NOC WORLD WAR Mafia - Day 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh good xx here

xx can you explain your vote on haruno from yesterday? while a lot of what he said was drivel, he made a good point regarding u sheeping his wagon and I read ur 683 as a major overjustification to vote him

I mean, he was basically just flaming and making personal attacks on everyone who was voting him. I didn't like his play and I voted him. Is there anything else you can read into about my post apart from that?

like, I didn't see how "You all suck if you're voting me. Everyone voting me is scum!!" without any form of concrete reasoning in a forum environment can come from town.

you're not wrong about that, but that specific post just seemed kinda forced to me.

the thing about you that bothers me is your voting pattern starting on d3 after we lynched champ. you went hard for FH and didn't really entertain aubisio as scum, and only jumped on MS after we all wagoned him. the haruno vote makes sense but again, it feels like you had to over-explain an easy lynch. you mentioned pressuring viper in your announcement yesterday but never actually followed thru with it.

it's funny because before d3 I was reading the game almost identically to you (especially regarding champ, which is why I had you in my townpile), but we diverged after that. it just makes me nervous that you saw champ as an easy bus to gain town-cred, then tried to save aubisio by pushing a FH lynch but couldn't swing it.

what's making me hesitate more is that viper has pretty much done opposite for me: while his voting patterns are also weird, his swing d3 from voting FH onto voting MS when FH was on L-1 is a major town play in my eyes, and he's at least been trying to be (or at least appear) active and helpful since then. his claim is also awkward and that makes me at least suspect it might be real.

then again you've been pro-town the entire time (or at least up until midway through d3 for me) so I dunno. between that and the ambiguity surrounding the kill on former hope, it would take a major leap of faith to actually get me to vote you today, especially if viper is so insistent on voting me.

it's late and a lot of this was stream of consciousness or paraphrased from my notes so feel free to ask if something's not clear.

also: walk me thru your thought process for today. do you think FH was killed by scum or earlio? what specifically about viper makes him appear more scummy to you than I do?

VigilanteVigoroth while you're obviously the cleanest your thoughts here would also be appreciated

MS was scummy to me but I read Former Hope as scummier until MS pulled his 4 inspect bullshit which honestly felt like a scum slipping and had some wacky EoD which swung Mr to vote them.

No one actually answered my question about why you guys were piling on Aubisio, hence me not entertaining them being scum since I personally had them down as null.

Champ was literally confirmed scum via Tracker, town and scum alike would pile on them and I think that most of their wagon is NAI.

Let's see, Viper has been sort of townish for the past few posts, but their general play just feels underwhelming. Combined with the weird reads list that went unexplained yesterday and the voting pattern today which you've already pointed out, you've been overall more Towny than them.

MS was scummy to me but I read Former Hope as scummier until MS pulled his 4 inspect bullshit which honestly felt like a scum slipping and had some wacky EoD which swung Mr to vote them.

No one actually answered my question about why you guys were piling on Aubisio, hence me not entertaining them being scum since I personally had them down as null.
I did answer you though - 539 + 540

also viper's "weird reads list" was literally just mine with vigvig added in lol

Yours was understandable because 1. You know your own alignment therefore having you as towniest is acceptable 2. Haruno was the scummiest player in the game then and 3. You already explained why you TRed me, so you had me as townier than Earlio. So your list, coming from you, is completely intuitive.

However, from Viper, 1. He never explained why he SRed Earlio/TRed me more than the other, 2. Why you were townier than VigVig, and 3. Why you were townier than me.

It's almost the same, but from different people it means very different things.

thinking is hard z_z
Well I would certainly be inclined to believe xnad is town.
Based on both fakeclaims and the way they are acting I would prefer a Viper lynch today, but i would rather hold my lynch for now. I'll ISO both of them today, get a stronger opinion

Alright, Having ISO'd I've noticed that up until today, ItsViper has been extremely passive, and under the radar. When he has been here, he has just named players that he scumreads, without saying why or mentioning anything they've done. The only one i've really seen him try to explain was when he said Haruno hasnt been very active.

On the other hand, Meow hasnt been afraid of jumping right into the game and shit. It's hard to describe but I just get very townie vibes from him. His claim also makes me feel as if he is scum.

So, ItzViper, you said to ask you any questions. What makes you think MeowMiXXX is the scum right now, when you believed him to be townier than both myself and xnad yesterday?

Yours was understandable because 1. You know your own alignment therefore having you as towniest is acceptable 2. Haruno was the scummiest player in the game then and 3. You already explained why you TRed me, so you had me as townier than Earlio. So your list, coming from you, is completely intuitive.

However, from Viper, 1. He never explained why he SRed Earlio/TRed me more than the other, 2. Why you were townier than VigVig, and 3. Why you were townier than me.

It's almost the same, but from different people it means very different things.
I mentioned in a post earlier about how Haruno was lurky and agresive, earlio striked me the wrong way at the begining and at the point when i made that [ost i thought meow was announcer cause he was a helpful town and it fit right for me. I also didnt knw about vigvig being basically cleared as I was dead and I felt in relation to vigvig and meow at the time xx was a little less town then them but not a scumread.

Alright, Having ISO'd I've noticed that up until today, ItsViper has been extremely passive, and under the radar. When he has been here, he has just named players that he scumreads, without saying why or mentioning anything they've done. The only one i've really seen him try to explain was when he said Haruno hasnt been very active.

On the other hand, Meow hasnt been afraid of jumping right into the game and shit. It's hard to describe but I just get very townie vibes from him. His claim also makes me feel as if he is scum.

So, ItzViper, you said to ask you any questions. What makes you think MeowMiXXX is the scum right now, when you believed him to be townier than both myself and xnad yesterday?

I am 99% sure vigvig and xx are town and i am town so meow is left, I dont know a better way to show this to you all as this is one of my first forums mafias ( my first being hxh maf which I got carried in lol). One thing that made me think meow was scum is how aggresive he was to haruno now that we know he was town. I feel meow took that as an oppurtunity to take any suspicion off of him by pushing haruno that hard

I thought meow was townier yesterday cause I thought he was announcer and i didnt know you were basically cleared (see above)

I mean I was also aggressive towards champ and aubisio and those turned out pretty well

I agree with vig about viper just kinda being there and not really pushing anything. this is also why I generally read xx as more town than viper since xx has been actively trying to push people into contributing and voting and shit.

I feel like I just might be overthinking this. if nothing else major gets brought up by tomorrow afternoon or so I'm probably gonna vote viper.

walk me thru your thought process for today.
Well, I came in scumreading Viper as more overall scummy based on what I said previous day, and now I'm even more inclined to think Viper is Scum based on your case and today's stuff. I'm not sure if the kill was from Mafia or from Earlio, I would say it doesn't matter any more at this point. If it was the Mafia kill, we still lose on a mislynch and NLing just gets VigVig killed and we have the same scenario again. If it was Earlio kill, then we lose if we don't lynch scum today. There's no point analysing the kill at this point imo.

Okay well we've gone nowhere so we might as well finish it up

Vote Viper

If xx is scum he played a solid game

If by some chance vig is scum I will murder whydon and then myself

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)