloom, Roserade and Excadrill, shiny Abra, Slowpoke, Cloyster, Ariados, Houndour, Breloom, Manectric, Sharpedo, Swablu, Duskull, Heliolisk, Pumpkaboo-Super, and Wishiwashi, and RNG/Events Mew, Raikou, Entei, Latias, Cobalion, Terrakion, Virizion and Zygarde for SSJSonikku's event Pichu, Pikachu, original hat Pikachu, Alola hat Pikachu, Paris Viviillon, Dream Radar Ho-Oh and shiny Tapu Koko, two Jirachis, Arceus, Deoxys, Mew, Easter Egg Goomy and Sinjoh Ruins Palkia and Dialga.
My shiny Machop, Natu and Purrloin, Movie Victini and RNG'd Cobalion, Terrakion, Virizion, Meloetta and Volcanion for Joker977's Dream Radar Lugia, RNG'd Groudon, Darkrai, Xerneas and shiny Rayquaza and Yveltal and Drifloon, Tangela and Lileep breedables.
My RNG Diancie and Marshadow for Christian's RNG Nasty Plot Celebi and shiny Kyogre.
My shiny Charmander, Geodude-A, Togedemaru, Bruxish, and event Tapu Koko for FrenchGaudi's RNG Celebi and shiny Pyukumuku, Fomantis, Pawniard, and Ampharos.
My Jolly and Timid Meloetta and Zygarde RNGs, and shiny Comfey, Stufful and 4 Oricorio forms for Christian's shiny Moltres, Shaymin, Groudon, Tangela, Cutiefly, Swords Dance Shedinja and Staryu and HA Anorith and Turtwig.
My Victini, Grimer-A, Abra, Geodude-A and Swablu for Zerox27's Mew, Tepig, Cincinno, Omanyte and Kabuto.
My RNG Diancie, Keldeo and shiny Xerneas for ace combat's BR HA Tyrunt and Dream Ball BR HA Cranidos, Bulbasaur, Squirtle, Charmander, Treecko, Mudkip, Torchic and Piplup.
My shiny Cresselia and Tornadus for Zerox27's BR Mawile and Kanto and Alola Cap Pikachu.
My Keldeo and Shiny Reshiram RNGs for FrenchGaudi's Celebrate Victini and VC Zapdos RNGs.
My Naive Pheromosa for Zerox27's HA Goomy.
My shiny Omanyte, Pyukumuku and Dhelmise for Christian's shiny Honedge, Diggersby and Salazzle.
My Magearna and Drilbur for Sketchiopath's Naive HP Ice Marshadow.
My Roserade and shiny Vivillon, Omanyte, Houndour and Morelull to Draelok for Max Optimizer's shiny Ho-Oh and Celebi, pilica12's shiny Infernape, and Draelok's shiny Seviper and Rotom.
My Victini, shiny Entei and shiny Raikou for FrenchGaudi's shiny Articuno and event shiny Kyogre and Groudon.
My shiny Hawlucha for ChrisDoukas shiny Castform (bred by him, shiny RNG by Christian).
My Victini to MightyNico for Wyrx's shiny Deoxys.
My shiny Kyogre and Groudon for Christian V-Create Rayquaza and Quiet Magearna.
My Victini and shiny Bulbasaur for LordDunsparce's shiny Latios and shiny Rayquaza.
My shiny Kabuto, Mawile, Crustle, Noibat, Buzzwole and Guzzlord for Draelok's shiny Rhyhorn, Chikorita, Heracross, Clamperl, Spiritomb, and Skrelp.

Current Projects

Gen 7 Egg RNGs (can take requests).
EV training and leveling up untrained Lvl 1 Pokemon and untouched RNGs.

Acknowledgments

Last edited:
Trophy Case

Self Obtained

#123 - Scyther (m)
OT: Shayla ID: 17942
Nature: Adamant Ability: Technician
IVs: 31/31/31/8/31/31
Lvl 1 Moves: Counter/Baton Pass/Defog/Roost
EVs: 252/252/0/0/0/6
Moves: Swords Dance/Bullet Punch/U-Turn/Roost
Info: Bred by me, Hatched(second link) by Reddit user s_10; My first ever Battle Ready Shiny

#485 - Heatran (m)
OT: 2018 Legends ID: 030118
Nature: Timid Ability: Flash Fire
IVs: 31/0/30/31/31/31
Moves: Crunch/Scary Face/Lava Plume/Fire Spin
Info: Gen 7 WC RNG by me; Hidden Power Ice; Level 60 Untouched

#639 - Terrakion
OT: Sam ID: 59885
Nature: Jolly Ability: Justified
IVs: 31/31/31/21/31/31
Moves: Swords Dance/Close Combat/Stone Edge/Rock Polish
EVs: 0/252/6/0/0/252
Info: Gen 5 Stationary RNG by me; Also available Lvl 42 untouched; My first ever RNG

#719 - Diancie
OT: Hope ID: 07245
Nature: Naive Ability: Clear Body
UT IVs: 31/31/30/30/31/30
Moves: Diamond Storm/Moonblast/Dazzling Gleam/Protect
Info: Injected Wondercard Gen 6 RNG by me; Hidden Power Fire; also available Lvl 100 trained

#720 - Hoopa
OT: Alexander ID: 10036
Nature: Hasty Ability: Magician
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
UT Moves: Hyperspace Hole/Psychic/Astonish/Nasty Plot
EVs: 0/252/0/6/0/252
Moves: Hyperspace Fury/Psychic/Gunk Shot/Drain Punch
Info: Gen 6 Wondercard RNG by me. Meant to be used as Hoopa Unbound.

#720 - Hoopa
Nature: Jolly Ability: Magician
IVs: 31/31/31/0/31/31
UT Moves: Hyperspace Hole/Psychic/Astonish/Nasty Plot

Info: Gen 6 Wondercard RNG by me, also available trained lvl 100. Meant to be used as Hoopa Unbound.

#802 - Marshadow
OT: MT. Tensei ID: 100917
Nature: Jolly Ability: Technician
UT Moves: Spectral Thief/Close Combat/Force Palm/Shadow Ball
Info: Gen 7 Wondercard RNG by me, also available lvl 100 trained.

Acquired in Trades

#243 - Raikou
OT: WIN2011 ID: 02071
Nature: Rash Ability: Pressure
IVs: 31/30/31/30/31/31
Moves: Thunderbolt/Weather Ball/Extreme Speed/Hidden Power Grass
Info: Obtained in a trade with Bobby Milk; Lvl 30; Fully Redistributable

#244 - Entei
OT: WIN2011 ID: 02141
Nature: Adamant Ability: Pressure
Moves: Flare Blitz/Howl/Crush Claw/Extreme Speed

#250 - Ho-Oh
OT: Chris ID: 64053
Nature: Adamant Ability: Regenerator
IVs: 31/30/31/7/31/23
Moves: Sacred Fire/Recover/Brave Bird/Curse
EVs: 104/252/0/0/0/154
Info: Soft-Reset by Max. Optimizer in VC Gold; Nicknamed Fenikkusu; Hyper Trained Version Available; Shiny Ho-Oh with its HA and Curse are VC exclusives; Fully Redistributable

#251 - Celebi
OT: Chris ID: 24381
Nature: Bold Ability: Natural Cure
IVs: 31/31/31/26/31/31
Moves: Curse/Recover/Toxic/Giga Drain
EVs: 252/0/88/0/148/22
Info: Soft-Reset by Max. Optimizer in VC Crystal; Nicknamed Sakiko; Hyper Trained Version Available; Shiny Celebi and Curse are VC exclusives; Fully Redistributable

#494 - Victini
OT: Movie 14 ID: 12031
Nature: Jolly Ability: Victory Star
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Moves: V-Create/Fusion Flare/Fusion Bolt/Searing Shot
Info: Acquired in a trade with ooh_shiny who RNG'd it off of a legit wondercard; Movie 14 Victini with moves exclusive to the event; Lvl 50; Fully redistributable

Last edited:

#001 - Bulbasaur (m)
OT: Sam ID: 728440
Nature: Modest Ability: Chlorophyll
IVs: 31/2/31/30/31/30
Lvl 1 Moves: Giga Drain/Power Whip/Ingrain/Curse
EVs: 252/0/6/252/0/0
Moves: Energy Ball/Sludge Bomb/Hidden Power Fire/Synthesis
Info: Gen 7 Egg RNG by me; Venusaur is Hyper Trained to 31/2/31/31/31/31

#003 - Venusaur (m)
OT: Sam ID: 30137
Nature: Bold Ability: Chlorophyll
IVs: 31/0/31/31/31/31
EVs: 252/0/124/76/52/4
Moves: Giga Drain/Sludge Bomb/Leech Seed/Synthesis

#004 - Charmander (m)
Nature: Modest Ability: Blaze
IVs: 31/2/31/31/31/31
Lvl 1 Moves: Dragon Pulse/Ancient Power/Outrage/Crunch
EVs: 0/0/6/252/0/252
Moves: Heat Wave/Solar Beam/Overheat/Protect
Info: Gen 7 Egg RNG by me, Parent provided by Doobzi; non-shiny Hidden Power Ice and Ground are also available

#006 - Charizard (m)
OT: Sam ID: 576010
Nature: Adamant Ability: Blaze
Lvl 1 Moves: Dragon Dance/Outrage/Belly Drum/Flare Blitz
Moves: Dragon Dance/Flare Blitz/Dragon Claw/Earthquake
Info: Bred by me; Parent provided by Doobzi

#007 - Squirtle (m)
OT: MARCELINE ID: 49776
Nature: Modes tAbility: Rain Dish
IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Lvl 1 Moves: Dragon Pulse/Aura Sphere/Water Spout/Tackle
EVs: 184/0/0/252/0/72
Moves: Water Pulse/Aura Sphere/Dragon Pulse/Rapid Spin
Info: Acquired in a trade with Noro who received it from iago 182; only available in Gen 7; Fully redistributable

#025 - Raichu Alola
OT: Sam ID: 16061
Nature: Timid Ability: Surge Surfer
IVs: 31/24/31/31/31/31
Lvl 1 Moves: Fake Out/Encore/Thundershock
Moves: Fake Out/Encore/Thunderbolt/Psychic
Info: Mother provided by MgReaped, then bred by me and Hatched by Reddit user shiny dwebble

#027 - Sandshrew Alola (m)
Nature: Adamant Ability: Slush Rush
IVs: 31/31/31/23/31/31
Lvl 1 Moves: Night Slash/Counter/Curse/Amnesia
EVs: 6/252/0/0/0/252
Moves: Icicle Crash/Iron Head/Earthquake/Protect
Info: Gen 7 Egg RNG by me, Parent provided by MegaCharizard25

