Wi-Fi Blacklist: as of December 6th, 2021

On Reddit he claimed someone else did that and said he was being un-banned. I'm not trading with him until he's un-banned here though, as it seems like a tall tail. I did read the previous posts though, but thanks for your response.

Anyways, the purpose of this post:

I remember Diabolico was black listed for hacking but after proving that he could legitimately RNG abuse, he was moved to the probationary black list.

Also, there is evidence of him legitimately resetting a Xerneas. I was wondering if a moderator would like to collect the Shiny Mewtwo and Dream Ball Lugia he traded me and hack check them? He was very kind to me and made these fully re-distributable for the community. This will be my last post on the subject, but didn't we let a few hackers turn over a new leaf in the past? Just my thoughts on the subject. Anyone feel free to PM about a copy of either of his monsters for hack checking.
Making an alt and lying about who you are and where your stuff is coming from certainly doesn't seem like turning over a new leaf...

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I was wondering if a moderator would like to collect the Shiny Mewtwo and Dream Ball Lugia he traded me and hack check them?So he's not blacklisted then? Waiting for a Mod ruling on this; I'd really like to have his monsters hack checked.
Why should we have to do it? It's not our responsibility...

Regarding Arhan, Nexus banned him for being underage.

Hi I'd like to report Poseidon The Sea God for stealing my Pokemon. He first posted on my thread on Sunday saying he could clone so could we arrange a trade for Nexus' shiny Metagross and I said yes. So we arranged pick up and I told him to let me know when he was done cloning. He still wasn't done eight hours later and when I asked him about it he said he was busy and would be done by Monday. (This is all my time, I'm in GMT+8.)

I asked him about it again when he hadn't contacted me on Tuesday and had, in addition, asked Pokéguy for the same Metagross. He said he'd been busy so he'd asked someone else to clone for him but they hadn't got back to him. I told him to report them but he didn't reply, though he's been online since. He didn't reply to my first messages in answer to his VM for a day or so either. His posts are still in my trade thread and my profile, but just in case:

Asking Pokeguy for a copy of Metagross:

I posted on his profile again last night and he didn't reply to that either:

Edit: He contacted me again just now saying that the cloner was on another site. I invited him to post screenshots here in his defence:

Edit2: Don't worry about getting me another copy you guys, you are all so kind!

Last edited:

Nexus

Forever the Recusant
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
well been over 24 hrs looks like Poseidon's got nothing to say on their part so if someone can give us their FC and IGN so we can add them that'd be nice.

Hello again,

It's coming up on 3 months now that I've been on the blacklist. I'd like to request removal from the blacklist or being moved to the probational blacklist. As I've stated in my previous post what I did to get put on the blacklist was a serious lack of judgement and will not happen again. Over the past 3 months I've worked hard to become a positive member of the community and I feel like I've built up trust and camaraderie with members of the wi-fi forums. Many members who frequent the Simple Requests/Simple Questions thread have given me positive comments regarding my actions and newcomers have appreciated my help too. So, I'm asking to please reconsider my blacklist assignment once more. Thanks.

Agonist

Hello again,

It's coming up on 3 months now that I've been on the blacklist. I'd like to request removal from the blacklist or being moved to the probational blacklist. As I've stated in my previous post what I did to get put on the blacklist was a serious lack of judgement and will not happen again. Over the past 3 months I've worked hard to become a positive member of the community and I feel like I've built up trust and camaraderie with members of the wi-fi forums. Many members who frequent the Simple Requests/Simple Questions thread have given me positive comments regarding my actions and newcomers have appreciated my help too. So, I'm asking to please reconsider my blacklist assignment once more. Thanks.
Nexus and I discussed it, and we'll take you off the blacklist. You'll still be on the probationary blacklist, but you're free to open a trade thread, and you'll have the wifi blacklist custom title taken away. Use your second chance wisely.

teros

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
A quick search yielded this as the reasoning: Link.
wow im pretty sure i did trade you the correct mienfoo as i had breed it and traded it right of the bat.With regard to the pumpkaboo i was wrong but in my defense i thought it was a supersized one

Agonist

It was already proven you didn't, so... You're staying on the blacklist.

Agonist

Already done. And don't post it like you're a moderator - you're not. If you're going to try and blacklist someone, you need to post it like everyone else.

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I wasn't sure where to post this so I'm trying here. I just noticed someone I traded with recently has been banned from the forums entirely (not blacklisted) and am wondering if I can find out why, mostly because I have one of their Pokemon listed in my thread. Their username was Dark Grimoire (obviously can't tag them) and I have his Latias in my thread...

Agonist

I wasn't sure where to post this so I'm trying here. I just noticed someone I traded with recently has been banned from the forums entirely (not blacklisted) and am wondering if I can find out why, mostly because I have one of their Pokemon listed in my thread. Their username was Dark Grimoire (obviously can't tag them) and I have his Latias in my thread...
Banned under malicious account, by Nexus, so that user must be an alt of another blacklisted/banned user.

Nexus

Forever the Recusant
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Banned under malicious account, by Nexus, so that user must be an alt of another blacklisted/banned user.
to be specific the user isn't blacklisted, just an alt and it's against the rules to have an alt no matter the reason.

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
to be specific the user isn't blacklisted, just an alt and it's against the rules to have an alt no matter the reason.
Does the users' original profile still exist? I have a Pokemon of theirs listed in my thread with redis rights, should I remove it? I have no reason to think it's illegal (it's not even flawless, lol)

edit: they also have one of mine which won't be nicknameable really soon so I just thought I'd contact them to let them know, no big deal if I can't

Nexus

Forever the Recusant
Does the users' original profile still exist? I have a Pokemon of theirs listed in my thread with redis rights, should I remove it? I have no reason to think it's illegal (it's not even flawless, lol)

edit: they also have one of mine which won't be nicknameable really soon so I just thought I'd contact them to let them know, no big deal if I can't
well they haven't been on their main account since the 3rd of this month so doubt it's gonna matter and they're not blacklisted so shouldn't be an issue keeping that pokemon in your thread.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 13)