Not open for further replies.

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
You lynched the mafia!

Right?

Hello ItzViper482,

You are Portugal.

In the 15th and 16th centuries, Portugal established the first global empire, becoming one of the world's major economic, political and military powers.

During the night, you may PM the hosts STALK [TARGET]. If you happen to be killed by your target, you will automatically be resurrected.

You are aligned with the Allied Powers. You will win once all threats to the Allied Powers have been eliminated.
Oops.

XnadrojX, Da Letter El, Champ1604, Metal Sonic, and Aubisio (The Central Powers) have won World War I Mafia!

Da Letter El

This guy gets shot first.

Hello VigilanteVigoroth,

You are the Kingdom of Serbia.

Between 1912 and 1913, Serbia greatly enlarged its territory through engagement in the First and Second Balkan Wars—Sandžak-Raška, Kosovo Vilayet and Vardar Macedonia were annexed. As an outcome of the World War I in 1918 it united with Vojvodina and Kingdom of Montenegro.

You know that Belgium is Thetwinmasters, with whom you are aligned. If you vote for the same person during the voting phase, your target will receive an additional vote.

You are aligned with the Allied Powers. You will win once all threats to the Allied Powers have been eliminated.
This guy gets shot afterwards.

Hello MeowMiXXX,

You are Greece.

Influential in ancient times, it's often called the cradle of Western civilization. Athens, its capital, retains landmarks including the 5th-century B.C. Acropolis citadel with the Parthenon temple.

You do not have any active actions during the night. If you are killed, you will be able to vote privately during the voting phase. This vote will be controlled by the mafia if you are mislynched or killed by someone sided with your faction.

This guy laughs at you!

Hello XnadrojX,

You are the Empire of Germany.

In the 21st century, Germany is a great power with an outstanding economy and has the world's fourth-largest economy by nominal GDP, as well as the fifth-largest by PPP. As a global leader in several industrial and technological sectors, it is both the world's third-largest exporter and importer of goods.

In addition to the kill shared with your faction, you may PM the hosts a message during the night. This message will be broadcasted the following day. Your identity will remain anonymous. Upon inspection, you will reveal as being a member of the Allied Powers.

You are aligned with the Central Powers. You will win once you make up 50% of the total players in the game and can tie the village in votes, or there is nothing that can prevent this.
This also drops from his pocket.

Hello players,

You are the countries that make up the Central Powers.

As a faction, you all share a kill that may be used during the night. You may collaborate in this chat and discuss how you would like to use this kill, as well as coordination for your actions during the night.

You will win once you make up 50% of the players in the game and tie votes with the village, or when there is nothing that can prevent this.

Here are some potential claims that you can use throughout the game if needed:
Brazil
Siam
China
Armenia
Montenegro
Hejaz
Emirate of Asir
Emirate of Nejd and Hasa

Good luck!

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
WHY did people assume inspector results were reliable when our first flip was a miller? ?___? And godfather is like the most common shit
Going to give you your props on catching on to that line of thinking, that a Miller claim and confirm is a good bet to be the red herring that signals a godfather

Buuuuut you needed to be way better at communicating that to your town. Letting them know that godfather was a possibility explicitly would have helped your case. But you really needed to be less aggro about the inspect results. If you'd gone with the line of "accept the inspect results for now but be careful because godfather could exist" it would have been way easier for town to hear you rather than "inspects are trash ur trash for sheeping them"

It was definitely smart to catch on to the Miller signalling godfather and it didn't jump to me until after you mentioned it, just needed to be better communicated

Also the only inspector results that was revealed as Moody and Shubaka, which were true iirc? What inspects were people believing in that wasn't true.

Also i wouldn't have bussed if i could avoid it, but the inspectors caught my teammates ;;

Da Letter El

Jalmont posted this at the bottom of page 22; it seems like only MeowMiXXX may have caught this and then didn't make it abundantly clear to the people that didnt

vote metal sonic

i never vote earlio or FH here

i was down to vote aubisio but then he claimed and that looks ok but i havent super thought about it so feel free to correct if wrong

sheep meowmix boys

Roleless Miller is a horrible role, since you're less than useless at that point -___- It isn't even fun for the player if you get a negative utility (And I think Former will agree to that)

If Whydon returns to the land of the living, I'd love an explanation as to how this game was balanced.

It was fun to read though.

Also, RIP my 1 game streak of making it to D4.

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Roleless Miller is a horrible role, since you're less than useless at that point -___- It isn't even fun for the player if you get a negative utility (And I think Former will agree to that)
It's a horrible role but fantastic for scumhunting. When you don't have to worry about living (because town never lets you live to end game (side note you never lynch the miller d1, you save it for the lynch before LYLO)) you get to focus on pure scumhunting because you have the certainty of your reads being validated as town and you can push as hard as you want because you're going to die anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)