#029 - Nidoran (f)
OT: Bluemew ID: 25975
Nature: Modest Ability: Hustle
Moves: Growl/Scratch
Info: Acquired in a Bluemew. giveaway

#035 - Clefairy (f)
OT: Blue ID: 13601
Nature: Bold Ability: Cute Charm
IVs: 31/19/31/30/30/30
UT Moves: Pound/Soft-Boiled/Encore/Sing
EVs: 252/0/252/0/6/0
Moves: Calm Mind/Moonblast/Flamethrower/Soft-Boiled
Info: Gen 3 RNG by Inkblot (Lvl 10). Soft-Boiled is a Gen 3 tutor Move. Trained version is Hyper Trained to 31/19/31/31/31/31 Semi-Redistributable

#038 - Ninetails Alola (m)
OT: Bluemew ID: 123556
Nature: Timid Ability: Snow Warning
Moves: Aurora Veil/Moonblast/Freeze-Dry/Protect

#041 - Zubat (m)
Nature: Jolly Ability: Infiltrator
Lvl 1 Moves: Defog/Whirlwind/Brave Bird/Nasty Plot
EVs: 0/252/0/0/6/252
Moves: Brave Bird/Taunt/Roost/U-turn
Info: Gen 7 Egg RNG by me

#052 - Meowth Alola f
Nature: Jolly Ability: Pickup
Lvl 1 Moves: Parting Shot/Amnesia/Punishment/Foul Play
Info: Gen 7 Egg RNG by me; Parent acquired in Bluemew. Giveaway

#053 - Persian Alola (f)
OT: Bluemew ID: 750476
Nature: Timid Ability: Fur Coat
Moves: Parting Shot/Fake Out/Foul Play/Taunt

#058 - Growlithe (m)
OT: Blue ID: 62153
Nature: Adamant Ability: Intimidate
IVs: 31/31/31/14/31/31
Lvl 1 Moves: Close Combat/Crunch/Flare Blitz/Morning Sun
Moves: Flare Blitz/Wild Charge/Morning Sun/Extreme Speed
Info: Bred by me, Hatched by Reddit user soundslikearaptor

#059 - Arcanine (m)
Nature: Bold Ability: Intimidate
IVs: 31/5/31/31/31/31
Moves: Will-O-Wisp/Snarl/Flamethrower/Protect
EVs: 252/0/148/36/12/60

#060 - Poliwag (m)
OT: Yuki ID: 26999
Nature: Calm Ability: Swift Swim
Lvl 1 Moves: Encore/Water Sport/Water Pulse/Bubblebeam
EVs: 252/0/76/76/100/6
Moves: Scald/Helping Hand/Encore/Protect
Info: Bred by me, Hatched by Reddit user _Yuki_-_; Swift Swim becomes Drizzle upon evolution to Politoed

#063 - Abra (m)
OT: Bluemew ID: 750476
Nature: Timid Ability: Magic Guard
Lvl 1 Moves: Encore/Psycho Shift/Skill Swap/Knock Off
EVs: 0/0/0/252/6/252
Moves: Psychic/Shadow Ball/Dazzling Gleam/Taunt
Info: Acquired in a Bluemew. giveaway; fully redistributable

#066 - Machop (f)
OT: Nellidae ID: 21318
Nature: Adamant Ability: No Guard
IVs: 31/31/31/13/31/31
Lvl 1 Moves: Quick Guard/Counter/Close Combat/Bullet Punch
Moves: Dynamic Punch/Stone Edge/Knock Off/Bullet Punch
Info: Bred by me, Hatched by Reddit user Nellidae97; I chose a love ball for the irony of a big fighting type in pink

#074 - Geodude Alola (m)
Nature: Brave Ability: Galvanize
IVs: 31/31/31/23/31/0
Lvl 1 Moves: Wide Guard/Counter/Magnet Rise/Flail
EVs: 252/252/6/0/0/0
Moves: Wide Guard/Double-Edge/Stone Edge/Earthquake
Info: Gen 7 Egg RNG by me, Parent provided by Josh C.

#079 - Slowpoke (m)
OT: Erie ID: 41208
Nature: Bold Ability: Regenerator
Lvl 1 Moves: Curse/Yawn/Tackle
Moves: Calm Mind/Scald/Psyshock/Slack Off
Info: Bred by CoLsPaN and hatched by a Reddit User. Fully Redistributable

#081 - Magnemite
OT: Gazlue ID: 56865
Nature: Modest Ability: Sturdy
IVs: 31/10/31/30/31/31
Lvl 1 Moves: Tackle/Hidden Power (Grass)
Moves: Volt Switch/Thunderbolt/Flash Cannon/Hidden Power Grass
Info: Bred by me, Hatchedby Reddit user Spectrel; Both Magneton and Magnezone are available for trade

#088 - Grimer Alola (f)
OT: Cassie ID: 427711
Nature: Adamant Ability: Poison Touch
Lvl 1 Moves: Poison Gas
Moves: Knock Off/Poison Jab/Brick Break/Shadow Sneak
Info: Bred by PsIana and hatched by a Reddit user; Semi-Redistributable

#090 - Shellder (f)
OT: Joey ID: 15537
Nature: Jolly Ability: Skill Link
Lvl 1 Moves: Icicle Spear/Rock Blast/Rapid Spin
Moves: Icicle Spear/Rock Blast/Ice Shard/Rapin Spin
Info: Bred by ooh_shiny and hatched by a Reddit user;Only available in Gen 7; Fully redistributable

#092 - Gastly (m)
OT: Washu ID: 54855
Nature: Timid Ability: Levitate
IVs: 31/21/31/31/31/31
Lvl 1 Moves: Clear Smog/Perish Song/Disable/Reflect Type
EVs: 252/0/6/0/0/252
Moves: Shadow Ball/Disable/Perish Song/Destiny Bond
Info: Acquired in a Maximum Optimizer™ giveaway; Gengar is at lvl 50; Free redistributable

#094 - Gengar (m)
Nature: Timid Ability: Cursed Body
IVs: 31/17/31/31/31/31
Moves: Shadow Ball/Sludge Bomb/Icy Wind/Protect
EVs: 6/0/0/252/0/252

#095 - Onix (f)
OT: Sam ID: 965247
Nature: Brave Ability: Sturdy
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/0
UT Moves: Heavy Slam/Rock Blast/Flail/Stealth Rock
Info: Gen 7 Egg RNG by me; Bred from parent provided by Blizzard Hero

#114 - Tangela (m)
OT: Blake ID: 633648
Nature: Sassy Ability: Regenerator
IVs: 31/30/31/30/31/30
Lvl 1 Moves: Leaf Storm/Giga Drain/Leech Seed/Rage Powder
EVs: 252/0/6/0/252/0
Moves: Giga Drain/Knock Off/Earthquake/Hidden Power Fire
Info: Acquired in a trade with Christian; HP Fire; Fully Redistributable

#115 - Kangaskhan (f)
Nature: Jolly: Ability: Scrappy
IVs: 31/31/31/2/31/31
Moves: Double-Edge/Drain Punch/Sucker Punch/Power-Up Punch
Info: Power-Up Punch is a Gen 6 TM and can't be relearned in Gen 7

#116 - Horsea (m)
Nature: Modest Ability: Swift Swim
Lvl 1 Moves: Muddy Water/Octazooka/Bubble
Moves: Muddy Water/Ice Beam/Hydro Pump/Protect
Info: Gen 7 Egg RNG by me, parent provided by PsIana

#120 - Staryu
OT: CHRIS ID: 29668
Nature: Timid Ability: Natural Cure
IVs: 31/19/31/30/30/31
UT Moves: Water Gun/Rapid Spin/Recover/Camouflage
Moves: Hydro Pump/Psychic/Ice Beam/Thunderbolt
Info: Acquired in a trade with Christian; HP Ground; Staryu isLvl 23; Starmie is Hypertrained to 31/19/31/31/31/31Fully Redistributable

#123 - Scyther (m)
Nature: Adamant Ability: Technician
Lvl 1 Moves: Counter/Baton Pass/Defog/Roost
Moves: Swords Dance/Bullet Punch/U-Turn/Roost
Info: Bred by me, Hatched(second link) by Reddit user s_10; Don't delete Roost before evolving into Scizor as Scizor can't learn the TM move.

#127 - Pinsir (f)
OT: Clyde ID: 03239
Nature: Jolly Ability: Hyper Cutter
Lvl 1 Moves: Quick Attack/Feint/Close Combat/Focus Energy
Moves: Quick Attack/Close Combat/Return/Swords Dance
Info: Bred by me, Hatched by Reddit user Clyde_AOD; Has its French name Scarabrute

#135 - Jolteon (f)
OT: Liam ID: 09111
Nature: Timid Ability: Volt Absorb
IVs: 31/x/31/30/31/31
Moves: Thunderbolt/Volt Switch/Shadow Ball/Hidden Power Grass
Info: Acquired in a Christian giveaway; Fully redistributable

#137 - Porygon
OT: Dvader ID: 63142
Nature: Bold Ability: Download
Lvl 1 Moves: Pain Split/Trick/Foul Play/Icy Wind
EVs: 244/0/252/0/12/0
Moves: Ice Beam/Shadow Ball/Toxic/Recover
Info: Bred by PsIana and hatched by a Reddit user; only available in Gen 7; Porygon2 set. Semi-Redistributable

#138 - Omanyte (m)
Nature: Timid Ability: Weak Armor
IVs: 31/2/31/3/31/31
Lvl 1 Moves: Spikes/Toxic Spikes/Reflect Type/Haze
Moves: Spikes/Toxic Spikes/Shell Smash/Surf
Info: Gen 7 Egg RNG by me, parent provided by Zerox27

#140 - Kabuto (m)
Nature: Adamant Ability: Swift Swim
Moves: Swords Dance/Waterfall/Stone Edge/Aqua Jet
Info: Gen 7 Egg RNG by me, parent provided by Zerox27; Also available with its HA Weak Armor

#143 Snorlax (m)
OT: Kips ID: 44008
Nature: Relaxed Ability: Thick Fat
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/1
Moves: Curse/Return/Rest/Sleep Talk
EVs: 252/6/252/0/0/0
Info: Bred by Pokéguy (with parent provided by Holy Goo of Goomy) and hatched by Reddit user The_Robin_Hood; Nicknamed "Gluttony"; Fully Redistributable

