Wi-Fi Blacklist: as of December 6th, 2021

tony1216

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
I was told by Agonist to post here.

http://www.smogon.com/forums/members/benghazi.211892/
his IGN: benghazi
his forum name: benghazi
his FC: 2079-7698-3256

We agreed to trade my dragonite with extreme speed for a kangaskhan 5 iv, turns out the kangaskhan has no perfect iv's at all. He gave me a complete trash pokemon. He does not respond to any further messages after the trade. =[

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
hmm.. he has not replied i think its been 24 hours… what to do now mod?
He hasn't even been online since before the you made your report. If he doesn't come online before next Saturday to defend himself, then I will blacklist him.

It is a shame we have to spend our 1000th post this way.

User name: Buxbunny
3DS Friend Code: 2895-7919-6724
Ingame name: Genesis

Problem at hand: On the 1st March before midnight (GMT) he request an Aggronite and a Houndominite via PM in order to clone them for himself. We complied with that and sent him these along with a penta-flawless Smeargle he should return to us twice. Because it got a bit late and he felt he had not enough time to finish the cloning he told us he would give me the stuff back the next day. He has not come online since then.
We had sent him a few PMs since then and left a few notifications. Also, we gave him a post in his trading thread yesterday. According to the status it is still active.
His 3DS was still active yesterday. We can tell because he left our FC in his list from an unrelated deal.

Now, we actually are not looking for getting him listed too fast, at least if it is avoidable. Our first priority is to make him either finish the deal or to void it - both would give us the stones and at least one Smeargle back, which means I don't have to restart the game. It seems like there is no other way for a regular to contact him outside of Smogon, since his Email adress is not public.

religiousjedi

Old man.
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
It is a shame we have to spend our 1000th post this way.

User name: Buxbunny
3DS Friend Code: 2895-7919-6724
Ingame name: Genesis

Problem at hand: On the 1st March before midnight (GMT) he request an Aggronite and a Houndominite via PM in order to clone them for himself. We complied with that and sent him these along with a penta-flawless Smeargle he should return to us twice. Because it got a bit late and he felt he had not enough time to finish the cloning he told us he would give me the stuff back the next day. He has not come online since then.
We had sent him a few PMs since then and left a few notifications. Also, we gave him a post in his trading thread yesterday. According to the status it is still active.
His 3DS was still active yesterday. We can tell because he left our FC in his list from an unrelated deal.

Now, we actually are not looking for getting him listed too fast, at least if it is avoidable. Our first priority is to make him either finish the deal or to void it - both would give us the stones and at least one Smeargle back, which means I don't have to restart the game. It seems like there is no other way for a regular to contact him outside of Smogon, since his Email adress is not public.
Contacted. Buxbunny has 24 hours to respond.

I feel it's unfair that I am on the list. I never traded a hacked pokemon to anyone. I bred pokemon in different balls and then put them on my thread yeah, but I never traded them to anyone. As I told the moderator in a PM, I could take those down from my thread, but she didn't give me a chance. I have never traded them away to anyone!
Yeah, I bred pokemon that were in pokeballs they shouldn't be in. I admit that. Maybe you guys think that's a violation of the rules, but I never traded them away. OK, I shouldn't have put them in my thread as they were not for trade, but that thread is my list of the shinies I have. You can ask anyone on my thread that I have not traded them a hacked pokemon, and that I really am a nice person.
The admin didn't give me a chance to remove them from my thread. She just shut it down and was rude to me when I tried to explain that she should have just given me a warning to take them off my thread.
I don't feel like I deserve to be on the blacklist just like that.

EDIT: I feel like I at least deserve to be on the probasional blacklist, not the actual blacklist. I did not know it was illegal to put those pokemon on my thread. And I did not intent to trade them away since I bred them for myself. I shouldn't have put them on my thread, but like I stated; that was my list of what I had. I at least should have put a NFT on them.
I apologize for this.

Last edited:

Agonist

I feel it's unfair that I am on the list. I never traded a hacked pokemon to anyone. I bred pokemon in different balls and then put them on my thread yeah, but I never traded them to anyone. As I told the moderator in a PM, I could take those down from my thread, but she didn't give me a chance. I have never traded them away to anyone!
Yeah, I bred pokemon that were in pokeballs they shouldn't be in. I admit that. Maybe you guys think that's a violation of the rules, but I never traded them away. OK, I shouldn't have put them in my thread as they were not for trade, but that thread is my list of the shinies I have. You can ask anyone on my thread that I have not traded them a hacked pokemon, and that I really am a nice person.
The admin didn't give me a chance to remove them from my thread. She just shut it down and was rude to me when I tried to explain that she should have just given me a warning to take them off my thread.
I don't feel like I deserve to be on the blacklist just like that.

EDIT: I feel like I at least deserve to be on the probasional blacklist, not the actual blacklist. I did not know it was illegal to put those pokemon on my thread. And I did not intent to trade them away since I bred them for myself. I shouldn't have put them on my thread, but like I stated; that was my list of what I had. I at least should have put a NFT on them.
I apologize for this.
No. You're on the blacklist for a reason, and you're staying there for that reason. I'm sorry, but you should have thought about following the rules before you went ahead and broke them.

