Entertainment Why Smogon is the best dating site

Status
Not open for further replies.

skylight

a sky full of lighters ☆
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
This is second approval sitting here buuuuut I'm not doing anything else this issue other than JAP (and meeting smogoners irl is written so yea) and I am in da mood to write c:

It'd go like this...

Why Smogon is better than any official dating sites

Why results are guaranteed within 12 months

Why Smogon relationships last

treecko x tennis etc there are legitimate brorelationships that i can't think of right now but i know exist. i'd use them to talk of long term committed relationships. basically there's a lot that you can really do with this article, and entertainment is most suited because yea im not seriously going to promote smogon as a good dating site :| i can even make things like rodan or chaos and their beards work. there's a pretty broad scope here and with those headers i think it could cover a looooot. c:

Layell

Alas poor Yorick!
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I will only approve if you promise to flaunt your status as an e-girl.

(or whatever you know what to do)

Bummer

Jamming to the beat
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Just gonna paste the log I wrote

13:17<Bummer> not sure if your dating article would be something of worth, skylight
13:17<Bummer> most of the humor is in the headline alone
13:18<Bummer> the rest of the article would get boring and obvious pretty quickly, imo

If you're confident that you can pull it off well then by all means, go ahead. Although I'd personally not tackle a subject like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)