#143 Snorlax (m)
Nature: Relaxed or Brave Ability: Gluttony
Lvl 1 Moves: Double-Edge/Fissure/Pursuit/Curse

#144 - Articuno
OT: Nicolas ID: 02234
Nature: Timid Ability: Pressure
IVs: 31/30/30/30/30/30
Moves: Defog/Ancient Power/Ice Beam/Reflect
Info: Acquired in a trade with FrenchGaudi; RNG'd in HeartGold by him on emulator; Hidden Power Fighting
Fully Redistributable

1527740488514.png
1527740462929.png

#145 - Zapdos
Nature: Modest Ability: Pressure
Effective IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31 (Hyper Trained)
Moves: Thunderbolt/Hidden Power Ice/Roost/Tailwind
EVs: 180/0/116/164/4/44
Info: Gen 7 RNG by me; Hidden Power Ice

#145 - Zapdos
OT: Edgardo ID: 16178
Nature: Bold Ability: Pressure
Effective IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31 Hyper Trained
Moves: Discharge/Heat Wave/HP Ice/Roost
Info: Acquired in a Theorymon Giveaway;
Fully Redistributable

#151 - Mew
OT: GF ID: 02016
Nature: Hasty Ability: Synchronize
IVs: 31/31/31/30/31/31
UT Moves: Pound
Info: Soft Reset Wonder Card by derter22; acquired in a trade with Mr.GX; only available untouched. Fully Redistributable

#151 - Mew
OT: ススム ID: 11219
Nature: Timid Ability: Synchronize
UT Moves: Vacuum Wave/Defog/Knock Off/Stealth Rock
Info: Acquired in a trade with Zerox27, Gen 4 Emulated RNG by Bluemew. via Injected Wondercard; Has its Japanese name ミュウ; Fully Redistributable

Last edited:

#155 - Cyndaquil (m)
IVs: 31/2/31/31/30/31
Lvl 1 Moves: Flame Burst/Extrasensory/Double Kick/Quick Attack
Moves: Eruption/Focus Blast/Fire Blast/Hidden Power Grass
Info: Gen 7 Egg RNG by me; HP Grass IVs; Typhlosion is Hyper Trained to 31/2/31/31/31/31

#158 - Totodile (m)
OT: Bluemew ID: 23525
Nature: Jolly Ability: Sheer Force
Lvl 1 Moves: Dragon Dance/Aqua Jet/Flatter/Ice Punch
Moves: Dragon Dance/Waterfall/Crunch/Ice Punch

#167 - Spinarak (m)
OT: Chad ID: 29792
Nature: Jolly Ability: Insomnia

Lvl 1 Moves: Toxic Spikes/Megahorn/Poison Sting/String Shot
Moves: Toxic Spikes/Megahorn/Sticky Web/Sucker Punch
Info: Bred by Christian; acquired in a trade; Semi Redistributable

#172 - Pichu (m)
Nature: Timid Ability: Lightning Rod
Lvl 1 Moves: Fake Out/Encore/Thundershock

Moves: Fake Out/Encore/Feint/Thunderbolt
Info: Mother provided by MgReaped, then bred by me and Hatched by Reddit user shiny dwebble

#173 - Cleffa (f)
OT: Will ID: 42005
Nature: Bold Ability: Magic Guard
Lvl 1 Moves: Wish/Stored Power/Aromatherapy/Present
EVs: 252/0/108/28/116/4
Moves: Follow Me/Helping Hand/Moonblast/Protect
Info: Bred by me, Hatched by Reddit user williamthebold; Follow Me and Moonblast cannont be relearned upon evolution to Clefable

#173 - Cleffa (f)
Nature: Bold Ability: Friend Guard
Lvl 1 Moves: Heal Pulse/Aromatherapy/Wish/Stored Power
EVs: 252/0/196/0/60/0
Moves: Follow Me/Moonblast/Encore/After You
Info: Gen 7 Egg RNG by me; Trained Version is Doubles Lvl 50 Eviolite Clefairy - I'm willing to train a Clefable on request. Nicknamed "Moon Girl"

#175 - Togepi (m)
Nature: Bold Ability: Serene Grace
Lvl 1 Moves: Nasty Plot/Future Sight/Growl/Charm
Info: RNG bred by me using a parent provided by Dudefish

#177 - Natu (m)
Nature: Timid Ability: Magic Bounce
Lvl 1 Moves: Drill Peck/Sucker Punch/Feather Dance/Haze
Moves: Psychic/Shadow Ball/Roost/U-turn
Info: RNG bred by me; nicknamed "Foresight", nickname can be changed upon request

#181 - Ampharos (m)
OT: Gaudi ID: 589537
Nature: Bold Ability: Static
UT Moves: Electric Terrian/Flatter/Eerie Impluse/Iron Tail
EVs: 248/0/252/10/0/0
Moves: Rest/Sleep Talk/Dragon Pulse/Volt Switch
Info: Acquired in a trade with FrenchGaudi; Has its French name Pharamp; Fully Redistributable

#184 - Azumarill (f)
Nature: Adamant Ability: Huge Power
Moves: Belly Drum/Aqua Jet/Superpower/Play Rough

#193 - Yanma (m)
Nature: Modest Ability: Speed Boost
Lvl 1 Moves:Whirlwind/Double-Edge/Signal Beam/Silver Wind
Moves: Protect/Bug Buzz/Air Slash/Ancient Power

#194 - Wooper (f)
Nature: Relaxed Ability: Unaware
Lvl 1 Moves: Stockpile/Recover/Curse/Encore
Info: Gen 7 Egg RNG by me; Bred from a Parent acquired in a RossW Giveaway

#196 - Espeon (m)
OT: Sam ID: 24020
Nature: Timid Ability: Magic Bounce
IVs: 31/6/31/31/31/31
Moves: Light Screen/Reflect/Psychic/Dazzling Gleam
Egg Moves: Charm/Covet

#197 - Umbreon (m)
Nature: Bold Ability: Synchronize
Moves: Wish/Toxic/Foul Play/Baton Pass
EVs: 252/252/0/0/6/0

#208 - Steelix (m)
OT: Nasuada ID: 483625
Nature: Brave Ability: Sturdy
IVs: 31/31/31/10/31/0
Moves: Curse/Earthquake/Gyro Ball/Stone Edge
Info: Bred by BlizzardHero; acquired in a trade; Fully redistributable

#215 - Sneasel (m)
Nature: Jolly Ability: Inner Focus
IVs: 31/31/31/3/31/31
UT Moves: Fake Out/Icicle Crash/Throat Chop/Ice Shard
EVs: 252/6/0/0/0/252
Moves: Fake Out/Icicle Crash/Ice Shard/Knock Off

#227 - Skarmory (m)
OT: Simon ID: 20696
Nature: Careful Ability: Sturdy
IVs: 31/31/31/13/31/31
Lvl 1 Moves: Whirlwind/Stealth Rock/Brave Bird/Peck
Moves: Roost/Spikes/Brave Bird/Whirlwind
Info: Bred by me, Hatched by Reddit user Salchonic; Bred from Skarmory caught in Soulsilver

#227 - Skarmory (m)
Nature: Impish Ability: Sturdy
IVs: 31/31/31/14/31/31
Moves: Spikes/Whirlwind/Roost/Brave Bird

#228 - Houndour (m)
Lvl 1 Moves: Counter/Destiny Bond/Feint/Fire Spin
Moves: Nasty Plot/Flamethrower/Dark Pulse/Destiny Bond
Info: Gen 7 Egg RNG by me; Bred from parent acquired in a Nelson Tangela Giveaway

#231 - Phanpy - (m)
OT: Hannah ID: 40795
Nature: Adamant Ability: Pickup
Lvl 1 Moves: Ice Shard/Counter/Endeavor/Play Rough
Moves: Ice Shard/Counter/Endeavor/Earthquake
Info: Bred by me, Hatched by Reddit user soulwyvern; Pickup becomes Sturdy upon evolution to Donphan

#235 - Smeargle (m)
OT: Sapphire ID: 62674
Nature: Timid Ability: Moody
IVs: 31/0/31/0/31/31
Moves: Celebrate/Dark Void/Happy Hour/Trick-or-Treat
Info: Acquired in a Nelson Tangela giveaway; has its German name Farbeagle

#235 - Smeargle (m)
Nature: Timid Ability: Own Tempo
IVs: 31/29/31/25/31/31
Moves: Sticky Web/Spore/Stealth Rock/Taunt
EVs: 80/0/98/0/80/252
Info: Level 50

#243 - Raikou
OT: WIN2011 ID: 02071
Nature: Rash Ability: Pressure
IVs: 31/30/31/30/31/31
Moves: Thunderbolt/Weather Ball/Extreme Speed/Hidden Power Grass

#244 - Entei
OT: WIN2011 ID: 02141
Moves: Flare Blitz/Howl/Crush Claw/Extreme Speed

#246 - Larvitar (m)
Nature: Adamant Ability: Sand Stream
Lvl 1 Moves: Stealth Rock/Dragon Dance/Outrage/Iron Head
Moves: Dragon Dance/Stone Edge/Earthquake/Iron Head

#248 - Tyranitar (m)
Nature: Impish Ability: Sand Stream
IVs: 31/31/31/16/31/31
Moves: Crunch/Stone Edge/Earthquake/Ice Punch

#250 - Ho-Oh
OT: Chris ID: 64053
Nature: Adamant Ability: Regenerator
IVs: 31/30/31/7/31/23
Moves: Sacred Fire/Recover/Brave Bird/Curse
EVs: 104/252/0/0/0/154
Info: Soft-Reset by Max. Optimizer in VC Gold; Nicknamed Fenikkusu; Hyper Trained Version Available; Shiny Ho-Oh with its HA and Curse are VC exclusives; Fully Redistributable

#251 - Celebi
OT: Chris ID: 24381
Nature: Bold Ability: Natural Cure
Moves: Curse/Recover/Toxic/Giga Drain
EVs: 252/0/88/0/148/22
Info: Soft-Reset by Max. Optimizer in VC Crystal; Nicknamed Sakiko; Hyper Trained Version Available; Shiny Celebi and Curse are VC exclusives; Fully Redistributable

#251 - Celebi
OT: Ilex ID: 040601
Nature: Timid Ability: Natural Cure
IVs: 31/14/31/30/31/30
UT Moves: Heal Bell/Safeguard/Ancient Power/Future Sight
Info: Gen 7 RNG by FrenchGaudi; Fully Redistributable

Last edited:

