Words with friends*

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
proper names are not allowed in Scrabble, and Qat would fall under that category. As for Qi, it's not an English word, it's a Chinese word. I suppose these words have become accepted due to frequency of usage, but that doesn't make them English words. I suppose I'm just stubborn and stuck in my ways, but when I was growing up playing Scrabble words like that were not allowed.

proper names are not allowed in Scrabble, and Qat would fall under that category.
nope

As for Qi, it's not an English word, it's a Chinese word. I suppose these words have become accepted due to frequency of usage, but that doesn't make them English words. I suppose I'm just stubborn and stuck in my ways, but when I was growing up playing Scrabble words like that were not allowed.
that's kinda how new words get added!! if it's in the dictionary, it's an english word

proper names are not allowed in Scrabble, and Qat would fall under that category. As for Qi, it's not an English word, it's a Chinese word. I suppose these words have become accepted due to frequency of usage, but that doesn't make them English words. I suppose I'm just stubborn and stuck in my ways, but when I was growing up playing Scrabble words like that were not allowed.
thanks but i'm pretty familiar with scrabble for the reason i mentioned above!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)