Also, I'm a guy.

No. You're on the blacklist for a reason, and you're staying there for that reason. I'm sorry, but you should have thought about following the rules before you went ahead and broke them.

Also, I'm a guy.
Fine. So it's like that. Don't give me a chance to do better?

Nexus

Forever the Recusant
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Fine. So it's like that. Don't give me a chance to do better?
You earn a second chance here, if you want off be helpful around the forums, the simple questions/requests thread is a good place to do that answering questions, giving people items when they ask for them, etc and then we'll consider removing you from the blacklist. Not reading the rules isn't an excuse for a second chance since everyone is expected to read them if they're planning to trade here at all. I don't want to see anymore posts about this.

You earn a second chance here, if you want off be helpful around the forums, the simple questions/requests thread is a good place to do that answering questions, giving people items when they ask for them, etc and then we'll consider removing you from the blacklist. Not reading the rules isn't an excuse for a second chance since everyone is expected to read them if they're planning to trade here at all. I don't want to see anymore posts about this.
OK thanks :) at least I can earn a second chance. That's all I want
OK thanks :) Could you at least remove the part about me that says "traded hacked pokemon"? I never traded hacked pokemon to anybody, which you can see on my thread. I just bred them, which I admitted. I was wrong to put them on my thread in the first place.
But from the way Agonist wrote, it seemed that I would never ever get a second chance. At least now I know that I can if I work for it :)

Agonist

It will stay as it is because of this. End of discussion, and further posts complaining about this will result in an infraction. The rules exist for a reason, and if you didn't read them, you only have yourself to blame.

religiousjedi

Old man.
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
User Buxbunny has contacted me and informed me that he was busy and was unable to return the items in a timely manner. Based on follow up between both Buxbunny and Onicon, the items in question have been returned to the rightful owner. Therefore, Buxbunny will be removed from the list. However, Buxbunny will be monitored in the meantime; if such an incident occurs again, he will be placed on the list, permanently.

IGN-chase
forum name-KingChase
friend code-4785-4201-0548
He cloned a few of my pokemon and returned them back to me. I asked him to clone my shiny bulbasaur next and he said ok. It has been exactly a week now and he has not given me back a clone or the original bulbasaur. I've tried contacting him but he ignores my messages and when you check his online presence it says he has logged in today.

IGN-chase
forum name-KingChase
friend code-4785-4201-0548
He cloned a few of my pokemon and returned them back to me. I asked him to clone my shiny bulbasaur next and he said ok. It has been exactly a week now and he has not given me back a clone or the original bulbasaur. I've tried contacting him but he ignores my messages and when you check his online presence it says he has logged in today.
KingChase please respond to the post above in the next 24 hours.
Sorry I have been creating a new thread on my tabs so I am online I have the bubasaur cloned and I thought I respond, but I have had a lot going on because my main save file was corrupted all I have is a box in pokebank which the bulbasaur was in. I have also been busy with life so sorry for not being available and I do require lots of time for cloning and I have said I was backed up

Last edited:
IGN - Reno
Forum Name - Sharkreno
FC: 3067 5648 6383

I gave him my Lv 100 Aggron + Aggronite, and he said he would clone it and give me back a copy. It's been 3 weeks, and I know he has been online at least once to see my messages. I don't even think a 24 Hour wait is necessary, since I've already bumped/warned him a few times now.

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
IGN - Reno
Forum Name - Sharkreno
FC: 3067 5648 6383

I gave him my Lv 100 Aggron + Aggronite, and he said he would clone it and give me back a copy. It's been 3 weeks, and I know he has been online at least once to see my messages. I don't even think a 24 Hour wait is necessary, since I've already bumped/warned him a few times now.
Sharkreno used to be the cloner for my shop. When I gave him a batch of my Pokemon to clone, he said that his DS broke. Here's the message from our conversations:
hey man i got a huge problem...my roommates dog came home from the beach and was soaking wet and layed on the couch and well both mine and my roommates 2ds' where on the couch....they are both broken now...D: T_T
This was on March 17th. Before this, he had already cloned a few Pokemon for me, but the last load I gave him was definitely the biggest. I'm not entirely sure if this incriminates him or supports him, but I thought I'd share this fact just in case.

Sharkreno used to be the cloner for my shop. When I gave him a batch of my Pokemon to clone, he said that his DS broke. Here's the message from our conversations:

This was on March 17th. Before this, he had already cloned a few Pokemon for me, but the last load I gave him was definitely the biggest. I'm not entirely sure if this incriminates him or supports him, but I thought I'd share this fact just in case.
Well, guess that makes sense....though I'm the same as you, not sure what the MODs make of this now..........but the least he could do is let me know what happened.

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Well, guess that makes sense....though I'm the same as you, not sure what the MODs make of this now..........but the least he could do is let me know what happened.
Yeah, he definitely should have. He was very apologetic and explanatory with me, it's weird that he didn't give you the same grace.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)