#252 - Treecko (m)
Nature: Naive Ability: Unburden
Lvl 1 Moves: Grassy Terrain/Leech Seed/Synthesis/Worry Seed
EVs: 0/6/0/252/0/252
Moves: Leaf Storm/Dragon Pulse/Energy Ball/Earthquake
Info: Gen 7 Egg RNG by me; Bred from Pokemon acquired in a trade with ace combat; HP Fire Spread; Sceptile is Hyper Trained to 31/31/31/31/31/31

#258 - Mudkip (m)
Nature: Adamant Ability: Torrent
Lvl 1 Moves: Double-Edge/Counter/Curse/Wide Guard
Moves: Waterfall/Earthquake/Ice Punch/Protect
Info: Gen 7 Egg RNG by me; Bred from Pokemon acquired in a trade with ace combat

#257 - Blaziken (m)
Nature: Jolly Ability: Speed Boost
IVs: 31/31/31/1/31/31
Moves: Protect/Flare Blitz/Hi Jump Kick/Rock Tomb
EV's: 6/252/0/0/0/252

#270 - Lotad - (f)
OT: Yi ID: 25908
Nature: Modest Ability: Swift Swim
Lvl 1 Moves: Leech Seed/Giga Drain/Counter/Synthesis
Moves: Giga Drain/Hydro Pump/Ice Beam/Fake Out
Info: Bred by CoLsPaN and hatched by a Reddit User.
Fully Redistributable

#278 - Wingull (m)
OT: Narchos ID: 705870
Nature: Modest Ability: Hydration
Lvl 1 Moves: Water Gun/Wide Guard/Aqua Ring
Moves: Tailwind/Scald/Hurricane/Protect
Info: Bred by PsIana and hatched by a Reddit user; Hydration becomes Drizzle upon evolution to Pelipper; Semi redistributable

#280 - Ralts (f)
Nature: Modest Ability: Trace
Lvl 1 Moves: Encore/Destiny Bond/Memento/Mean Look
Info: Gen 6 RNG by me; Bred from Parent provided by FrenchGaudi

#282 - Gardevoir (f)
Nature: Modest Ability: Trace
IVs: 31/14/31/31/31/31
Moves: Hyper Voice/Moonblast/Psyshock/Shadow Ball
EV's: 6/0/0/252/0/252

#285 - Shroomish (f)
OT: Aidan ID: 44688
Nature: Jolly Ability: Quick Feet
IVs: 31/31/31/19/31/31
Lvl 1 Moves: Bullet Seed/Seed Bomb/Absorb/Tackle
Moves: Spore/Bullet Seed/Mach Punch/Rock Tomb
Info: Bred by me, Hatched by Reddit user Radekore. Quick Feet becomes Technician upon evolution to Breloom

#286 - Breloom (f)
Nature: Jolly Ability: Poison Heal
Moves: Protect/Spore/Superpower/Seed Bomb
EVs: 12/244/0/0/0/252

#292 - Shedinja
OT: Bluemew ID: 29326
Nature: Lonely Ability: Wonder Guard
IVs: x/31/x/x/x/31
UT Moves: False Swipe/*Swords Dance*/Sucker Punch/Trick
Info: Acquired in a trade with Christian; Shedinja can only be in a Premier Ball and have Swords Dance in Gen 3;
Fully Redistributable

#302 - Sableye (f)
Nature: Impish Ability: Prankster
IVs: 31/31/31/28/31/31
Moves: Recover/Taunt/Will-O-Wisp/Knock Off
EV's: 252/0/252/0/6/0

Nature: Calm Ability: Prankster
IVs: 31/22/31/31/31/31
Moves:Recover/Calm Mind/Will-O-Wisp/Shadow Ball
EV's: 252/0/0/6/252/0
Info: Intended for Mega Sableye

#303 - Mawile (m)
Nature: Brave Ability: Intimidate
Lvl 1 Moves: Ice Fang/Thunder Fang/Fire Fang/Metal Burst
EVs: 252/252/6/0/0/0
Moves: Iron Head/Sucker Punch/Rock Slide/Protect
Info: Gen 7 Egg RNG by me, parent provided by Zerox27

#303 - Mawile (m)
OT: Sam ID: 09430
IVs: 31/31/31/22/31/31
Moves: Sucker Punch/Play Rough/Iron Head/Knock Off

#307 - Meditite (f)
Nature: Jolly Ability: Pure Power
Lvl 1 Moves: Fake Out/Drain Punch/Bullet Punch/Quick Guard
Info: Gen 7 Egg RNG by me; Bred from Medicham acquired in an Eisenherz Giveaway

#309 - Electrike (m)
OT: Aur♠ ID: 36239
IVs: 31/26/30/31/31/31
Moves: Thunderbolt/Volt Switch/Flamethrower/Hidden Power Ice
Info: Bred by me, Hatched by Reddit user Blackballroom; Electrike has its French name, Dynavolt.

#310 - Manectric (f)
IVs: 31/30/31/31/31/31
Moves: Thunderbolt/Flamethrower/Volt Switch/Snarl

#318 - Carvanha (f)
Nature: Adamant Ability: Speed Boost
Lvl 1 Moves: Psychic Fangs/Brine/Destiny Bond/Thrash
Info:
Gen 7 Egg RNG by me; Bred from parent acquired in a trade with PsIana

#328 - Trapinch (f)
Nature: Jolly Ability: Sheer Force
Lvl 1 Moves: Bug Bite/Quick Attack/Fury Cutter/Focus Energy
Moves: Dragon Dance/Earthquake/Outrage/Iron Tail

#333 - Swablu (m)
Nature: Modest Ability: Natural Cure
IVs: 31/31/31/31/7/31
Lvl 1 Moves: Hyper Voice/Roost/Agility/Haze
Moves: Hyper Voice/Roost/Fire Blast/Earthquake

Nature: Jolly Ability: Natural Cure
Lvl 1 Moves: Hyper Voice/Roost/Agility/Haze
Moves: Dragon Dance/Return/Earthquake/Roost
Info: Modest version acquired here in a Reddit giveaway where an egg matched my TSV; Special Defense is Hyper Trained on Modest Altaria; Jolly version bred from Modest Version

#345 - Lileep (m)
Nature: Sassy Ability: Storm Drain
IVs: 31/2/31/31/31/0
Lvl 1 Moves: Curse/Mirror Coat/Recover/Barrier
Info: Gen 7 Egg RNG by me, Parent provided by Joker977

#347 - Anorith (m)
Nature: Adamant Ability: Battle Armor
Lvl 1 Moves: Aqua Jet/Rapid Spin/Screech/Knock Off
Moves: Rapid Spin/Knock Off/Stone Edge/Earthquake
Info: Gen 7 Egg RNG by me, parent provided by Christian; Also Available with its HA Swift Swim

#349 - Feebas (f)
Nature: Calm Ability: Oblivious
Lvl 1 Moves: Mirror Coat/Haze/Hypnosis/Confuse Ray

#350 - Milotic (m)
Nature: Bold Ability: Competitive
IVs: 31/8/31/31/31/31
Moves: Mirror Coat/Scald/Ice Beam/Icy Wind
EV's: 236/0/156/36/12/4

#354 - Banette (f)
Nature: Adamant Ability: Insomnia
Moves: Knock Off/Shadow Claw/Will-O-Wisp/Sucker Punch

#355 - Duskull (f)
OT: Bluemew ID: 33207
Nature: Adamant Ability: Frisk
Moves: Pain Split/Skill Swap/Trick/
Info: Acquired in a Bluemew. giveaway;
Fully redistributable

#359 - Absol (f)
OT: Bryce ID: 306247
Lvl 1 Moves: Quick Attack/Sucker Punch/Play Rough/Zen Headbutt
Moves: Swords Dance/Sucker Punch/Play Rough/Knock Off
Info: Bred by FrenchGaudi and hatched via the TSV method;
Fully redistributable

#371 - Bagon (f)
Nature: Jolly or Adamant Ability: Rock Head
Lvl 1 Moves: Dragon Dance/Hydro Pump/Dragon Pulse/Twister
Moves: Dragon Dance/Double-Edge/Earthquake/Roost

#373 - Salamence (m)
OT: Alex ID: 01217
Nature: Naive Ability: Intimidate
Moves: Draco Meteor/Hyper Voice/Double-Edge/Protect
EVs: 0/20/0/236/0/252
Info: Acquired in a trade with M a r k u s ~;
Fully redistributable

#380 - Latias (f)
OT: Bluemew ID: 00000
Nature: Timid Ability: Levitate
Moves: Defog/Dragon Pulse/Psyshock/Recover
EVs: 252/6/0/0/0/252
Info: Acquired in a Bluemew. giveaway; also available untouched at lvl 40.
Fully redistributable

#382 - Kyogre
OT: ウルトラ ID: 180113
Nature: Adamant Ability: Drizzle
Moves: Ice Beam/Origin Pulse/Calm Mind/Muddy Water
Info: Gen 7 Wondercard RNG by FrenchGaudi;
Fully Redistributable

#383 - Groudon
OT: ウルトラ ID: 180113
Nature: Careful Ability: Drought
Moves: Earthquake/Precipice Blades/Solar Beam/Bulk Up
Info: Gen 7 Wondercard RNG by FrenchGaudi;
Fully Redistributable

#383 - Groudon
OT: Kurt ID: 50575
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Drought
IVs: 31/31/31/17/31/31
Moves: Earthquake/Stealth Rock/Fire Punch/Thunder Punch
Info: Gen 4 RNG by Kaphotic; Acquired in a trade with Christian;
Fully Redistributable

Last edited:

#392 - Infernape (m)
OT: Sam: ID: 38318
Nature: Naive Ability: Blaze
Moves: Grass Knot/Fire Blast/Close Combat/Gunk Shot
EVs: 0/100/0/156/0/252
Info: Acquired in a PsIana giveaway; has its German name Panferno;
Free redistributable

#396 - Starly (m)
Nature: Jolly Ability: Reckless
UT Moves: Double-Edge/Pursuit/Mirror Move/Fury Attack
Info: Gen 7 Egg RNG by me, parent provided by seventh

#398 - Staraptor (m)
OT: seventh ID: 066052
Nature: Adamant Ability: Reckless
Moves: Brave Bird/Double Edge/Close Combat/U-Turn
Info: Acquired in a trade with seventh

#407 - Roserade (m)
Nature: Modest Ability: Technician
IVs: 31/11/30/31/31/31
Moves: Magical Leaf/Sludge Bomb/Hidden Power Ice/Protect

