Well...do ya?

• Yes, and I watch it.

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Yes, but I never watch it.

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Nope, never heard of it.

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
It's a law and order type of show starring James Woods ("I...got...James Woods"). So far it only has had one season and was on the verge of canceling, but there is going to be a second season.

The show, and the main character, Stark, bear a slight resemblence to House:

• The main character is training younger collegues
  • The main character is a genius, but often bends the rules to win
  • The cases are unusual or high profile ones
  • The shows follow some "formula"
  • There is a nemesis who is very similar to the character, but often uses his traits negatively

Frankly, House is higher on my list, but Shark isn't too shabby. Some of the cases (especially the one about the creative writing teacher) are pretty good.

Feel free to post your opinions!

James Woods is cool, but I'm not that familiar with it, I might have read about it in passing a while back, it sounds very vaguely familiar.

monkfish

what are birds? we just don't know.
is a Community Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I got bored with House after realising that the 6 episodes I had watched were essentially the same, just with a different disease. Considering I have no medical background so I can't distinguish between diseases anyway, it's not that thrilling... I'd imagine this may be more interesting since law is more about day-to-day life than medicine is.

Yeah, house is pretty predictable, you know at sometime or another, they are going to run an MRI and Pet Scan, and something goes horribly wrong. Then house starts moaning about his leg while Chase and Cameron make out and Foreman trys to play the hero.

///_>

It airs here on FOX, and it's pretty awesome, because Stark is pretty much a soft version of House, only he practices advocacy instead of medicine, isn't that bad of a hypocrite, and isn't

Boston Legal is better though, see what I mean? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wecu4maWRes
I agree with that. Boston Legal is better. But still, back in college on Thursday Nights, Shark was pretty cool to watch.

I've watched it a few times, it's alright. It is essentially House with lawyers and I prefer House. Though Shark's daughter is purdy.
She sure is purdy. Hahaha there was one conversation in the show that made me laugh:

Stark: If you wanted to show Ed you really loved him, would you make a CD of some songs downloaded from say...Itunes that would remind him of you?

His Daughter: No, I'd just send naked pictures of myself through email. It's much quicker.

(Stark stares at her for a few seconds)...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)