#425 - Drifloon (m)
OT: Zeus ID: 00023
Nature: Bold Ability: Unburden
Lvl 1 Moves: Clear Smog/Destiny Bond/Disable/Hypnosis
Info: Acquired in a Nelson Tangela giveaway

#428 - Lopunny (m)
Nature: Jolly Ability: Limber
Moves: Fake Out/Return/Power-Up Punch/Hi Jump Kick
Info: Power-Up Punch is a Gen 6 TM and cannot be relearned
[

#443 - Gible (f)
OT: Robbie ID: 01633
Nature: Jolly Ability: Rough Skin
IVs: 31/31/31/12/31/31
Lvl 1 Moves: Sand Tomb/Tackle
Moves: Outrage/Earthquake/Iron Head/Stone Edge
Info: Bred by me, Hatched by Reddit user ramc5

#449 - Hippopotas (f)
Nature: Impish Ability: Sand Stream
Lvl 1 Moves: Slack Off/Whirlwind/Stockpile/Curse
Moves: Slack Off/Whirlwind/Earthquake/Yawn
Info: Acquired in a Bluemew. giveaway; he used a parent from Usernamesarestupid

#462 - Magnezone
Nature: Modest Ability: Sturdy
IVs: 31/10/31/31/31/31
Moves: Magnet Rise/Thunderbolt/Volt Switch/Flash Cannon
EVs: 252/0/0/252/0/6

#472 - Gliscor (f)
Nature: Impish Ability: Poison Heal
IVs: 31/31/31/28/31/31/31
Moves: Protect/Toxic/Earthquake/Knock Off
EVs: 244/0/252/0/0/14

#473 - Mamoswine (f)
Nature: Adamant Ability: Thick Fat
IVs: 31/31/31/9/31/31
Moves: Ice Shard/Earthquake/Rock Slide/Icicle Crash
Info: Has Icicle Spear as an Egg Move

#479 - Rotom-H
OT: 세레나 ID: 00047
Nature: Modest Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252/0/0/252/6/0
Moves: Thunderbolt/Overheat/Volt Switch/Hidden Power Ice
Info: Acquired in a Nelson Tangela giveaway; Untouched Rotom is available; Defense is Hyper Trained to 31

#479 - Rotom-W
Nature: Modest Ability: Levitate
IVs: 31/3/31/31/31/31
Moves: Thunderbolt/Volt Switch/Hydro Pump/Trick

#485 - Heatran (m)
OT: Bluemew ID: 19945
Nature: Modest Ability: Flash Fire
Moves: Heat Wave/Earth Power/Substitute/Protect

#485 - Heatran (m)
OT: 2018 Legends ID: 030118
Moves: Crunch/Scary Face/Lava Plume/Fire Spin
Info: Gen 7 WC RNG by me; Hidden Power Ice; Level 60 Untouched

#487 - Giratina
OT: BLUEMEW ID: 46014
IVs: 31/31/31/24/31/31
Lvl 1 Moves: Dragon Breath/Scary Face/Defog

Info: Acquired in a Bluemew. giveaway; Lvl 1 UT; Fully redistributable

#488 - Cresselia (f)
Nature: Quiet Ability: Levitate
Effective IVs: 31/0/31/31/31/0 (Special Defense is Hyper Trained from 28)
Moves:Trick Room/Psychic/Ice Beam/Ally Switch
EVs: 252/0/6/252/0/0
Info: Gen 7 RNG by me, Untrained version available

#488 - Cresselia (f)
OT: Terezi ID: 47974
Nature: Bold Ability: Levitate
Moves:Icy Wind/Helping Hand/Moonblast/Moonlight
Info: Acquired in a trade with ooh_shiny; Only available in Gen 7;
Fully redistributable

Last edited:

#494 - Victini
OT: Movie 14 ID: 12031
Nature: Jolly Ability: Victory Star
Moves: V-Create/Fusion Flare/Fusion Bolt/Searing Shot
Info: Acquired in a trade with ooh_shiny who RNG'd it off of a legit wondercard; Movie 14 Victini with moves exclusive to the event; Lvl 50; Fully redistributable

#495 - Snivy (m)
Nature: Timid Ability: Contrary
UT Moves: Mirror Coat/Grassy Terrain/Glare/Magical Leaf
Info: Gen 7 Egg RNG by me; Hidden Power Fire

#498 - Tepig (m)
Nature: Jolly Ability: Thick Fat
UT Moves: Sucker Punch/Heavy Slam/Magnitude/Yawn
Info: Gen 7 Egg RNG by me, parent provided by Zerox27; Thick Fat becomes Reckless upon evolution to Emboar

#506 - Lillipup (m)

Nature: Adamant Ability: Pickup
Lvl 1 Moves: Thunder Fang/Fire Fang/Ice Fang/Tackle
Info: RNG bred by me using a parent provided by Rawbi

#509 - Purrloin (f)

Nature: Jolly Ability: Prankster
Lvl 1 Moves: Encore/Fake Tears/Charm/Yawn
Moves: Encore/Fake Tears/Fake Out/Foul Play
Info: Acquired in a Bluemew. giveaway; Fully Redistributable

#524 - Roggenrola (f)
Nature: Brave Ability: Weak Armor
Lvl 1: Wide Guard/Heavy Slam/Gravity/Lock-On
Info: Gen 7 Egg RNG by me; Bred from parent acquired from Geren

#530 - Excadrill (f)

Nature: Careful Ability: Mold Breaker
IVs: 31/31/31/22/31/31
Moves: Stealth Rock/Rapid Spin/Iron Head/Earthquake
EVs: 252/0/0/0/252/6

#534 - Conkeldurr (m)
Nature: Adamant Ability: Guts
Moves: Mach Punch/Knock Off/Drain Punch/Stone Edge
EVs: 0/252/0/0/236/20

#543 - Venipede (m)
Nature: Jolly Ability: Speed Boost
UT Moves: Rollout/Rock Climb/Spikes/Toxic Spikes

#546 - Cottonee (f)
Nature: Timid Ability: Prankster
Lvl 1 Moves: Encore/Fake Tears/Grass Whistle/Switcheroo
Info: Gen 7 Egg RNG by me; Bred from parent acquired in Bluemew. giveaway

#551 - Sandile (f)
Nature: Jolly Ability: Intimidate
Lvl 1 Moves: Pursuit/Counter/Fire Fang/Thunder Fang
Moves: Pursuit/Earthquake/Knock Off/Stone Edge
Info: Acquired in a Bluemew. giveaway; Fully Redistributable

#558 - Crustle (m)
Nature: Adamant Ability: Sturdy
Moves: Shell Smash/Stone Edge/X-Scissor/Earthquake
Info: Bred by BlizzardHero; acquired in a trade; Fully Redistributable

#562 - Yamask (f)
Nature: Relaxed Ability: Mummy
Moves: Knock Off/Nasty Plot/Memento/Toxic Spikes
Info: Acquired in a Bluemew. giveaway. Fully redistributable

#577 - Solosis (f)
Nature: Bold Ability: Magic Guard
IVs: 31/18/31/31/31/31
Lvl 1 Moves: Psywave
Moves: Psyshock/Shadow Ball/Calm Mind/Recover
Info: Acquired here in a Reddit Giveaway where the egg matched my TSV

#590 - Foongus (m)
Nature: Sassy Ability: Regenerator
IVs: 31/2/31/3/31/0
UT Moves: Growth/Gastro Acid/Stun Spore/Poison Powder

#592 - Frillish (m)

OT: Jonas ID: 01225
Nature: Bold Ability: Cursed Body
Lvl 1 Moves: Acid Armor/Confuse Ray/Constrict/Mist
Moves: Will-O-Wisp/Hex/Scald/Recover
Info: Acquired in a Nelson Tangela giveaway; Fully Redistributable

#597 - Ferroseed (f)
Nature: Relaxed Ability: Iron Barbs
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/10
Lvl 1 Moves: Leech Seed/Spikes/Bullet Seed/Stealth Rock
EVs: 252/0/88/0/168/0
Moves: Leech Seed/Spikes/Gyro Ball/Power Whip
Info: Acquired here in a Reddit Giveaway where the egg matched my TSV

#607 - Litwick (f)
OT: Bluemew ID: 61612
Lvl q Moves: Trick/Heat Wave/Astonish/Ember
Moves: Shadow Ball/Flamethrower/Energy Ball/Trick

#609 - Chandelure (f)

Nature: Modest Ability: Infiltrator
IVs: 31/17/31/31/31/31
Moves: Shadow Ball/Flamethrower/Energy Ball/Trick

#612 - Haxorus (f)
Nature: Jolly Ability: Mold Breaker
IVs: 31/31/31/4/31/31
Moves: Outrage/Superpower/Earthquake/Poison Jab

#622 - Golett
OT: Maurice ID: 20042
Nature: Adamant Ability: No Guard
Lvl 1 Moves: Pound/Astonish/Defense Curl
Info: Acquired in a Nelson Tangela giveaway. Fully redistributable

#624 - Pawniard (m)

OT: Gaudi ID: 538537
Nature: Jolly Ability: Defiant
Lvl 1 Moves: Stealth Rock/Quick Guard/Mean Look/Psycho Cut

Info: Acquired in a trade with FrenchGaudi; Has its French name "Scalpion" Fully redistributable

#625 - Bisharp (m)

Nature: Adamant Ability: Defiant
Moves: Sucker Punch/Knock Off/Iron Head/Low Kick

#629 - Vullaby (f)

OT: Bluemew ID: 23523
Nature: Impish Ability: Overcoat
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31/31
Lvl 1 Moves: Knock Off/Foul Play/Roost/Steel Wing

#633 - Deino (f)
OT: Selene ID: 53948
Nature: Modest Ability: Hustle
IVs: 31/10/31/31/31/31
Lvl 1 Moves: Dark Pulse/Tackle/Dragon Rage
Moves: Draco Meteor/Dark Pulse/Earth Power/Flamethrower[/COLOR]
Info: Bred by me, Hatched by Reddit user canvasrosier; Hustle becomes Levitate upon evolution to Hydreigon

#638 - Cobalion
IVs: 31/31/31/11/31/31
Moves: Swords Dance/Close Combat/Iron Head/Stone Edge
Info: Gen 5 Stationary RNG by me; Also available Lvl 42 untouched

#639 - Terrakion
Moves: Swords Dance/Close Combat/Stone Edge/Rock Polish

#640 - Virizion
IVs: 31/31/31/11/31/31
Moves: Swords Dance/Close Combat/Leaf Blade/Stone Edge

#641 - Tornadus-Therian (m)
Nature: Timid Ability: Regenerator
Moves: Hurricane/Knock Off/U-turn/Tailwind
Info: Gen 7 RNG by me

#642 - Thundurus (m)
OT: Michael ID: 27797
Effective IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Moves: Thunderbolt/Thunder Wave/Taunt/HP Ice
Info: Acquired in a Theorymon giveaway; Fully Redistributable

#642 - Thundurus -T (m)
OT: Tracie ID: 63883
IVs: 30/13/30/31/31/31
UT Moves: Heal Block/Agility/Discharge/Crunch
Moves: Nasty Plot/Thunderbolt/Hidden Power Ice/Agility

Info: Gen 6 Stationary RNG by Inkblot. Trained version is Hyper Trained to 31/13/31/31/31/31 Semi-Redistributable

#643 - Reshiram
OT: Tony ID: 43122
Nature: Timid Ability: Turboblaze
UT Moves: Dragon Breath/Slash/Extrasensory/Fusion Flare
Moves: Blue Flare/Draco Meteor/Solar Beam/Roost
[Info: Gen 6 Stationary RNG by Inkblot.Semi-Redistributable

#643 - Reshiram

OT: Sam ID: 13704
Nature: Modest Ability: Turboblaze
UT Moves: Dragon Breath/Slash/Extrasensory/Fusion Flare
Info: Gen 6 Stationary RNG by me, only available untouched.

#644 - Zekrom
Nature: Jolly Ability: Terravolt
Moves: Hone Claws/Outrage/Bolt Strike/Dragon Claw
Info: Gen 5 Stationary RNG by me; Also available Lvl 50 untouched

#645 - Landorus-Therian (m)
Moves: Earthquake/Rock Tomb/Superpower/U-turn
EVs: 100/84/4/0/124/196

#646 - Kyurem
OT: Tracie ID: 6383
Nature: Naughty Ability: Pressure
IVs: 30/31/31/30/31/31
UT Moves: Dragon Breath/Slash/Scary Face/Glaciate
Info: Gen 6 Stationary RNG by Inkblot, only available untouched. Semi-Redistributable

#647 - Keldeo
OT: GF ID: 10016
Nature: Timid Ability: Justified
IVs: 31/23/31/30/31/31
Moves: Scald/Secret Sword/Hydro Pump/Hidden Power Electric
Info: Gen 6 Wondercard RNG by me, also available Lvl 100 untouched

Proof: Keldeo Timid HP Electric.PNGKeldeo Timid HP Electric.jpg

#648 - Meloetta
OT: GF ID: 12016
Nature: Timid Ability: Serene Grace
IVs: 31/16/31/31/31/31
Moves: Hyper Voice/Psyshock/Focus Blast/Trick

Nature: Jolly Ability: Serene Grace
IVs: 31/31/31/15/31/31
Moves: Relic Song/Close Combat/Return/Knock Off
Evs: 0/252/0/6/0/252
Info: Gen 6 Wondercard RNGs by me, also available Lvl 100 untouched. Special Attack on trained Jolly Meloetta will be Hyper Trained

Proof:Meloetta.PNGMeloetta.jpgMeloetta Jolly.PNGMeloetta Jolly.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:

#650 - Chespin (m)
OT: Kinrai ID: 12041
Nature: Impish Ability: Bulletproof
Lvl 1 Moves: Curse/Spikes/Synthesis/Belly Drum
Moves: Leech Seed/Spikes/Spiky Shield/Drain Punch
Info: Parent provided by Sasuke24826, then bred by me and Hatched by Reddit User Kinrai.

OT: Citrus ID: 29201
Nature: Jolly Ability: Bulletproof
IVs: 31/31/31/25/31/31
Moves: Substitute/Belly Drum/Seed Bomb/Drain Punch
EVs: 12/244/0/0/0/252
Info: Parent provided by Sasuke24826, then bred by me and Hatched by Reddit user isual809

#658 - Greninja (m)
Nature: Naive Ability: Protean
Mixed Version: Gunk Shot/Ice Beam/Dark Pulse/Hydro Pump

Physical Version: Gunk Shot/Low Kick/Rock Slide/Protect
Notes: I will breed a Jolly Version when Ultra S/M comes out

Nature: Timid Ability: Protean
Moves: Ice Beam/Scald/Dark Pulse/Grass Knot
EVs: 0/0/6/252/0/0/252
Notes: Since Greninja can carry many movesets I'm willing to add whichever moves you prefer

#658 - Greninja (m)
OT: Based#God420 ID: 26323
Nature: Hasty Ability: Protean
IVs: 31/30/31/30/31/30
Moves: Ice Beam/Dark Pulse/Gunk Shot/Hidden Power Fire
Notes: Acquired in a trade with The Chaotician. Fully redistributable

OT: Link ID: 13775
Nature: Timid Ability: Protean
Moves: Hydro Pump/Dark Pulse/Ice Beam/Extrasensory
Info: Acquired in a PsIana giveaway; has its German name Quajutsu; lvl 50; Free redistributable

#661 - Fletchling (f)
OT: Xilia ID: 49402
Nature: Adamant Ability: Gale Wings
IVs: 31/31/31/9/31/31
Lvl 1 Moves: Quick Guard/Tailwind/Tackle
EVs: 46/252/0/0/0/212
Moves: Swords Dance/Brave Bird/Flare Blitz/Roost
Info: Bred by me, Hatched by Reddit user Syako.

#663 - Talonflame (m)
Nature: Adamant Ability: Gale Wings
Moves: Quick Guard/Tailwind/Brave Bird/Flare Blitz

#666 - Vivillon - Icy Snow (m)
OT: Chris ID: 37188
Nature: Timid Ability: Compound Eyes
Moves: Quiver Dance/Substitute/Sleep Powder/Hurricane
EVs: 4/0/0/252/0/252
Info: Bred by Christian; acquired in a trade; Fully redistributable

#667 - Litleo (f)
OT: Xutron ID: 22803
Nature: Timid Ability: Unnerve
IVs: 31/14/31/30/31/31
Moves: Tackle/Leer
Moves: Flamethrower/Hyper Voice/Overheat/Hidden Power Grass
Info: Bred by me, Hatched by Reddit user Wizli

#669 - Flabebe (f)
OT: Bluemew ID: 55746
Nature: Bold Ability: Symbiosis
Moves: Vine Whip/Camouflage/Copycat/Captivate
Moves: Moonblast/Wish/Protect/Aromatherapy
Info: Acquired in a Bluemew. giveaway; Fully redistributable

#674 - Pancham (m)
OT: Karoc ID: 37123
Nature: Adamant Ability: Iron Fist
Moves: Quick Guard
Info: Bred by me, Hatched by Reddit user Karoc; Pancham has it's German name Pam-Pam

#677 - Espurr (m)
OT: James ID: 39413
Nature: Bold Ability: Own Tempo
IVs: 31/8/31/31/31/31
Moves: Trick/Yawn/Assist/Leer
Moves: Light Screen/Reflect/Psychic/Yawn
Info: Bred by me, Hatched by Reddit user Neckes; Own Tempo becomes Prankster upon evolution to Meowstic

#679 - Honedge (f)
Nature: Quiet Ability: No Guard
Moves: Destiny Bond/Metal Sound/Shadow Sneak/Wide Guard
Info: Gen 7 Egg RNG by me; Bred from parent Acquired in a Nelson Tangela giveaway

#681 - Aegislash (f)
Nature: Quiet Ability: Stance Change
Moves: Wide Guard/King's Shield/Shadow Ball/Flash Cannon
EVs: 252/0/0/252/6/0

Nature: Adamant Ability: Stance Change
IVs: 31/31/31/27/31/13
Moves: King's Shield/Iron Head/Sacred Sword/Shadow Sneak

#694 - Helioptile (f)
OT: Bluemew ID: 19945
Nature: Timid Ability: Dry Skin
Moves: Glare/Electric Terrain/Agility/Camoflouge
Moves: Thunderbolt/Hyper Voice/Glare/Grass Knot

#696 - Tyrunt (m)
Nature: Adamant Ability: Strong Jaw
Lvl 1 Moves: Dragon Dance/Thunder Fang/Ice Fang/Fire Fang
Moves: Dragon Dance/Stone Edge/Dragon Claw/Fire Fang

#700 - Sylveon (f)
Nature: Modest Ability: Pixilate
IVs: 31/12/31/30/31/30
Moves: Hyper Voice/Moonblast/Psyshock/Hidden Power Fire

#701 - Hawlucha "ミステリオ" (f)
OT: カツオ ID: 41110
Nature: Jolly Ability: Unburden
IVs: 31/31/31/19/31/31
Moves: Substitute/Hi Jump Kick/Acrobatics/Swords Dance
Info: Bred by me, Hatched by Reddit user Katsuo8567; Nicknamed "ミステリオ" which supposedly translates to Mysterio

#707 - Klefki (m)
Nature: Calm Ability: Prankster
Moves: Magnet Rise/Spikes/Thunder Wave/Dazzling Gleam
Egg Moves: Switcheroo

#707 - Klefki (m)
Nature: Bold Ability: Prankster
Lvl 1 Moves: Switcheroo/Thief/Iron Defense/Lock-On
Moves: Thunder Wave/Swagger/Foul Play/Safeguard

#708 - Phantump (m)
Nature: Impish Ability: Harvest
Moves: Bestow/Grudge/Imprison/Venom Drench
Info: Acquired in a Nelson Tangela giveaway; let me know if you want an Everstone to stop Phantump from evolving; Fully redistributable

#710 - Pumpkaboo-Small(m)
OT: Alec ID: 00109
Nature: Timid Ability: Frisk
Moves: Trick/Disable/Astonish/Confuse Ray
EVs: 154/0/104/0/0/252
Moves: Substitute/Leech Seed/Will-O-Wisp/Phantom Force
Info: Bred by me, Hatched by Reddit user canvasrosier; let me know if you want an Everstone to stop Pumpkaboo from evolving

#710 - Pumpkaboo-Super (m)
OT: Zyphir ID: 12681
Nature: Impish Ability: Frisk
Moves: Bestow/Destiny Bond/Disable/Synthesis
Info: Acquired in a Nelson Tangela giveaway; let me know if you want an Everstone to stop Pumpkaboo from evolving; Fully redistributable

#714 - Noibat (m)
Nature: Timid Ability: Infiltrator
Moves: Switcheroo/Tailwind/Supersonic/Tackle
Moves: Dragon Pulse/Hurricane/Flamethrower/Switcheroo
Info: Bred by me, Hatched by Reddit user shinydwebble

#716 - Xerneas
OT: XYZ ID: 05116
Nature: Modest Ability: Fairy Aura
IVs: 31/4/31/30/30/31
UT Moves: Geomancy/Moonblast/Aromatherapy/Focus Blast
Info: Gen 6 Wondercard RNG by Roxas; acquired in a trade with Mr.GX; only available untouched. Hidden Power Ground. Fully redistributable

#717 - Yveltal
OT: Descartes ID: 05026
Nature: Naive Ability: Dark Aura
UT IVs: 31/22/31/31/31/31
Moves: Oblivion Wing/Sucker Punch/Dark Pulse/Foul Play
Info: Soft Reset Gen 6 Wondercard by FrenchGaudi; only available untouched; Fully redistributable

#718 - Zygarde
OT: 05026 ID: XYZ
Nature: Adamant Ability: Aura Break
Moves: Dragon Dance/Thousand Arrows/Outrage/Extreme Speed
Info: Gen 6 Wondercard RNG by me, also available untouched Lvl 100
Proof: Zygarde Whole Info.PNG

#718 - Zygarde
Nature: Adamant Ability: Power Construct
Moves: Dragon Dance/Thousand Arrows/Outrage/Extreme Speed

#719 - Diancie
OT: Hope ID: 07245
Nature: Naive Ability: Clear Body
UT IVs: 31/31/30/30/31/30
Moves: Diamond Storm/Moonblast/Dazzling Gleam/Protect
Info: Injected Wondercard Gen 6 RNG by me; Hidden Power Fire; only available untouched
Proof: Diancie Naive HP Fire.PNGDiancie Naive HP Fire.jpg

#720 - Hoopa
Nature: Hasty Ability: Magician
UT Moves on Both: Hyperspace Hole/Psychic/Astonish/Nasty Plot
Moves: Hyperspace Fury/Psychic/Gunk Shot/Drain Punch

Nature: Jolly Ability: Magician
Moves: Hyperspace Fury/Gunk Shot/Drain Punch/Fire Punch

Info: Gen 6 Wondercard RNGs by me, also available untouched lvl 100. Meant to be used as Hoopa Unbound. I keep copies in Gen 6 so let me know which tutor moves you want if you want a trained version
Proof:Hasty Hoopa Whole Info.pngHoopa.PNGHoopa Jolly.jpg

#721 - Volcanion
OT: Helen ID: 10016
Nature: Modest Ability: Water Absorb
Moves: Steam Eruption/Flamethrower/Sludge Wave/Earth Power
Info: Gen 6 Wondercard RNG by me, also available untouched Lvl 100
Proof:Volcanion Modest.jpg

Last edited:

#722 - Rowlet (m)
Nature: Jolly Ability: Long Reach
Lvl 1 Moves: Defog/Baton Pass/Haze/Curse
Info: Gen 7 Egg RNG

#724 - Decidueye (m)
Nature: Careful Ability: Overgrow
Effective IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Moves: Spirit Shackle/Toxic/Defog/Roost
Info: Acquired in a trade with JR; Bluemew. Giveaway; Hypertrained; Fully redistributable

#724 - Decidueye (m)
OT: Hear2Ball ID: 953751
Nature: Adamant Ability: Overgrow
Moves: Swords Dance/Leaf Blade/Spirit Shackle/Sucker Punch
EVs: 116/252/0/0/0/140
Info: Acquired in a PsIana giveaway; has its German name Silvarro; lvl 50 Pokerus; Free redistributable

#727 - Incineroar (m)
OT: FEDEFIRE ID: 015337
Moves: Darkest Lariat/Earthquake/Flare Blitz/U-turn
EVs: 88/252/0/0/0/168
Info: Acquired in a PsIana giveaway; has its German name Fuegro; lvl 50; Free redistributable

#727 - Incineroar (m)
Moves: Flare Blitz/Darkest Lariat/U-turn/Will-O-Wisp
EVs: 248/252/0/0/0/8
Egg Moves: Fake Out/Body Slam/Crunch/Revenge
Info: Level 50, Pokerus

#728 - Popplio (m)
Nature: Modest Ability: Liquid Voice
Lvl 1 Moves: Amnesia/Perish Song/Aqua Ring/Charm

#731 - Pikipek (m)
OT: Julia ID: 137425
Nature: Adamant Ability: Skill Link
Moves: Beak Blast/Bullet Seed/Brave Bird/Rock Blast
Info: Bred by ooh_shiny; Toucannon is Lvl 50; Fully redistributable

#736 - Grubbin (m)
Nature: Modest Ability: Swarm
IVs: 31/2/30/31/31/31
UT Moves: Electroweb/Endure/Harden/Mud Shot
Info: Gen 7 Egg RNG, Parent provided by Josh C.; Hidden Power Ice

#741 - Oricorio Baile (m)
Nature: Timid Ability: Dancer
UT Moves: Tailwind/Safeguard/Pluck/Captivate

#741 - Oricorio Pom-Pom (m)

#741 - Oricorio Pa'u (m)
IVs: 30/2/30/30/30/30
Info: Gen 7 Egg RNG; Hidden Power Fighting

#741 - Oricorio Sensu (m)
IVs: 30/2/30/30/30/30
Info: Gen 7 Egg RNG; Hidden Power Fighting

#742 - Cutiefly (m)
OT: Blake ID: 633648
Nature: Timid Ability: Shield Dust
IVs: 31/0/30/30/31/30
UT Moves: Moonblast/Speed Swap/Skill Swap/Baton Pass
Info: Acquired in a trade with Christian; HP Fire; Fully Redistributable

#743 - Ribombee (m)
OT: Joe ID: 539699
Nature: Timid Ability: Shield Dust
IVs: 31/6/31/31/31/31
Moves: Quiver Dance/Moonblast/Baton Pass/Pollen Puff
Info: Acquired in a Xen Giveaway; Free redistributable

#744 - Rockruff (f)
Nature: Jolly Ability: Own Tempo
Lvl 1 Moves: Thunder Fang/Sucker Punch/Thrash/Fire Fang
Info: Gen 7 Egg RNG; Evolves into Dusk Form Lycanroc

#746 - Wishiwashi (m)
Nature: Brave Ability: Schooling
Moves: Aqua Tail/Double Edge/Earthquake/Protect

EVs: 252/252/0/0/4/0
Info: Bred by BlizzardHero; acquired in a trade. Special Attack is Hyper Trained. Fully redistributable

#747 - Mareanie (f)
Nature: Bold Ability: Regenerator
Lvl 1 Moves: Haze/Stockpile/Swallow/Spit Up
Info: Gen 7 Egg RNG by me, parents provided by Jobes and Polardirt.

#749 - Mudbray (m)
Nature: Brave Ability: Stamina
Lvl 1 Moves: Magnitude/Body Slam/Double-Edge/Close Combat
Moves: High Horsepower/Close Combat/Earthquake/Heavy Slam
Info: Gen 7 Egg RNG by me, nicknamed "Workhorse"

#755 - Morelull (m)
Nature: Relaxed Ability: Rain Dish
Lvl 1 Moves: Growth/Leech Seed/Stun Spore/Poison Powder
Moves: Spore/Moonblast/Leech Seed/Strength Sap
Info: Gen 7 Egg RNG by me, parent provided by Rawbi

#753 - Fomantis (m)
OT: Gaudi ID: 538537
Nature: Calm Ability: Contrary
IVs: 31/25/31/31/31/31
Lvl 1 Moves: Armatherapy/Leaf Storm/Giga Drain/Defog

Info: Acquired in a trade with FrenchGaudi; Has its French name "Mimantis"; Fully Redistributable

#759 - Stufful (m)
Nature: Adamant Ability: Fluffy
Lvl 1 Moves: Thunder Punch/Ice Punch/Stomping Tantrum/Wide Guard

#764 - Comfey (f)
Nature: Bold Ability: Triage
Lvl 1 Moves: Amnesia/Endure/After You/Lucky Chant

#766 - Passimian (m)
Nature: Adamant Ability: Receiver
Lvl 1 Moves: Irond Head/Quick Guard/Seismic Toss/Feint

#767 - Wimpod (m)
OT: Noro ID: 738824
Nature: Adamant Ability: Wimp Out
Moves: Aqua Jet/Struggle Bug/Sand Attack
Moves: First Impression/Sucker Punch/Leech Life/Liquidation
Info: Acquired in a trade with Noro who obtained it in a Reddit ESV match giveaway; Wimpod has its French name Sovkipou; Fully redistributable

#771 - Pyukumuku (m)
Nature: Bold Ability: Unaware
UT Moves: Harden/Bide/Venom Drench/Endure
Info: Gen 7 Egg RNG by me, parent provided by FrenchGaudi; Also available with Innards Out in a Beast Ball (RNG bred by FrenchGaudi)

#773 - Silvally
OT: Aether ID: 102317
Nature: Calm Ability: RKS System
IVs: 31/13/31/31/31/31
Moves: Flash Cannon/Flamethrower/Parting Shot/Toxic
EVs: 252/0/0/0/252/6
Info: Gen 7 WC RNG by me

#773 - Silvally
OT: Christophe ID: 473314
Nature: Adamant Ability: RKS System
Effective IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31 HT
Moves: Explosion/Double Edge/Crunch/Parting Shot

Info: Acquired in a Max. Optimizer giveaway; Fully redistributable

#778 - Mimikyu (f)
Nature: Jolly Ability: Disguise
Moves: Shadow Sneak/Play Rough/Shadow Claw/Swords Dance

#778 - Mimikyu (m)
OT: Emily ID: 044712
Nature: Jolly Ability: Disguise
IVs: 31/31/31/10/31/31
Moves: Shadow Sneak/Play Rough/Shadow Claw/Swords Dance
Info: Bred by ss1234; acquired in a trade. Semi redistributable

#781 - Dhelmise
Nature: Brave Ability: Steelworker
IVs: 31/31/31/8/31/0
Moves: Power Whip/Anchor Shot/Shadow Claw/Protect
EVs: 192/252/12/0/52/0
Info: Bred by BlizzardHero; acquired in a trade. Nicknamed "HMS Resolute". Fully Redistributable

#784 - Kommo-o (m)
Nature: Modest Ability: Overcoat
Moves: Focus Blast/Clanging Scales/Flamethrower/Protect
EVs: 244/0/0/255/0/12

#785 - Tapu Koko
Nature: Timid Ability: Electric Surge
Moves: Thunderbolt/Dazzling Gleam/Volt Switch/Hidden Power Ice

#786 - Tapu Lele
Nature: Timid Ability: Psychic Surge
Moves: Moonblast/Psychic/Shadow Ball/Psyshock

#786 - Tapu Lele
Nature: Modest Ability: Psychic Surge
Effective IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31 (Hyper Trained)
Moves: Moonblast/Psychic/Shadow Ball/Psyshock

#787 - Tapu Bulu
Nature: Brave Ability: Grassy Surge
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/0
Moves: Wood Hammer/Superpower/Horn Leech/Protect

#787 - Tapu Bulu
Nature: Adamant Ability: Grassy Surge
Effective IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31 (Hyper Trained)
Moves: Wood Hammer/Superpower/Megahorn/Horn Leech

#788 - Tapu Fini
Nature: Calm Ability: Misty Surge
Moves: Moonblast/Scald/Nature's Madness/Taunt
EVs: 244/0/0/0/252/8

#788 - Tapu Fini
OT: Sam ID: 728449
Nature: Timid Ability: Misty Surge
Moves: Calm Mind/Hydro Pump/Moonblast/Taunt
EVs: 252/0/0/6/0/252

#791 - Solgaleo
Nature: Adamant Ability: Full Metal Body
Moves: Sunsteel Strike/Flame Chare/Crunch/Earthquake
EVs: 4/252/4/0/228/20
Info: Set created by Theorymon here; Pokerus

#792 - Lunala
Nature: Timid Ability: Shadow Shield
Moves: Moongeist Beam/Psyshock/Moonblast/Focus Blast

#793 - Nihilego
Nature: Timid Ability: Beast Boost
Moves: Power Gem/Sludge Wave/Thunderbolt/Hidden Power Ice
Info: Gen 7 RNG by me, Beast Boost boosts Special Attack

#793 - Nihilego
Moves: Power Gem/Sludge Wave/Thunderbolt/Hidden Power Ice
Info: Beast Boost boosts Special Attack

#794 - Buzzwole
Nature: Jolly Ability: Beast Boost
Effective IVs: 31/31/31/xx/31/31 (Hyper Trained)
Moves: Superpower/Lunge/Ice Punch/Thunder Punch
Info: Gen 7 RNG by me, Beast Boost boosts Attack

#794 - Buzzwole
Nature: Careful Ability: Beast Boost
Moves: Leech Life/Bulk Up/Roost/Poison Jab
Info: Beast Boost boosts Defense, but I can easily switch the 6 EVs to Attack if you'd like to boost that

#794 - Buzzwole
OT: JR ID: 682614
Nature: Adamant Ability: Beast Boost
Effective IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31(Hyper Trained)
Moves: Leech Life/Hammer Arm/Roost/Poison Jab

Info: Acquired in a trade with JR; Fully redistributable

#795 - Pheromosa
Nature: Naive Ability: Beast Boost
Moves: Poison Jab/High Jump Kick/U-turn/Ice Beam
Info: Beast Boost boosts Speed

#795 - Pheromosa
Nature: Naughty Ability: Beast Boost
Moves: Poison Jab/High Jump Kick/U-turn/Ice Beam
EVs: 0/252/0/104/0/152
Info: Beast Boost boosts Attack

#795 - Pheromosa
Nature: Rash Ability: Beast Boost
Moves: Quiver Dance/High Jump Kick/Ice Beam/Hidden Power Ground

#796 - Xurkitree
Moves: Hypnosis/Thunderbolt/Energy Ball/Hidden Power Ice
Info: Beast Boost boosts Special Attack; Another Common Set uses Tail Glow

#796 - Xurkitree
Moves: Hypnosis/Thunderbolt/Energy Ball/Hidden Power Ground
Info: Beast Boost boosts Special Attack; Another common set uses Tail Glow

#797 - Celesteela
Nature: Careful Ability: Beast Boost
Moves: Leech Seed/Protect/Heavy Slam/Earthquake
Info: Beast Boost boosts Special Defense

#797 - Celesteela
Nature: Modest Ability: Beast Boost
Moves: Autotomize/Air Slash/Flamethrower/Giga Drain
EVs: 84/0/0/252/0/172

#798 - Kartana
Moves: Wood Hammer/Superpower/Horn Leech/Protect
Info: Gen 7 RNG by me, Beast Boost boosts Attack

#798 - Kartana

Moves: Leaf Blade/Smart Strike/Sacred Sword/Detect

#798 - Kartana

Nature: Adamant Ability: Beast Boost
Moves: Leaf Blade/Smart Strike/Sacred Sword/Detect

#799 - Guzzlord
Nature: Modest Ability: Beast Boost
Effective IVs: 31/xx/31/31/31/31 (Hyper Trained)
Moves: Dragon Pulse/Durk Pulse/Sludge Bomb/Fire Blast

#801 - Magearna
Nature: Timid Ability: Soul-Heart
Moves: Fleur Cannon/Flash Cannon/Aura Sphere/Shift Gear
Info: Hidden Power Ground Available

#801 - Magearna
Nature: Modest Ability: Soul-Heart
Moves: Fleur Cannon/Flash Cannon/Aura Sphere/Hidden Power Fire
Info: Not EV Trained

#802 - Marshadow
OT: MT. Tensei ID: 100917
Nature: Jolly Ability: Technician
UT Moves: Spectral Thief/Close Combat/Force Palm/Shadow Ball
Info: Gen 7 Wondercard RNG by me, only available untouched.

Proof: Marshadow Jolly Complete Info.jpg

#804 - Naganadel
Moves: Nasty Plot/Draco Meteor/Sludge Wave/Fire Blast
Info: Gen 7 RNG by me; Hidden Power Ground; Beast Boost boosts Speed

Last edited:
Hi! Do you accept HP breeding requests? If so I'd need the following:

Magnemite
Modest Nature
Sturdy
HP Grass (31/even/31/30/31/31)

I thought I could breed you back some HA BR Pokès like Greninja or Talonflame, but I see you have them already. I could hatch a Jolly Charmander 31/31/31/x/31/31 (was intended for a Zard-X set) but I'm not sure it's really fair. How about HA Alakazam and / or Dratini? I was working on them for the upcoming Johto Classic so I might as well make two.

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Greetings,

I wanted to wish you lots of luck and fun with your new trading thread.
I'm looking forward to doing business with you at some point.

Last edited:
Hi! Do you accept HP breeding requests? If so I'd need the following:

Magnemite
Modest Nature
Sturdy
HP Grass (31/even/31/30/31/31)

I thought I could breed you back some HA BR Pokès like Greninja or Talonflame, but I see you have them already. I could hatch a Jolly Charmander 31/31/31/x/31/31 (was intended for a Zard-X set) but I'm not sure it's really fair. How about HA Alakazam and / or Dratini? I was working on them for the upcoming Johto Classic so I might as well make two.
Hi! Normally I'd want a HP breed back for the Magnemite but I just looked up my Magnezone's IV's and you're in luck. Its IV's are already 31/even/31/31/31/31 so I'll breed for the HP grass. As long as the Dratini has extremespeed that's the one I'd like in return. If you want another of the Pokemon I have available I'd be happy to trade for an Abra too.

Hi! Normally I'd want a HP breed back for the Magnemite but I just looked up my Magnezone's IV's and you're in luck. Its IV's are already 31/even/31/31/31/31 so I'll breed for the HP grass. As long as the Dratini has extremespeed that's the one I'd like in return. If you want another of the Pokemon I have available I'd be happy to trade for an Abra too.
I have some problems with HP breeding since I started recently ^^" Luckily I have my Extremespeed Dragonair from hgss so I can breed down one with ES and Dragodance. I need to track down the guy who gave me its Dragonair safari since I haven't unlocked its HA but once I get it I'll work on it ASAP. Take it easy I need it for the 19th :) Adamant 31/31/31/x/31/31 right?

I have some problems with HP breeding since I started recently ^^" Luckily I have my Extremespeed Dragonair from hgss so I can breed down one with ES and Dragodance. I need to track down the guy who gave me its Dragonair safari since I haven't unlocked its HA but once I get it I'll work on it ASAP. Take it easy I need it for the 19th :) Adamant 31/31/31/x/31/31 right?
Gotcha, without the right ditto(s) HP breeding is hard. Once I caught dittos with 30 IV's in one stat each (and a 0 IV speed ditto) it became easier. You could look for some Ditto giveaways in the trade forums if you don't have access to a ditto safari. I'll have your Magnemite ready before the 19th but thanks for letting me know. Also the Adamant spread is the one I want on dratini. It could be either gender as well since it'll be battle ready.
If it's ok with you I'm gonna create a pending trade section on my thread and put this trade in there.

Gotcha, without the right ditto(s) HP breeding is hard. Once I caught dittos with 30 IV's in one stat each (and a 0 IV speed ditto) it became easier. You could look for some Ditto giveaways in the trade forums if you don't have access to a ditto safari. I'll have your Magnemite ready before the 19th but thanks for letting me know. Also the Adamant spread is the one I want on dratini. It could be either gender as well since it'll be battle ready.
If it's ok with you I'm gonna create a pending trade section on my thread and put this trade in there.
Of course you can :) I'll start working once I get that HA Safari up

Buckert

Obsessive Collecting Disorder
If you want, I can give you all Hidden Power type Dittos and every nature? :)

Best of luck with your thread!

That one who just started is me ^^" I could really use those but I don't want to be a bother. I've got a Ditto Safari but I was lucky enough to snatch a 4IV and some 2IVs to cover the range, and with the upcoming competition I've tried to rush breeding my team rather then getting more breeding material to hasten things.

Speaking of that Abra, you think I could have a physical variant of your Growlithe? I need a Jolly Intimidate Growlithe with Close combat, spread 31/31/31/x/31/31, can trade for Timid Magic Guard Abra 31/x/31/31/31/31. Should have one ready soon, if you need some egg moves it might take a bit more but I should be able to do it.

Um, yes?!? That sounds fantastic, thank you. Btw I'm in awe of your collection, hopefully I can help you with one of your wants along the way.

Speaking of that Abra, you think I could have a physical variant of your Growlithe? I need a Jolly Intimidate Growlithe with Close combat, spread 31/31/31/x/31/31, can trade for Timid Magic Guard Abra 31/x/31/31/31/31. Should have one ready soon, if you need some egg moves it might take a bit more but I should be able to do it.
That sounds like a good trade to me. I already have some Adamant Growlithes with Close Combat, Crunch and Flare Blitz so a Jolly one won't take long. I just looked up Abra's egg moves, I would want Encore as an egg move. It's not time sensitive at all though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)